Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Color Greetings kindred spirits!

Hi, I am Ryu,

Before I continue I would like to address that I am not a conventional human spirit. I am in a human body yes, and no I am not an alien but my spirit/soul, if you will, is not from anywhere near around.

After leaving elementary school I always felt heavily incomplete and had a plethora of unanswered questions. The social economical system I was exposed to in the Netherlands and its education system felt as a prison to me and felt repulsed to this primitive way of living.

When I grew up I sadly started to detest the shape of this human world and my close relatives who never could give me any answers I came to despise. Due to a plethora of destructive experiences I cracked at the age of 16. I finally stopped trying to be human or 'normal' to fit in something I detest. It was then that I started my search to whom I really was in my core being....thus meaning I am seeking the whole story which is the truth about who, where, when, why, what I am.

Through enough trial and error, clinging on life I came to understand and accepted that prejudice and conventional sciences kept allot of spiritual (meta-physical) information out due to its stigmatized character by Universities and notable individuals that influenced the majority. I found it heavily illogic that sciences leave out 1 out of 3 sensible worlds. The world of matter, elements and life is one thing but surely there is a spiritual world (electro magnetic) as well. If one thing nature taught me, is that everything exist out of 3 aspects that works harmonious in one natural occurrence to become a well balanced sensible experience. Love for example, comes in selfish love, hate and unselfish love (Unconditional).

Me being a moderate sceptic and critic that believed the same as those 'physical only fanatics', came to accept that there is more then the 5 senses as I always sensed more then the majority of people I was exposed to through life. Now I know there are 7.

This acceptance opened a whole new world and faced me with allot of personal internal and external problems that obstructed my quest for the truth about who I truly am. I accepted hurtful memories and filtered out the negative energy and forgave those responsible to find the positive and neutral pieces of myself that I lost along those type of memories that I pushed out of my reality.

Now 11ish years later I see I had 3 big phases in life that I needed to understand the whole predicament I was in and all life on Earth. The rough road here on Earth called life started from being myself and very naïve with all its positive energy that attracted the opposite. I eventually lost myself because of these energies attracted and became victimized and losing myself with all its destructive energy. When eventually hitting the floor in a bitter solitude choosing to die or not, I found myself.

Although the answer was to much for me to handle at first but gave me the motivation to continue my quest. In times when I prayed to a God or Creator or deity's of whatever the only one who actually heard my prayers was my spirit al along. The one who witnesses our life's respectively all along, thus I came to a logical conclusion and understanding that the core within (soul) IS who you really are. When I finally accepted my soul totally after letting go of my deepest fear as a human I regained my total consciousness and willpower of my soul. It was then that I decided to devote myself to unlock some important universal truth's and translate it in conventional language to express these, to hopefully inspire members of humanity so they could add these to their individual and/or collective mental prowess.

I hope you will enjoy my future posts, I got a lot to share and love to debate on anything. I am always keen on re/learning things and love challenges on discussions but in a sportive and respective manner. IF anything my intention behind my posts are purely for win-win conclusions and relationships. I am imperfect but sharing these imperfections with the collective and visa versa makes us perfect as a collective. - Ryu

If you want to know more about me, check our my movie, { Road 2 Utopia by Ryuken }on youtube.