Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-12-2013, 02:06 AM
anonymous_1

"Subconscious" ?

Someone in here talked about signals coming from someones "subconscious". Whose theory is that, and what is it called? I mean in whose theory can there come signals from someones subconscious?
Old 19-12-2013, 02:18 AM
Mayflow

Do you dream at night?
Old 19-12-2013, 04:59 AM
anonymous_1

Sure i do. Why do you wonder about that ?
Old 19-12-2013, 05:06 AM
Jamie1981

Subconscious messages come to you when you aren't expecting them. And most of the time, you don't even realize that one is right in front of you!
Old 19-12-2013, 05:07 AM
Jamie1981

Many times, you realize you may have missed a subconscious opportunity later on in life
Old 19-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous_1
Sure i do. Why do you wonder about that ?

I think modern day psychology basis the subconscious idea on Freud -m but I like the Buddha's idea of it better. He called it the Alaya consciousness somewhere around 2,500 years ago, and it is where dreams and many other things spring from in the mind.

The alaya consciousness or storehouse consciousness is the place where all the actions and experiences in this life and the previous lives generated by the seven consciousnesses are stored as karma, being the only consciousness which comes along with every birth. This consciousness influences at the same time the workings of the other seven consciousnesses.

We take this alaya consciousness with us in all our births in the various realms of existence. It contains the seeds of various types of karma, and it is the storehouse of the habitual karmic tendencies that we have cultivated for eons. Because of the karmic seeds contained in the alaya consciousness one may be influenced in ways that the conscious mind cannot comprehend. So strong is the influence of the alaya consciousness. ..
Old 19-12-2013, 04:02 PM
anonymous_1

But someone in here wrote that he heard voices from someones subconscious.. That's either Freud or the Buddah theory. Just wondering what theory it is..?