Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Aurélie

Funny I was just logging on here to start a thread like this and then I found there's one already!

I've had trouble hearing and/or sensing the presence of my spirit guide properly for a while, it may be because of lack of meditation or something else, I don't know. I've managed to reach some level of connection when I'm really focused but it's nowhere near of what i used to be able to have with him. Also I don't "see him" in my mind's eye or in my dreams anymore.

Today I was hiking with my doggy and kept on thinking what if he'd left me, 'cause I know spirit guides may change. And I felt so sad, I really had liked him and his funny little ways of showing me he's there. I also had a vibe that he could have tried to reach out for me but my mind was blocking it somehow. I just couldn't "hear" him and it made me think he can't hear me.

So I sat down on a fallen tree by the sea and started writing (I always keep a small notebook and pen with me). I wrote what I felt, that I was afraid he had left me and that I really loved him but understood if he was needed elsewhere. As I was writing it, a big feather of black and grey and a little white fell nearly on my lap, beside me where I sat. I looked up but couldn't see a bird. I've found feathers before but this was by far the longest and strongest one of my collection!

Looking at your post, Queen of Light, I find the keywords "union, protection, harmony, hope and balance". I assume this is what my guide wanted to tell me, that I shouldn't worry and that he's there for me and we're still a team. Thank you so much!
Old 26-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Sparkle13

White feathers have been an important sign to me throughout my journey. I've come across them in numerous places, many times on steps that I take often. It just so happened I saw them recently and it seems as if many times they comes in twos. I just take it as a hug from an angel and a positive sign that I'm moving forward. :)
Old 27-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Experiencer
what if I find a bird's wing? (I think it was a pigeon's wing). Came across one yesterday (and a poor crow's head last week, which upsets me... i love crows!
Old 28-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Administrator
Hello

With the wing what comes to mind is "On the Wings of a Snow White Dove"

WINGS OF A DOVE

On the wings of a snow white dove
He sends His pure sweet love
A sign from above
On the wings of dove

When troubles surround us
When evils come
The body grows weak
The spirit grows numb

When these things beset us
He doesn't forget us
He sends down His love
On the wings of a dove

He sends His pure sweet love
A sign from above
On the wings of dove

When Noah had drifted
On the flood many days
He searched for land
In various ways

Troubles he had some
But wasn't forgotten
He sent him His love
On the wings of a dove

He sent His pure sweet love
A sign from above
On the wings of dove...

Dont really know why that popped into mind I just started seeing the words.

When it comes to the crow that is a power animal familiar of mine. When in England this last Summer they would fly into where I was at graveyards and churches but I had such a hard time getting a clear picture of one. Seems they hear very well the wind up of the camera.

CROW

* Thief, trickery, boldness, skill, cunning, single mindedness, bringer of knowledge

* Prophecy.

* Learn from the past but don’t hold onto it

* Shape Shifting

From Animal Magick (animal familiars) by D J Conway.

Lynn
Old 01-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Experiencer
Thanks Lynn!
I dont know if anyone is having the same problem as me, but I think I'm good at noticing signs (e.g. feathers)... but interpreting the message behind them (is it a green light or red light, kinda thing?) and even sometimes figuring out to what situation in my life it refers to is hard!
Old 02-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Administrator
Hello

Yesterday I got up from the thrown and there on the seat was a white feather. I was like OK as I do not have a thing in the house with feathers. Too lol it was not flattened so I dont think it came off me bottom end.

I was like OK angles use the facilities too ?

Feathers are one of the most common signs of spirit contact something we can all realate to on some levels. The best kind are the one's that float down from the air and when someone that is specptical see's it and goes to pick it up where it lands and it goes poof in their hands. I LOVe that one...me mate will not fal lfor that one anymore.

Lynn
Old 02-01-2013, 08:04 PM
rosequartzcrazy

i have been through a tough time recently relationship wise + have been struggling last night & today with my emotions.

To try & clear my mind i was walking around my dads farm today. At several points where i stopped i found feathers on the ground. I immediately thought of them as signs, so i picked them up & popped them in my pocket.

i found 2 small white downy feathers & 5 small white/grey downy feathers.

Any ideas as to the meaning of these, please?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:46 PM
Sparkle13

Rosequartz: I would say that the feathers you found would be a very good sign from an angel or a guide that everything will be okay and that they are with you. I think grey feathers symbolize peace. You may find yourself finding them more and more.

Throughout this journey, I've received many signs and feathers continue to be one of them. I have learned that when I receive a sign, to take notice on how I feel when it comes to me. That's the true meaning! Today, I was just thinking how the signs have been sort of on the quiet side lately. Seconds later, I was walking up the same steps I walk every day and there were two white feathers. Usually I find them in twos and they are separate. This time they were together touching. I believe this is a sign that I am surrounded with love, which is such a comforting thought for me these days. It always makes me smile when I see them so I try to take that as a positive sign!
Old 03-01-2013, 03:12 PM
rosequartzcrazy

Sparkle13:
thank you for your reply, i think you could be right, i was very low emotionally yesterday when i found them. the thought that angels/guides are watching over me is very comforting.
some of the white/grey feathers were actually attached as 3 together, any thoughts on the meaning?
Old 03-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Sparkle13

Your welcome! So glad to be able to help you out! I'm curious about the meaning of attached feathers as well. I'll have to see if I can find any information about it. Very interesting! :)