Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 19-10-2014, 11:39 PM
Guide

I asked to see them

Last night, I was reading posts here about aliens having a high level of awareness and knowing when we're aware of them, in some cases wanting us to see them. So, with that in mind, I asked to see them at some point within the next few days or nights. Suddenly, 'don't take a photo' entered my thoughts, which seemed a bit weird. Nonetheless, I accepted the thought and began gazing out into the night sky.

After a while, I began to juggle with the 'no photo' thing. If I saw a UFO as clear as day, would I really be able to control myself? I felt like I could, considering the circumstances (if something were to in fact appear, I should take the thought that I had seriously). Still, you never know. Something so unusual could be hard to resist.

Time went by, and, not seeing anything out of the ordinary, I gave up for the night and went to sleep. Seeing as I had aliens on the brain, this could be a coincidence, but I had this strange dream. It was brief. There was a series of images and footage rapidly flashing in my mind/dream, all regarding aliens/UFOs. The memory of specific details didn't remain, except for one image of a UFO flying in front of a background of sunlit orange clouds. I spoke to somebody about it, and they feel like that was the sign. As you might expect, I was hoping for an actual UFO in the sky while awake, but the dream was still interesting enough that I thought I would share it here. It definitely had a weird feeling to it.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:23 AM
Master
I used to be so intrigued by UFO's and aliens that I wouldn't miss a show on it, I used to look up at the sky and see if I would see anything out of the ordinary, till I had a dream about them I was so shaken up by it that I stop watching anything to do with aliens. In my dream they where not friendly at all and they where very evil creatures from wherever they come from. I honestly don't want to see one neither in my dream or in the sky or on tv ever again. That was only one dream that I had and it was years ago and even till now when I think of it, I still get scare. I didn't ask to see them, they just showed up in my dream.
Old 29-11-2014, 03:49 PM
pgrundy

I think they move in and out of the dream world, but I never see this considered seriously because in our culture we tend to discount dreams as just meaningless brain activity. I think when we dream we visit another reality altogether, a larger more pliable one, and there are all kinds of creatures that are real, separate entities that live there. Some can go in and out.
Old 29-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrundy
I think when we dream we visit another reality altogether, a larger more pliable one, and there are all kinds of creatures that are real, separate entities that live there. Some can go in and out.

I agree. Many different realities, where we are just as real as in awake time, and what you accomplish in those realities can and does have an affect on this one.
Old 01-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrundy
I think they move in and out of the dream world, but I never see this considered seriously because in our culture we tend to discount dreams as just meaningless brain activity. I think when we dream we visit another reality altogether, a larger more pliable one, and there are all kinds of creatures that are real, separate entities that live there. Some can go in and out.

I agree with you! A lot of people do think is just meaningless brain activity. You be surprise what can pop in your dreams. Including Aliens!
Old 04-12-2014, 05:41 AM
spiritwalker211

Sunset, if you wanna manifest something (anything), to appear in YOUR life, have to include yourself in the image when you picture it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
Last night, I was reading posts here about aliens having a high level of awareness and knowing when we're aware of them, in some cases wanting us to see them. So, with that in mind, I asked to see them at some point within the next few days or nights. Suddenly, 'don't take a photo' entered my thoughts, which seemed a bit weird. Nonetheless, I accepted the thought and began gazing out into the night sky.

After a while, I began to juggle with the 'no photo' thing. If I saw a UFO as clear as day, would I really be able to control myself? I felt like I could, considering the circumstances (if something were to in fact appear, I should take the thought that I had seriously). Still, you never know. Something so unusual could be hard to resist.

Time went by, and, not seeing anything out of the ordinary, I gave up for the night and went to sleep. Seeing as I had aliens on the brain, this could be a coincidence, but I had this strange dream. It was brief. There was a series of images and footage rapidly flashing in my mind/dream, all regarding aliens/UFOs. The memory of specific details didn't remain, except for one image of a UFO flying in front of a background of sunlit orange clouds. I spoke to somebody about it, and they feel like that was the sign. As you might expect, I was hoping for an actual UFO in the sky while awake, but the dream was still interesting enough that I thought I would share it here. It definitely had a weird feeling to it.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Guide

Thanks, Spiritwalker. I'll keep that in mind.

Strange experience, Heaven. I remember when Stephen Hawking expressed concerns over our attempts to reach out to alien life, particularly by sending messages/signals into space. His concern was that we could end up letting an evil race know that we exist and where to find us. It's a good point when you think about it. If they're out there, who's to say they're going to react kindly to us?

I haven't had any other dreams since then. It didn't feel negative in my experience, fortunately, but there was a 'strangeness' to it.
Old 20-12-2014, 05:37 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven
I used to be so intrigued by UFO's and aliens that I wouldn't miss a show on it, I used to look up at the sky and see if I would see anything out of the ordinary, till I had a dream about them I was so shaken up by it that I stop watching anything to do with aliens. In my dream they where not friendly at all and they where very evil creatures from wherever they come from. I honestly don't want to see one neither in my dream or in the sky or on tv ever again. That was only one dream that I had and it was years ago and even till now when I think of it, I still get scare. I didn't ask to see them, they just showed up in my dream.
Yea when i started getting really interested in them and watching and reading a lot of material on them the same thing happened to me. i started having horrific terrifying dreams about ufos coming after me. terror i've never felt in waking life. i also have occasionally seen weird et symbolism while meditating. don't get me wrong if there were benevolent ones out there sure it would be interesting to meet one but i would never wish to be abducted...those dreams though....sometimes it makes me wonder if i ever got abducted and had my memories erased and that feeling of fear was engrained in my subconscious somewhere.
Old 06-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Experiencer
Hello Sunset Dragon,

Thanks for sharing your story. You said that you had no real experience of a UFO that you had hoped for but instead your had the UFO dream I would say it's not impossible that you had a real alien visitation during your sleep that night. And the result from that visit manifested itself as that dream. It has happened many times to me so that's why I think it could have happened to you too.

Boson