Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 31-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Master
Kiki..

Short hair with a fringe, auburn colour. Nose pierced with little diamond or stone on the left side.

You like white.

around you I feel green usually I would associate this with nature but not with youI think you might be more an urban type person that likes hotels and shopping more than nature stuff. Your defiantly sporty.

i keep getting a picture of a black haired guy who lives with you.

i also get the feeling you are waiting on a certificate or a degree as the final part of study so you can do something with it. i had this picture of you anticipating it like in the mail or something.
Old 31-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Master

I am thinking black turtleneck sweater, blue jeans and a slight air of everyday arrogance. Sorry.
Old 31-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Master
dmhorn..

Naturally brunette with lots of blond streaks. i thought you might have blonded your hair.

You are a smoker I think.

i really got the feeling you have a big heart and wear it on your sleeve. Very sessative to others and they can confuse you abit and hurt you easy.

I had this picture of you being really anxious about something and frustrated at not being able to work out someones actions. I get a sense of almost agitation interfering with your normal easygoing empath self.
Old 31-03-2012, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I am thinking black turtleneck sweater, blue jeans and a slight air of everyday arrogance. Sorry.
I dont think that one was for me its hot here. maybe you were picking one of the other guys.
Old 31-03-2012, 02:40 PM
dmhorn

LightworkerAu:
hilarious! My hair is brunette and while not streaked with blonde, its in my blood xD. Some days im blonde, i swear I used to be quite sensitive but now over the years have gotten tougher...I chose to be transparent and open instead of jaded and suspicious. Yes, I am a smoker, but am one the patch, day two ciggarette freeee wooooo!
Old 31-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Experiencer
Talking

[quote=lightworkerAu]Kiki..

Short hair with a fringe, auburn colour. Nose pierced with little diamond or stone on the left side. Nope :) Long wavy dark brown hair. No pierced nose although I've thought of getting one before lol

You like white. Yes, although my favorite color is purple. :)

around you I feel green usually I would associate this with nature but not with youI think you might be more an urban type person that likes hotels and shopping more than nature stuff. Your defiantly sporty. That's interesting. You're not the first person to point that out. :) I LOVEEEE nature. I prefer it to the city, hotels, and malls actually. lol

i keep getting a picture of a black haired guy who lives with you. That's interesting. I wonder why he showed up to you??? It must be my brother. :)

i also get the feeling you are waiting on a certificate or a degree as the final part of study so you can do something with it. i had this picture of you anticipating it like in the mail or something. Hmmmm I wonder if this is for the future? I do keep wondering if I should go back to school. :)[/color]

Thanks!!
Kiki04