Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Master
Divinity

To have the capacity to remain in the presence of spirit, to be filled and feeling that divine pure fine energy of love.
Love has a way of lifting us up and fulfilling us, it renews our eyesight/insight and the way we see things. Romantic
love is sometimes referred to as a state of insanity, as the world looks different, and we do things we otherwise
would not, but spiritual love is all-absorbing beyond an object of desire.

The greater you go into divine awareness and experience the fullness of that consciousness, the narrower the path,
and it is easy to stray from that one-point focus. But the electric radiance of that divine light and magnetic force of
its love draws our attention into an ever-increasing thick rich omnipresent fold. That divine energy is there, ever filling
and lifting us to greater levels, open-ness and surrender is required. To feed that refined energy to thoughts and base
desires can be disastrous, as the only thing to do is remain silent inside, become a witness, and serve others.

It demands our attention and in return gives us an effortless journey. It has always amazed me how most people convicted
of criminal activity are hyperactive, and don’t know what to do with their energy. An abundance of energy with no direction
can lead to uncontrollable behavior and impulsiveness. Which often can get us in trouble, but to focus and have a direction
for that energy often leads to success.

Intoxicating love, knowledge, wisdom, connective-ness, cleansing, uplifting, joyful, fulfillment, and comfort are but some
of the qualities of divine spirit. But I believe humility, self-examination, flexible discipline, and playfulness are required to
maintain the upward and outward expansive journey as well. There is a saying that goes: “When I move out of the way,
I am but a witness, and God does my meditating for me.”

“Should you catch even a glimpse of God, you would lose your wits, and if you should see that divinity completely, you would
lose your self. An astonishing thing! They could neither endure that divine presence for long, nor could they exist without it.”
Attar (Tr. C. S. Nott) p.4
Old 17-02-2017, 04:20 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

So beautiful, so real, thanks Starman, for your recount.

I sometimes wonder how easy it is to sustain in a busy work life but perhaps that speaks to depth of that insight. Anyway, thanks.

shiningstars
Old 20-05-2018, 11:24 AM
Master
"that divine pure fine energy of love... renews our eyesight/insight and the way we see things."
divinity. healing.
Old 20-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Oh my, I never saw this post from 2017!
Wonderfully said!!!

You might like this that i have right here...part of a commentary from
my favorite Bhagavad Gita translation:

"Wisdom can not be perceived by the five sense organs.
but it can be perceived by entering into the atom point."
-Paramahansa Hariharananda

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
"Wisdom can not be perceived by the five sense organs.
but it can be perceived by entering into the atom point."
-Paramahansa Hariharananda

....and how very nessasary that is for almost all of the work I do in Serve.
Old 29-05-2018, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Intoxicating love, knowledge, wisdom, connective-ness, cleansing, uplifting, joyful, fulfillment, and comfort are but some
of the qualities of divine spirit. “When I move out of the way, I am but a witness, and God does my meditating for me.”
I have totally cut myself off from this and I really miss it. =(
Old 29-05-2018, 07:24 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I have totally cut myself off from this and I really miss it. =(

Why have you cut yourself off?...Do you know how to get it back?
Old 29-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Ascender

I'v just remembered I asked these questions before and what I remember is that its All or Nothing with you,,, and all is too much for you, and I understand that.
Old 29-05-2018, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Why have you cut yourself off?...Do you know how to get it back?
The reason is complicated.

Yes, it's pretty much an 'all or nothing' thing, in that the highs are amazing...blissful, but the lows are like the fiery pits of hell and I just want 'balance' in my life...I just want to feel 'normal' (but that ain't working either).

Running said that it will take time for the 'bliss to stick'...but after 2 years, it hasn't 'stuck' yet and I've just run out of patience, energy, hope and a willingness to continue. It seems I have to work even harder to gain the same states of awareness now and I just can't be bothered anymore. I have reached my personal limit.

Meanwhile, I am getting annoyed with others irking me off and that's not very 'spiritual' is it? I have constant brain-fog and fatigue, my body feels like it's always on fire and I am always grumpy and irritable. I still love God, but I have to dig very deep to find it and all my worship, sadhana and even will to exist has fallen by the wayside because there is no turning back and yet no going forward either.

This is basically why.
Old 29-05-2018, 09:28 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
The reason is complicated.

Yes, it's pretty much an 'all or nothing' thing, in that the highs are amazing...blissful, but the lows are like the fiery pits of hell and I just want 'balance' in my life...I just want to feel 'normal' (but that ain't working either).

Running said that it will take time for the 'bliss to stick'...but after 2 years, it hasn't 'stuck' yet and I've just run out of patience, energy, hope and a willingness to continue. It seems I have to work even harder to gain the same states of awareness now and I just can't be bothered anymore. I have reached my personal limit.

Meanwhile, I am getting annoyed with others irking me off and that's not very 'spiritual' is it? I have constant brain-fog and fatigue, my body feels like it's always on fire and I am always grumpy and irritable. I still love God, but I have to dig very deep to find it and all my worship, sadhana and even will to exist has fallen by the wayside because there is no turning back and yet no going forward either.

This is basically why.
I remember telling running once that I was hoping to get back to "normal" and he laughed and said "good luck with that LOL!"....he was right,there is no going back to normal.

This is something that worked for me.I didn't allow my self to come down fully for 2 years.I would get the bliss,I would wake up the next day spacey and it would stay around for about 3 days and I would go into it again when it was fading...It was like an addiction but eventually I was able to walk around and function in the higher levels..I got acclimatized ....I see now, it wasn't an addiction but my spirit calling.God works in mysterious ways.

Your grumpiness are emotions that could be from yesterday or from childhood.It doesn't matter where they came from but they have to be expressed.....If you express them to a person, then they come back again immediately or tomorrow or next year(karma) so send the grumpiness out but to nobody.if someone makes you angry,hold it for a moment,go to the bathroom and let it out,,if it happens online,step away from the keyboard and shout at them!do not type!....Maybe you need to find that cave and let go.

I got help before at the start from a Shaman and a Monk and I know running had help too....there may be some stuff we need help with or maybe its about surrender to another human.....Find a cave or get some help if you are stuck.
Maybe the local reiki guy/girl has the key or maybe the shaman is the bush has it.

You come across on these forums as very intelligent but don't give too much personal stuff away here...find someone in the real world to give that too like the healer or shaman or the tramp in the park .....as you know some people here don't listen but if you believe they are ,,this can hurt.