Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 10-01-2012, 02:11 AM
my_road

this year

hi, i oftern read of this year being the lightworker year and that the change will happen and that, but something i am aware of is the good and bad balance we have so its like we can not escape the negative times so there may never be any of this world peace and more positives? i cant seem to shake off the thought that there will still be disasters, wars, crimes etc, its like its not all 'of the light' and the good and bad balance will still be here.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Deactivated Account

The 2012 commonly known it lots of different religion ideas mixed into one. The Mayan 2012 is actually not clear on what will happen, besides the alignment.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:36 PM
my_road

i was hoping it be a better year lol wishful thinking i guess. it would be ideal if the busy busy earthly life calmed down and less working and more free time, that would cut back on stress and help many to relax a bit more.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:46 PM
hestia444

The pendulum will swing wildly for a while, but the balance will happen eventually