Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-04-2018, 06:38 AM
Master
Dream of dating/meeting Trump

I was at home, my home was in a big tower block of flats and Trump was coming. I could see him in my minds eye in the lift coming up to my floor. I had a cheese and onion sandwich. When he arrived he came to me and was kissing me on the bed, I could tell he was wondering what the taste was so I said I had that sandwich. He asked why I had to eat that, the onion and I said oh well does it make a difference. He was a really good kisser haha he then left to attend to his duties. I was at a big school building. We were having our school photos taken. Trump was in the crowd watching. My friend Millie was late as she was looking for her hair straighteners. I was walking around and an old friend Francis was cooking chicken, I said to her I've had Jade's chicken before and if the cooking technique they use was anything to go by that hers will be delicious. Then I was back at a group task at a big table about 20-30 people. I was texting trump I asked when I was going to see him, I said where are you I'm horny, he told me to go to an Asian karaoke restaurant and go to this 7ft7 woman. He said once I was there that she would show me were to go. I was in a class matching words together and finding the connection between them, one was tubes and something else which the linking word was ovaries. But I couldn't work that one out myself I copied the person next to me. The teacher was laughing, I thought it was at me because I was texting I didn't complete the task but I didn't care. I was texting Trump under the table. I was waiting for a good time to leave and meet him. I knew I had to wait till later until the time was right to avoid my partner/family/friends and get away undetected. I also remember in the dream hugging my niece and she was snuggling back with me and we were playing around with each other.

Last edited by Ladyrose92 : 24-04-2018 at 10:31 AM.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator
Before I interpret can I ask what your impressions of Trump are?
Old 24-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Master
Yes haha I admire him, from what I understand he is taking out the corrupt elite, which is something I've always felt passionate about and wrote my dissertation on, although he could be a pawn for them too I am not sure, but from what I know, I find him funny, courageous, successful and intelligent. ***At the risk of being hated for thinking this of trump lol *** In the dream he was much more youthful.
Old 24-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator
Ok good to know. I would say this suggests you are focused on his positive traits and there is nothing wrong with that. There are many who do admire him and think he isn't getting a fair shake. He's definitely a strong personality and that polarizes him in people's minds.

Regardless of people's negative opinions of him it sounds like you want to embrace those traits you admire in him, his positive traits but you may need to learn something first. I would say it's possible you were taught to smile and be nice even when you are sad and upset (cheese onion sandwich). Doing this will likely keep you from being strong and courageous in your communicating your feelings with others.

The name Millie means strength and determination and she is trying to straighten her hair. These are the traits you aspire to but you need to work out the kinks in your thinking first to attain them. This may be because you fear (chicken) allowing your emotions to be free (Francis) which you know can be healing (jade/green gemstone) if done right.

So it sounds like you may need to stand tall and try to work towards harmony with your relationships by finding a bridge with your words that connects new ideas within you both. I would say your work with learning how to communicate from a place of mutual respect is what the dream is relaying. But I will also say that you may have been taught it's not polite or nice to be a strong determined individual so you try to suppress yourself so as not to upset your family which really will just cause resentments in you that will build up (trying to hide your affair with Trump). Being strong and determined doesn't have to mean being overbearing. As you learn more about effectively communicating in relationships your natural leadership traits will be free to shine without guilt. Sounds like you are making good headway
Old 24-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Master
Interesting, yes I have been taught to hide my 'negative' feelings and put on a brave face, which is cool this is represented through the sandwich lol it does make me feel weak because I feel I stuff in my own feelings instead of expressing them.

The symbolism is fascinating, I do fear allowing my emotions to be free, and I know if I was able to express them healthily that it would heal me and probably others, and that's so cool how Millie is away somewhere straightening her hair, I need to straighten out that which stops me being all these things I admire and crave to be. I know I have it inside me but fear stops me in my tracks.

Yes I see, I feel like a newbie in this, sometimes my feelings come out forcefully or jumbled because I am not used to expressing healthily but I look forward to being able to maneuver any situation effortlessly and being able to communicate in a productive way for everyone involved. What you say about learning how to communicate from a place of mutual respect, reminds me of another characteristic I admire, that despite his opposition etc he still remains in that strong respectful place, not letting others sway who he is or what he says. So that comes back to my other dream, where I was letting others actions affect how I feel about myself.

Yes I do get resentful when I feel that I can't be strong around my family etc, I feel like Im not being me. Ive always felt like I can be a leader, but all these things stand in the way of building relationships, so thank you very much for all you have said, it is most helpful, and I hope one day I can shine as a leader without guilt :) Thanks Michelle! Exciting!!
Old 24-04-2018, 01:21 PM
Master
Just reading online, it says to overcome a fear of talking to people and expressing yourself then you need to just do it to overcome that fear....ohhh that fills me with dread but thinking of myself going and talking to a stranger or speaking my mind with relatives, it does make me smile so I will do this!
Old 24-04-2018, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator
I was always fearful of talking with others about my feelings because I feared confrontation. I was never taught how to deal with disagreements in a healthy way. My father barked his opinion so loud it intimidated most people and my mom avoids others maybe because she sees them as an enemy out to get her. They were both generally nice normal people but just had been taught themselves very unhealthy coping styles which they of course passed onto me. So if we think in those types of terms, see airing out our differences as a battle to be won, of course we will naturally bring about defensive posturing.

The main point of mutual respect is to hopefully turn a conversation away from the win/lose perspective most people have been taught to a win/win perspective. Both may compromise in an effort for both parties to feel they have a stake in the game. so now when I feel the need to air something out I try to think in terms of common ground. At times I need to speak my truth but the truth is, what I'm feeling may be a misperceptions on my part so I need to allow the other party to express their perspective to know that. I've made plenty of assumptions about people and their motives that were totally wrong but if I'm too afraid to speak my truth I may never know that

In any event it sounds like you were not given permission to be honest with how you feel so as to not make waves. This implies your words are to blame for how someone feels and reacts to what you have to say and likely created the guilt and hesitation about speaking your mind. You care and don't want to upset others but keeping it in isn't healthy either so just remind yourself about the common ground goal. It's about airing out our feelings not placing blame on others for those feelings. In the end all of us are only responsible for how we feel not how others feel. No one can do anything to us unless we let them. Speak your truth with honesty and with the intention of bridging understanding and the conversation is less likely to deteriorate into a heated confrontation. It sounds like you are getting that. Firm in our intention but kind with our words. It's not about blame but about clearing the air.