Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Deactivated Account
I've looked into foggy old mirrors with webs of cracks and secrets behind them. In the end they all go to the same pile of garbage to be forgotten.
And now that that depressing thought is out of the way...where will you take *her* to dinner? *wink* I'm sure you have a better selection of sit-down restaurants. The ones in this town are just awful.
Old 18-01-2018, 09:12 AM
Master
Ok so old flame returns and thinks he is my TF He really annoys me past @#$% and is crazy. I'm always like What is he on about?
Old 18-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Master

we have nice places. there is a place a ways down the street, kinda a mix between italian and cajun. Other stuff mixed in too... shame food is so sad where you are
Old 19-01-2018, 12:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
we have nice places. there is a place a ways down the street, kinda a mix between italian and cajun. Other stuff mixed in too...
Sounds perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
shame food is so sad where you are
Yes it is a shame. The food is either below average (like it could be better made at home) or they are closed half the time. At least there is good pizza, open 6 days a week. Ok now I'm getting hungry...haha.
TGIF
Old 19-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Master

my meditations have been going so well!!!! I am so very happy right now!!!!
Old 21-01-2018, 02:59 AM
Master

took the day off and got a real dose of reality in return. Another wasted life I guess. Will the really never be nothing for me? Sigh.
Old 22-01-2018, 09:44 AM
Badcopyinc

Life is simple with you. I never find myself worried about anything.

What they say is right. The person for you you Won't leave you anxious With sweaty palms.
The person for you won't make you question anything except why they haven't shown up sooner.
And it will be answered every day in time as you stay present with who they are and who you are.
They will show you all the areas you had to heal in yourself so that you could use to love them with.
Making everything in your past a little more beautiful.

All I really need to do is keep falling in love with myself because
I can truly only see and understand you as deeply as I have seen and understood myself.

Last edited by Badcopyinc : 22-01-2018 at 02:17 PM.
Old 22-01-2018, 11:26 PM
Master

well i like you but after all this it seems silly to think you would be there for me... you made your position quite plain.

I shouldn't say much I guess but it seems like corporate america has finally had enough of me - which I'm actually thankful for in some ways. Dealing with the endless silliness was starting to be just a little too cookie cutter? But it leaves me without a determinable future... been scared of this moment all this life I guess but now that it is finally here I'm like, is this all there is to it?

Anyway I had to make two big decisions right before hearing about this and I am so glad I chose what I did! The other path would have been awful!

Guess I'll rest a while then see if there is a rabbit to be pulled out of a hat somewhere
Old 23-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Experiencer

It's been a rough few weeks. I took the earrings off that you used to always comment on. I wanted to see if I would lose our connection without the physical object to remind me...but nothing has changed. I knew it wouldn't, but I had to check. I really wish I could have a good conversation with you in 3d, even if it's just to check in on you and see how you're doing. There's only so much I can gather telepathically. I admitted today to a huge group of people that I used to be too ambitious. While you inspired me to be the person I wanted to be and supported my decisions, I didn't realize then that ambition wouldn't get me what I wanted. I should have listened when someone told me I was being stupid. But then, I made a lot of mistakes back then.
Old 23-01-2018, 04:14 AM
Suspended
I feel the pain. Under the lightning storm, rain pouring down on my head. I found peace in the storm, my love. I don't know how I did it. It feels warm and safe here, even though my head is being rained on and it's cold.

I felt my soul give it all up to the universe.... Powerful peace rushed in after that. I gave up. This isn't goodbye. This isn't hello. This is that feeling you can't describe.

Much love to you.
Closed Thread