Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Ascender

In response to post 1880

Namaste Greenslade,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Namaste Essvass

Good news about your father if he's still with you, a blessing but perhaps he's too cantankerous to give up just yet. All you can do sometimes is the best you can do, and everything else is in the lap of the gods as it were. Give yourself some time out if you feel that way though, emotionally and physically it's bound to knock you sideways.

I don’t know what is good anymore. Actually, I do. I mean I would for myself but things are going to develop regardless of this. Today is my day off. He is at the hospital and today is my day at home when I don’t go to visit him.

Quote:
It's freeing in a way because it's just there, it's effortless and it's much more in tune. It just resonates at the time. After that everything else feels lighter.

See? This is what I meant by being SA, definitely not what you wrote in your previous post about book knowledge. But it’s OK. People misunderstand each other all the time.

Quote:
You'll find your own way there.

Great. It is future tense again but there is hope.

Quote:
Like dancers in a Bowie video, twitching away to the inevitable and thinking the gods pull our strings.

Oh, good. This is a somewhat different understanding, but it makes sense.

This part is “a bit random even for me,” but I am going to say it here anyway.

Unable to concentrate, I’ve been reading random posts here and, lately, watching random videos. The neatest thing that really warmed my heart that I came across was that the closest living relative species of a hippopotamus was a dolphin. That reminded me of the picture I sent you a long time ago “My brother from another mother.”

Another thing I came across was Rh-, Rhesus Factor Negative. I had no idea there was a community actually discussing it having something to do with Sumerians and Annunaki.
RH Negative, Nephilim, Fallen Angel, Annunaki or Aliens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORkQUl-jgg

http://www.ancient-code.com/humans-w...to-new-theory/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD80C0Lhqic
http://vaticproject.blogspot.ru/2013...c-ability.html
“Rh negative individuals are more attuned to psychic awareness because it is believed that they posses a genetic factor apart from this world, that they were descended from a crossbreed of human and a kind of cosmic astronaut.”

I have a feeling this is something from Madame Blavatsky.
I’ve watched a number of videos about this and they vary in how, I don’t know, I guess the word is unintelligent, they seem to be. The 1st link above comes from a very religious perspective. I didn’t find any video that wouldn’t feel somewhat retarded. One thing for sure, the internet is full of references to Annunaki.

I would think this place, SF, would be full of Rh- people

The only thread here dedicated to it had this list>

Traits of rhesus negative blood types:

A feeling of not belonging
Truth seekers
Sense of a "Mission" in life
Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
An extra rib or vertebra.
Higher than average IQ
ESP Ability
Love of Space & Science
More sensitive vision & other senses.
Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
Cannot be cloned
Lower body temperature
Higher blood pressure (some say lower)
Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
Red or reddish tint to hair color
Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
Unexplained Scares
Piercing Eyes
Tend to be Healers
Empathetic Illnesses
Ability to disrupt electrical devices
Prone to Alien Abductions
Experience unexplained phenomenon
Physic Dreams and/or Ability

And this is for desert:

Genetic, ABO and the BIBLE prove the Caucasian race is Satan’s seed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojViUX0iea0

Also, one of these sites had this info about excavations or testing in Scotland.
A Long-Lost Dark Age Kingdom has been FOUND in Scotland
http://www.livescience.com/57591-los...-scotland.html

Quote:
I get the feeling this is your time.

Great! Would I be the last to know? Or, do I already know because you’ve told me? I am so glad you did!

Quote:
But you've changed and you know it.

My thinking did. You know more about my energies than I do.

Quote:
It's all OK, you'll get where you need to be when you need to be there. What's holding you back more than anything I think is deep-rooted notions that have been building up for years and they're not going anywhere overnight. You are moving on despite yourself and there are times when you show that but every once in a while you find yourself back in the same place. It's not the same place because the 'you' that was there has long gone, for you it's more of a revisiting.

Right, like all I have to show for being Rh negative is lower body temperature. My psychic abilities are so open for discussion. I used to have perfect tan, unlike other, Unnunaki related, Rh- people. So, one more area of falling short of the standard

Quote:
9/11 was supposed to have been one of the dates for Jesus' birthday. Nobody is quite sure when he was actually born, the 25th of December was probably because Christianity was systematically wiping out other religions.
Oh, how odd, about his birthday, if it is September 11. It’s such a bad date in the US.
Quote:
There seems to be a few religious characters that appeared around the same time and it gets a little tangled sometimes. It's even more confusing with Christianity as historic fact but there seems to be a rash of all kinds of belief systems happening after the Sumerians in that region.

That part seems to be well documented although there's a lot of speculation as to whether or not what was documented - or not - was more for political reasons rather than religious.

Interesting. I guess we’ll know one day if we still care to find out.

Quote:
The only difference between a cult and a religion seems to be in its popularity, and it becomes a cult when enough people believe in the person 'selling' the cult. Given enough momentum it becomes a religion, and it's been said Christianity started this way.

Exactly.

Quote:
It's just my own feelings but sometimes they're just too damned strong to ignore. I was also told that I was Mithras, that he was one of my Past Lives. That I;m not sure of, what Mithras was is still up for grabs and it's also been said he's he's a mythical character.

Fascinating, maybe this is why you are drawn to him, but who said this? Do you remember anything about being him?

Quote:
It has its 'fun' parts that's for sure.

Humble.

Quote:
Would this kind of thing have happened prior to you joining the thread?

I don’t know if you understand how bad it was.

Quote:
I have an actual cold and the weather isn't helping, it's mild during the day but bitterly cold when the sun goes down. That doesn't help. It's easing off but it's lingering and they never seem to shift.
I hope it gets better where you are, but here February is often the coldest month. The winter has been really mild here this year so far.
Quote:
What will happen in the cave will only happen when you're ready, it's all about frequencies coming into harmony with each other.

Right. I guess there is nothing I can say or do about it.

Quote:
The reason you saw the woman is that she's there inside you and at the time you needed to know she was there, that there was another part of you that was beyond who you thought you were. Another aspect of yourself if you like that went beyond the 'earthly one'.

OK. Thanks.

Quote:
Dreams are sometimes the subconscious mind working things through and a 'message' to our conscious mind, sometimes they are more 'messages' from our Soul that is trying to tell us something. Perhaps the question is not one of caring but one of understanding, understanding how it was for them and understanding your own feelings. Obviously I don't know what was happening at the time, but I'd hazard a guess that for Vanya, having his father there with the woman he Loved was a time of bonding between the three of them. Going some way towards 'resolving the sins of the father'.

Lately, I started thinking that my English was the problem. It’s like I didn’t express myself clearly and you didn’t understand me because of this.

I was talking about Val’s other son. Bonding with Vanya is good, but otherwise this kind of bonding reminds me of a serial killer who said that cannibalism was a way for him to bond with people he killed.

Unfortunately, I don’t know how to look behind the mask here and see anything spiritual in it.

Quote:
Evidently you do care if it's something you're dreaming about and therefore your subconscious mind working something through. Why should you care? I think if you look at it from the perspective of the Spiritual reasons for things being the way they were instead of the human you'll answer that question for yourself. It was a happy time for them - I'm presuming - and perhaps went some way to resolving the differences between Vanya and his father. The other consideration is your own feelings, what you felt and why. It also felt good to be there when everyone was alive so again, evidently you do care because if you didn't then it wouldn't feel good.

Right, I can look at it from the human perspective. My subconsciousness is telling me something but I am not sure what it is. My only guess is that I regret being so overwhelmed by Val’s personality. But he wouldn’t want to listen anyway. It’s a vicious circle. That’s why I said, why should I care? As a person he is no longer here or even there.

Quote:
The jacket - like all outward appearances - is a part of your perceptions so the question is what the jacket means to you personally. If it's a jacket he never owned then perhaps it represents seeing him in something you never knew he 'had'.

Yeah. Thanks for the thought.

I’ve spent the day completely alone, so strange. Blessings.
Old 29-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

My souls purpose is to be good, experience new things, love life share good knowledge act good and progress on the path of evolution and that is so because I have chosen that kind of life and purpose for myself.
Old 29-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Namaste Essvass

Like dancers in a Bowie video, twitching away to the inevitable and thinking the gods pull our strings.

Namaste again, Greenslade,

I know you gave me several links about the Annunaki and Sitchin in the past to give me some food for thought. Here is one more article. I guess you are familiar with it.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/si...sitchin_22.htm
Old 29-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hong-Sau
My souls purpose is to be good, experience new things, love life share good knowledge act good and progress on the path of evolution and that is so because I have chosen that kind of life and purpose for myself.

This is definitely a great attitude and a wonderful path, Hong-Sau. Good luck in your journey.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:45 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by essvass
In response to post 1880

Namaste Greenslade,
Namaste Essvass

Quote:
I don’t know what is good anymore. Actually, I do. I mean I would for myself but things are going to develop regardless of this. Today is my day off. He is at the hospital and today is my day at home when I don’t go to visit him.
Sometimes what we call 'bad' is actually 'good' for us. At the very least those 'bad' things are character-building, yes they're a pretty 'bad' experience at the time but we can gain something from them, even though it's the strength to get through them in one piece and come out the other side with our heads intact. That's the way I look at it nowadays anyway and that changes the experience completely. They're no longer 'toxic experiences', they're there to 'show my mettle'. The Universe will unfold as it will regardless and our perceptions of the experience are up to us, it's not a Universal Law that it's a 'bad experience', it's our choice.

Perhaps a 'day off' isn't such a bad thing.

Quote:
See? This is what I meant by being SA, definitely not what you wrote in your previous post about book knowledge. But it’s OK. People misunderstand each other all the time.
I don't have much (any) book learning because my head can't process it and it leaks, certainly Spiritually anyway. I've read a few books, probably the last serious bit of reading happened around 2002 or so and that was the Celestine Prophecy, An Experiential Guide. Before that was Gary Zukav's Seat of the Soul, which was more like a technical manual.

What I was talking about here was the intuition and not book learning but knowing as opposed to the gaining of knowledge, it's intuition-based and with me a little bit of mediumship included. Sometimes I just know things, it seems to come out of nowhere in the moment and is gone again just as fleetingly but it's important just the same. Often the Universe confirms things for me later on. My own Spirituality is based on my own personal experiences and not in the ideologies and theologies, I;m not saying that they're useless altogether but they simply don't work for me, and so far nobody has written the 'Book of Greenslade's Head'. Thankfully or not.

Quote:
Great. It is future tense again but there is hope.
The Universe isn't designed for failure and we'll get there either because of or despite ourselves. If you take our perception of time out of the equation we're already there. As long as you can draw breath you can draw Hope, no such animal as a lost cause.

Quote:
Oh, good. This is a somewhat different understanding, but it makes sense.
My thinking takes a lot of getting used to, I tend to make the most abstract of connections and often talk in metaphors.

Quote:
This part is “a bit random even for me,” but I am going to say it here anyway.
Welcome to my world.

Quote:
Unable to concentrate, I’ve been reading random posts here and, lately, watching random videos. The neatest thing that really warmed my heart that I came across was that the closest living relative species of a hippopotamus was a dolphin. That reminded me of the picture I sent you a long time ago “My brother from another mother.”

Another thing I came across was Rh-, Rhesus Factor Negative. I had no idea there was a community actually discussing it having something to do with Sumerians and Annunaki.
RH Negative, Nephilim, Fallen Angel, Annunaki or Aliens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORkQUl-jgg

http://www.ancient-code.com/humans-w...to-new-theory/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD80C0Lhqic
http://vaticproject.blogspot.ru/2013...c-ability.html
“Rh negative individuals are more attuned to psychic awareness because it is believed that they posses a genetic factor apart from this world, that they were descended from a crossbreed of human and a kind of cosmic astronaut.”

I have a feeling this is something from Madame Blavatsky.
I’ve watched a number of videos about this and they vary in how, I don’t know, I guess the word is unintelligent, they seem to be. The 1st link above comes from a very religious perspective. I didn’t find any video that wouldn’t feel somewhat retarded. One thing for sure, the internet is full of references to Annunaki.

I would think this place, SF, would be full of Rh- people

The only thread here dedicated to it had this list>

Traits of rhesus negative blood types:

A feeling of not belonging
Truth seekers
Sense of a "Mission" in life
Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
An extra rib or vertebra.
Higher than average IQ
ESP Ability
Love of Space & Science
More sensitive vision & other senses.
Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
Cannot be cloned
Lower body temperature
Higher blood pressure (some say lower)
Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
Red or reddish tint to hair color
Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
Unexplained Scares
Piercing Eyes
Tend to be Healers
Empathetic Illnesses
Ability to disrupt electrical devices
Prone to Alien Abductions
Experience unexplained phenomenon
Physic Dreams and/or Ability

And this is for desert:

Genetic, ABO and the BIBLE prove the Caucasian race is Satan’s seed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojViUX0iea0

Also, one of these sites had this info about excavations or testing in Scotland.
A Long-Lost Dark Age Kingdom has been FOUND in Scotland
http://www.livescience.com/57591-los...-scotland.html
I don't think this is random at all, it's all kind if linked to other things we've been discussing already in an abstract way and it's leading you to the itch that you can't scratch. I think you've known all along that you've been different somehow, that you don't fit into this world and you've mentioned it already in a few ways. This material is quite a bit 'closer to home' for you and something you can wrap your head around easier. You being an Old Soul is quite a way 'out there', genetic differences are a lot more tangible.

Evolution the mainstream can cope with, even though there are so many anomalies and missing links going on. What they can't explain they can put down to doctrine or that they haven't found the evidence as yet but they know just the same. When you start bringing aliens and genetic manipulation into the equation that certainly sticks in their maws. Nature they can cope with, nurture is something else again. There's also a lot of theory in this particular arena and most of it is guess-work, whether that guess-work is based in objectivity or downright airy-fairy conspiracy is something else. But it's all good food for thought just the same and often what we need is something to latch onto because we don't feel as though we fit in. For me, what's much more interesting is the reason I latch onto it and I ask myself what I'm looking for.

The focus certainly seems to be towards the Annunaki. it probably started with von Daniken and was carried on in more depth with Sitchin, and the avalanche has grown from there but the Annunaki are far from the only reference. The Mayan Popul Vuh tells of much the same tale but from a different cultural perspective, granted. As does the Bible, the Garden of Eden could be interpreted as being based on the Sumerian scripts. The serpent is often interpreted as being our DNA strands.

What's more interesting for me is when you go back far enough and something very different comes to light. Have a look at http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/genesis1.php
That tells a very different story to the Bible and it's more in line with the Sumerian Annunaki than the Bible itself - which doesn't surprise me in the least as most of Genesis is based on the Tale of Gilgamesh. Importantly for me it tells of the Shining Ones, and there are something like 450 cultures that tell of the very same beings. They are all described in an almost identical way but how they interact with the particular culture is very different - understandable, otherwise there would be no interaction. And to cap it all, Bowie mentions the Shining Ones and the Golden Ones in one of his songs - and the scribe who is an old friend of mine. The Vedic scripts tell of vimanas or great flying machines, possibly the same ones as the Annunaki tell of so whatever the Annunaki were doing they were doing it on a global scale.

I can't help wonder if the creation myths and the genetics of RH-negative blood have more in common than we would give it credit for, the time-frame for the emergence of RH-negative blood and the emergence of various cultural variations of the Annunaki seem to be close enough, archaeologically speaking.

So here's the kicker. If your mind is being blown by having Annunaki blood it doesn't stop there - far from it. The word 'Elohim' means "the ones who are shining" or "Shining Ones", which connects you genetically and culturally to over 450 (I seem to remember, according to Graham Hancock's Fingerprints of the Gods) other global cultures that seeded consciousness and civilisations.

Quote:
Great! Would I be the last to know? Or, do I already know because you’ve told me? I am so glad you did!
You'd probably be the last one to think of it in those terms but once you see the finger pointing I reckon you'll know.

Quote:
My thinking did. You know more about my energies than I do.
Again you don't think of it in those terms but you've noticed the difference.

Quote:
Right, like all I have to show for being Rh negative is lower body temperature. My psychic abilities are so open for discussion. I used to have perfect tan, unlike other, Unnunaki related, Rh- people. So, one more area of falling short of the standard
They aren't standards they're guidelines, nothing more. I'm RH-positive and I have some of those traits. I also fall short of being a fully-fledged rooster in Chinese astrology, similarly with being Aquarius/Pisces cusp and an Old Soul.

Quote:
Oh, how odd, about his birthday, if it is September 11. It’s such a bad date in the US.
There are a number of theories as to why that particular date was chosen, one of them being that it was Christs' birthday and the psychology of hitting the Twin Towers would make it more devastating.

Quote:
Interesting. I guess we’ll know one day if we still care to find out.
It seems people are more concerned with the myth than the man, and the doctrine of worship rather than emulation of his principles.

Quote:
Exactly.
It's a whole new light on 'The Truth'.

Quote:
Fascinating, maybe this is why you are drawn to him, but who said this? Do you remember anything about being him?
Back in the day I had a fascination with him for some reason, that was before I discovered Spirituality. It was my partner at the time that told me this and I was going through all kinds of weirdness at the time. I do have one Past Life that seems to be 'blocked' for some reason, other than when I was a young child in that Life. Whether the two are connected or not I don't know but I'm certainly drawn to Mithas.

Quote:
I don’t know if you understand how bad it was.
In part at least, yes.

Quote:
I hope it gets better where you are, but here February is often the coldest month. The winter has been really mild here this year so far.
So far we've only had the cold and it's been really bitter, but so far no snow.

Quote:
Right. I guess there is nothing I can say or do about it.
You can relax and let it happen. and remember that we're given what we need and very seldom what we want.

Quote:
OK. Thanks.
You're very welcome, and an example of how expectations and desires can often cloud things.

Quote:
Lately, I started thinking that my English was the problem. It’s like I didn’t express myself clearly and you didn’t understand me because of this.

I was talking about Val’s other son. Bonding with Vanya is good, but otherwise this kind of bonding reminds me of a serial killer who said that cannibalism was a way for him to bond with people he killed.

Unfortunately, I don’t know how to look behind the mask here and see anything spiritual in it.
And me having a leaky head doesn't help because I don't remember you mentioning that Val had another son.

There's also the Stockholm Syndrome where people have bonded with the people they are keeping hostage, but then what's behind the mask? is it that they've bonded at all regardless of the circumstances, or that it's a way for their minds to cope with the situation?

Quote:
Right, I can look at it from the human perspective. My subconsciousness is telling me something but I am not sure what it is. My only guess is that I regret being so overwhelmed by Val’s personality. But he wouldn’t want to listen anyway. It’s a vicious circle. That’s why I said, why should I care? As a person he is no longer here or even there.
That you're 'listening' to your subconscious at all is a good sign and most people don't even know it's there.

No he's not there as a person but your perceptions will always be there, and that's what your subconsciousness seems to be pointing to. Not the person himself or the situation but how he made you feel, that could stay with you for a very long time. He's 'still here' in some ways because I've taken notice of some of the things you've said over the course of this thread. When you've mentioned your book you also said "Who would want to read it anyway?" or words to that effect. You've also said it when you talked about this being about this thread being the only reason you come into the forums at all and that you wouldn't have anything 'valuable or meaningful' to say in any other thread. This thread itself is testimony that it isn't the case, the feedback you've been getting on the writers' forum is more testimony. They're not telling you that you shouldn't write it because it's meaningless, what they're doing is giving you pointers to shape it into something that people will want to read. I also noticed that in another thread (can't remember which one) that you were having quite a conversation going on and the person you were talking to valued what you were saying.

Your subconscious is telling you that this is where you keep going back to, where Val wouldn't listen anyway and nobody else will. Everything else is telling you differently. He's not here any more as a person, you are being listened to.

Quote:
Yeah. Thanks for the thought.

I’ve spent the day completely alone, so strange. Blessings.
It's just a thought but at the very least it shows a change in perception. It's going back to the idea of all Spirits look as though they're in their 30s, how we see them is a reflection of how we perceive them.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:16 PM
Master
2 be hear
2 lison on advis off pepel on hear or simr sits lkk this as well
2 be alod 2 be free
2 do autmati witin wen i get chan 2 do so
2 do aortmatic art wish i thn iv dun wen im day dreamin u cud say
2 aortamti dreamin wish i do i do u i thng we all do
2 try sto so bean shy
2 get cad way tk lods of pics frn sky so on non of me
2 try 2 bild a tim mashn 1 day lol
2 be hear lk i am now