Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
Hehe a tall viking with gingerish hair and beard make me think of Thor

How does she make you feel?

Maybe their presence is their way of communication. Like them just being there gives a message in the way they make you feel. Does that make sense. How does they make you feel when they come around?

When my deeper aspect is present within me I feel absolutely complete. When he is not completely present I feel like something is missing.
Hahah yes he reminded me of thor myself he even had a white vest type of shirt dress on! I am english also so may be an acesstor the lady made me feel I needed to draw her an look into her an the gentlemen who had lots of golden light around him felt more of a father figure who protected me xx but I only even seen the lady once and man twice xx
Old 21-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomfairy
Hahah yes he reminded me of thor myself he even had a white vest type of shirt dress on! I am english also so may be an acesstor the lady made me feel I needed to draw her an look into her an the gentlemen who had lots of golden light around him felt more of a father figure who protected me xx but I only even seen the lady once and man twice xx

It sounds like you are on the right path. You ask good questions and describe things very well. To me when I read your OP I thought there was something Otherworldly over the lady... I think the answers will come to you, just relax and enjoy it all
Old 22-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Knower
Hehe sorry to sound thick but what do you mean? And thankyou for helpoing me xx
Old 22-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Megamedes

One of the things I said was that you do not need to worry. To me it seems like you know what you are doing even if you have not figured it out yourself. The other thing I said is, that when I first read your thread I thought she sounded a lot like a fairy queen (or something similar).
Old 22-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Master

There are, obviously, multiple answers to who those figures might be. Higher self, guides, even your higher self acting as a guide, or even just friendly spirits of some kind just passing by. Attempting communication next, matters more than labeling them as yet. Getting those visuals are a good start.
Old 22-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
One of the things I said was that you do not need to worry. To me it seems like you know what you are doing even if you have not figured it out yourself. The other thing I said is, that when I first read your thread I thought she sounded a lot like a fairy queen (or something similar).
I actually thought that myself hehe felt silly saying but she didn't have wings Xx
Old 22-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
There are, obviously, multiple answers to who those figures might be. Higher self, guides, even your higher self acting as a guide, or even just friendly spirits of some kind just passing by. Attempting communication next, matters more than labeling them as yet. Getting those visuals are a good start.
Iv been trying to white only time I have ever made contact was with a session with you but theses didn't seem like the same energy as the malle we contacted x
Old 22-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomfairy
I actually thought that myself hehe felt silly saying but she didn't have wings Xx

Do you feel like she should have had wings?
Old 23-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Knower
Quote:
Do you feel like she should have had wings?
Yes but I'm getting the word pixi through at me more than fairy haha xx
Old 23-07-2014, 02:53 PM
Megamedes

Haha, then pixi lore probably is what you should pursue if you feel like it. Nasty little buggers [joke].