Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 16-12-2017, 04:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Improbable chance of manifesting

(I don't know if this is the right place to ask my question because it deals with sigil magick. Please help shift this post to its proper location; I didn't find any parent thread comprising of topics on chaos magick)

OK So I jsut read that one of the reasons why sigil magick (or all magick rituals in general) fail to manifest is because of launching a sigil with an impossible intention. So let's say that I am a 3/10 guy. Will a sigil that states ''I am hooked up with a beautiful girl'' be an impossible sigil.?

Thanks
Old 17-12-2017, 01:55 AM
Master
Alright.

I hope you give what I say some due consideration here.

Your sigil in your example is not by any stretch of the imagination an "impossible" sigil.

Your sigil is just fine.

You first say you feel the intention is impossible and then go on to ask if the sigil is impossible.

I am hooked up with a beautiful girl- is not impossible itself. Not at all. However if you are currently not with anyone, stating it as if you really already are (we get the idea behind it absolute faith, and positivity) can lead to more harm than good in many instances. One may tend to be more aware of the absence of the presence of said beautiful girl.

But even that doesn't make anything impossible here.

I feel the main contributor here to why the magick may not work is actually the statement

So let's say that I am a 3/10 guy.

That would read much better as I am a good looking, considerate worthy man.

When you can believe this ^

You are ever closer to attaining this:

I am hooked up with a beautiful girl.

Your sigil is not impossible.
Old 17-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your kind words. But as you have mentioned that you need to first believe that you are a good looking person before doing this sigil, I guess it is very less likely for a person who is really unfortunate in the looks department to maintain that attitude.
Old 17-12-2017, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhakta
Thank you for your kind words. But as you have mentioned that you need to first believe that you are a good looking person before doing this sigil, I guess it is very less likely for a person who is really unfortunate in the looks department to maintain that attitude.

Well yes you are right in a way- maintaining such an attitude can be quite a bit of hard work. But that attitude is possible, I know as I have done it.

You see when I was real young around the age of twelve I was often called ugly by a grandparent. It made me feel horrible about myself. But as I grew older and I began to ask myself questions- like- am I really that ugly? All I had was my grandfather's words to go by. One day I was looking in the mirror at myself while brushing my hair and I began to notice that though my eyes look dark colored further away like a muddy brown, that while close up they had a whole other appearance, and I realized I liked the color of my eyes. So I started to focus on things I see in myself that I find beautiful, or that I really liked. So I'd ask myself am I pretty or ugly? One day I answered, you know what I don't care. I don't think I am ugly. I am a nice person, whether ugly or not.

You know it is true what is said in a way, looks are not everything.

Come to find out later on people would at times instead call me beautiful. I had trouble with this, thought they were lying. Eventually I realized something about this too, I don't care.

Why? It matters what I think of myself, not any other. Someone could say you are ugly and be lying to be spiteful, or another could say you are pretty and be lying due to ulterior motives.

In the end what matters is my attitude about it.

And I chose and will continue to choose confidence. Not arrogance, but true confidence.

People will say people are attracted to confidence.

But if confident do not be confident for them, be confident for You. What I said to you is true. You are good looking, considerate, and most important? Worthy.