Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 27-06-2014, 10:09 AM
elisi

as i stated, they moved it to montauk and continued.
Old 28-06-2014, 07:47 AM
LeoJeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Sorry, hadn't revisted this thread.

Here is the thing, PGrundy, also.

I believe this situation and why it is kept undercover by certain authorities will come down to the nature of what we consider "Reality" itself. Think about what makes up our reality, in, "The World".
I've come to accept also that humanity has it's roots, and actual situation in the angelic. In the immaterial, unseen,and spiritual.

Given that. What would that make then, of, "Aliens"?

The classic statement, which was related in the movie, "Contact" is, "If there is no one else out there, then it woulod be a great waste of space."
But also, Physics tells us today about reality, and space, stating...

"Time and space are modes in which we think, and not condtiions in which we live." - Einstein. Who also said,
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistant one."

So... Question: "Space Bretheren"? Or... "Demonic"?

You see, I've seen your posts and know you post in the Christianity forum. Thus this gives you a bias towards the bible and that the coincidence of Israel's formation after WWII and the increased sightings of the UFOs is of supreme importance for you, bringing about ideas of them being demons leading up to judgement day,the anti-christ, revelations, and that whole shabang, etc. etc.

What is entirely more likely, however, is that the UFO sightings started to increase to to the atomic bomb, like another poster pointed out. It wasn't just 1948, it was after 1945. Look up the battle of Los Angeles. It didn't happen after 1948. The Roswell incident happened in 1947. It makes much more sense that advanced civilizations in the stars would want to watch us much more closely after we developed the capability of literally destroying a planet, especially with our savage violent and warlike ways. If one planet dies, it effects the others as everything is connected. Plus not to mention the numerous reports of sightings around nuclear power-plants and nuclear weapons facilities.
Old 28-06-2014, 07:48 AM
LeoJeo

Plus as it was also mentioned, they have been seen for thousands of years, just more recently because of the nuclear weapons.
Old 28-06-2014, 03:25 PM
pgrundy

'Demonic' is an interesting word. I comes from a Greek word that means 'spirit of place'. Christianity took it to a polarized place that wasn't initially intended, that is, all bad. The origin of the word points to something more ambivalent, neither bad nor good, but ambivalent, a bit of both, like the Trickster archetype.

I don't believe UFOs are from outer space or other dimensions, I believe they are from right here and have been with us for thousands of years. They are stepping up their efforts in the modern era because they share the planet with us and see we are about to destroy it and they would like us to knock that off.

Just my opinion. Writing a book about it.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:55 AM
Master
Roswell was 1947, wasn't it.

So, now that the forces that be, have dug themselves deep in the muck, how shall they release themselves from it by confessing that they were being deceptive?
Don't know if you can really blame them. I know certain Christians that will still advocate Creation against Evolution, and that there are no other beings in the Universe save us. There are still alot of them.
This America, let us be reminded, was founded mostly by people of Faith.

As a Christian, I tend to disagree with them on the matter.

Anyway, here is the Mortician's testimony who was affiliated with the Base in Roswell, as a civilian. Do you think he is lying?
On YouTube...
Also, while the "Grudge" video on the same page is a half hour long, it is well worth the viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBOY5jrOGwA

The military officer had threatened him about keeping his mouth shut. Being a bit cocky, he told the officer that he was a civilian and not under his command, and that he, "could go to hell".
The officer standing face to face with him responded that he would be the one in hell and that they would be picking his bones out from the sand if he spread any "rumors" of what he had seen.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein