Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-11-2010, 06:40 AM
JEN

Hi White Wolf
I am truly sorry if I caused you any angst! I am afraid I have a habit of projecting onto others what I have had to deal with, and process, myself. AND it is so difficult isnt it, knowing what kind of words would be of assistance to anyone. But you have given me a valuable lesson, and for that I thank you so much.

I do hope plan A works out for you. I still think a picnic sounds good.... dont you? Meet you half way...... where would that be..... Alice Springs?

Kind regards, JEN
Old 02-11-2010, 07:00 AM
Gerryh

Dear White Wolf!
I would start by trying to stabalise the financial situation first.Write down how much you need and how far short you are from that.Use whatever talents you have to make up the difference.The essential message from the LoA is that the more alive and happy you feel the more in the flow you will be.Stop looking at what is occurring that is negative in your life and start focussing on what is good about your life.Live with passion and joy and good things start to happen.Get rid of the fear.Challenge yourself to improve your self esteem and selfworth.All successful people have a healthy respect for themselves.Imagine god is at a certain radio frequency( like 95Fm) When you feel down you can't hear the channel because you are tuned into a different frequency.The Universe has brought you to these places for a reason,learn to listen with your heart and soul for answers and if it feels good then DO IT.Action is always required to change the results.A simple question that helps writers block is to ask yourself now what happens?Then answer it on paper.And then again and again.Then slowly but surely your life will begin to move onwards and upwards higher and higher until you can smile at what you have achieved.
Best wishes Gerry
Old 02-11-2010, 07:02 AM
White Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN
Hi White Wolf
I am truly sorry if I caused you any angst! I am afraid I have a habit of projecting onto others what I have had to deal with, and process, myself. AND it is so difficult isnt it, knowing what kind of words would be of assistance to anyone. But you have given me a valuable lesson, and for that I thank you so much.

I do hope plan A works out for you. I still think a picnic sounds good.... dont you? Meet you half way...... where would that be..... Alice Springs?

Kind regards, JEN

Hi again JEN

Not to worry, you haven't caused me any angst.

I've just hit one of those times in life when the Universe and/or my own soul has decided I need to grow, or change direction, or something!

But what???

I'm also quite literally in the middle of the process of legally handing over the website I started to a new owner-administrator. It's not a happy time, so I've come here seeking comfort - and instead dragged my negativity in to this lovely place.

It just feels as though everything I've worked for - personally and professionally - over months and years is all being taken away from me. Everything that normally works, (such as mediation, writing it all down, positive thinking, feeling gratitude, adjusting the feng shui, or just pulling myself up by the bootstraps), just isn't working this time.

*bangs head on desk*

The stakes are just sooooo high, I can't seem to disengage from the negativity.

I'm very glad to have helped you with a lesson, anyway. *hugs*

And a picnic sounds lovely. It's just a little late in the day, today - but tomorrow, who knows? There is a lovely little park nearby that's usually filled with either dogs or birds...

hugs,

White Wolf
Old 02-11-2010, 07:12 AM
White Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryh
Dear White Wolf!
I would start by trying to stabalise the financial situation first.Write down how much you need and how far short you are from that.Use whatever talents you have to make up the difference.The essential message from the LoA is that the more alive and happy you feel the more in the flow you will be.Stop looking at what is occurring that is negative in your life and start focussing on what is good about your life.Live with passion and joy and good things start to happen.Get rid of the fear.Challenge yourself to improve your self esteem and selfworth.All successful people have a healthy respect for themselves.Imagine god is at a certain radio frequency( like 95Fm) When you feel down you can't hear the channel because you are tuned into a different frequency.The Universe has brought you to these places for a reason,learn to listen with your heart and soul for answers and if it feels good then DO IT.Action is always required to change the results.A simple question that helps writers block is to ask yourself now what happens?Then answer it on paper.And then again and again.Then slowly but surely your life will begin to move onwards and upwards higher and higher until you can smile at what you have achieved.
Best wishes Gerry

Hi Gerry,

Thank you.

I love the radio channel analogy.

It's the financial situation that is at the heart of the vicious cycle. If I could just get a break from that for five minutes, I'd be able to fix a few other issues, too.

Yes, I do understand that I need to stop worrying and raise my vibrations before anything will change for the better. I'm actually not as stupid as this thread makes me seem.

FWIW, I have taken all kinds of action - it's just that things that have worked in the past aren't working this time, and I still can't figure out why.

hugs,

White Wolf
Old 02-11-2010, 07:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf
I'm also quite literally in the middle of the process of legally handing over the website I started to a new owner-administrator. It's not a happy time, so I've come here seeking comfort - and instead dragged my negativity in to this lovely place.

It just feels as though everything I've worked for - personally and professionally - over months and years is all being taken away from me. Everything that normally works, (such as mediation, writing it all down, positive thinking, feeling gratitude, adjusting the feng shui, or just pulling myself up by the bootstraps), just isn't working this time.

*bangs head on desk*

The stakes are just sooooo high, I can't seem to disengage from the negativity.

Dear White Wolf ,

Life can be so frustrating at times, and this seems like one of those times for you.
I think frustration would be a more appropriate word than negativity, and I don't see your posts as bringing negativity here.

I can relate to your comment about " everything that normally works.... just isn't working this time ". I have also had moments like that, and the last thing one wants to hear is to do any of those things. Then perhaps it is time to do something different, take a " leap of faith " and do something totally out of character, totally new and something you would normally not do, step out of that box !

This could be a " new opportunity " waiting to happen for you .... anything is possible

Easier said than done... but perhaps leave all this for the moment, give your worries and frustrations to God and the Angels ... and change your focus, take a class, learn something new, try something you have always wanted to do, but haven't taken the time to do so...

or ... just put on some music, either a favorite or go buy a new cd... and just do NOTHING !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 02-11-2010, 08:51 AM
Gerryh

Exactly as dream angel says. You have to let go of the old to make way for the new.This experience you have had is just the universes way of forcing you into a new situation.Old ways won't work, but magnificent new ways will.
They will work quickly and easily if you allow them to.Surrender yourself and let go and let your higher self be the pilot.It will guide you and look after you magnificently.I was where you are now and todayI am better than ever before so just know in your heart things will get better. Everything starts by using your creative intelligence.
Good luck and best wishes Gerry
Old 02-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Celeste

While in the bathtub (which can be morning or night or both) soaking in the tub, pretend you are floating on a clear body of water. Relax in the movement of the gentle water rhythm. Relax, and tell yourself that at the end of journey, you will have a wonderful relationship (or financial gain; new home, car, whatever you want). You don't know how it will happen, but you have faith that at the end of the river, you will have what you desire. You don't worry about anything. You don't have to do anything but do this exercise. This is the gist of it. It is called dreamflowing. Maybe you can google it and get some clarification and more info. I think it is a prime example of wanting something, but letting it go, so it can be manifested.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:21 AM
White Wolf

Dream Angel, Gerry, Celeste - I'm a bit pressed for time, so I hope you'll accept a "collective" thank you.

Xan - I tried the EFT technique [every half-hour for many hours] and my anxiety level over my finances has gone from an eleven (on a scale of one to ten ) to around a three, today.

I haven't been offered a million dollar publishing contract (yet ) but the soul-shattering stress has eased up to an incredible level.

Now I believe I'll be able to apply the other good advice I've been given, (about just letting go, etc.)

Thanks everyone for (a) allowing me to vent and (b) offering such good advice. I'll keep everyone posted when I have good news.

White Wolf
Old 03-11-2010, 01:30 AM
Deactivated Account

You are most welcome White Wolf !

Looking forward to your Good news !

blessings to you,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction