Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Pathfinder

Talking How many nephelims does our forum have?

Any nephelims or part nephelim people here? More spasific how many people of the rh negative bloodline do we have here?
Old 05-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Seeker

I take it you mean Nephilim from the Torah?

Why would someone want to be associated with the Nephilim ? They are part of the "mixed multitudes" that are supposed to battle the Jews (Moshiach) during the end of days.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkah Esther
I take it you mean Nephilim from the Torah?

Why would someone want to be associated with the Nephilim ? They are part of the "mixed multitudes" that are supposed to battle the Jews (Moshiach) during the end of days.
Well I mean everyone with rh negative.
Btw I never said I like being one of them and I also didn't ask the forum members if they like it being one of them. I only asked who has conection with the fallen ones.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Ascender

I have a rh- blood type but I have never thought of myself as a Nephilim. I'm not sure what the associate is, I do think I probably have some alien blood lol, but I don't think I'm a Nephilim. What is the association?
Old 09-12-2017, 12:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Here here

I didn't know the association between Nephilim and rh negative blood, however. Is that true for everyone with rh negative blood?
Old 09-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Pathfinder

Rh negative appeared sudenly in Canaan before Christ and every source says that it appeared when the fallen ones born children with mortal girls. Their children are named as nephilims. They created the rh negative bloodline and that's why this blood type is rare. So yes everyone with rh negative is part angel.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Pathfinder

Btw in Greece there are a lot of people with rh negative.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:51 AM
Master
Hi Joanna,

As far as I know I am not rh-negative. I in fact, believe it was that I am B-Positive.

rh-negative is also said to be the blood type of many Incarnated Angels, as well.

I have had personal and spiritual life experiences, that merely indicate that I am not exactly human. I do not want to go into too much detail, too much to write out at the moment. I have had entities refer to me with angelic names- that is to say call me by an angelic name.

However, do I take this as absolute truth?

I wanted to simply caution about how much we read by others that we (as our human, indeed, spiritual selves) take to be literal.

I have been called the name of an angel by otherworldly beings in my waking life, not meditative beings, mind you, physical beings. Should I trust it? Realize as well I have no rh-negative blood. Therefore I am normal and human by your standards. To be honest I am human. In a human body, we are all human.

I believe a lot of what others put out there in seminars and books about IAs, Nephelim, Starseeds, Elemenatls etc etc, can be and is very misleading.

Whether you Joanna are Nephelim or not, I believe you to be powerful in your own right.

Why is it we can not simply be, and know that we are powerful, even if we are simply human?

Blessings.
Old 23-12-2017, 04:09 PM
Newbie ;)

I am blood type O rh negative, and I have read so many conflicting things such as I am a shapeshifter part reptile, my DNA does not come from earth, and that I am part angel. I do know that i am probably an earth angel, and you can find more information in the site ask-angels.com. I do not like being in public places as I feel drained when people come up to me for help.

I came here for more information.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Knower

Why Do You speak Here?

Tell them to back off or i'll tell He whom You fear no more the depth of their dwelling for all is still being untold to their tales of Arnan'jah,neasean truths that are gathering to be ignored nomore