Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-03-2012, 03:14 AM
SpiritualMama

Have you guys seen the Fulfilling Life Formula videos on manifesting effectively?
Old 12-03-2012, 08:34 PM
CatChild

I have come to understand that like another member said in a previous post, everything has a vibration.

Another member mentioned working around the 'blocks' that we internally hold.

That being said, I have learned that through overcoming my fears, Self belief and blind need for survival (sometimes when life has left me no choice), getting out of emotions re something I want, begins the actual belief internally that something Will be real in my life. Then it begins to happen.

I am not sure if your post is more around believing in a guide of sorts to help you prove that manifestations will happen if you desire them to, or if you are simply referring to the actual act of manifesting which in my mind holds little connection with guides etc outside of yourself.

And Yes, I have at times in my life, mastered the art of Manifesting.

If you want to know my little secret with it, it is simply the Joy of what I want/need/desire etc. I begin to really experience it and interact with it as if it was already my reality, and then it begins to occur slowly.

I Love to plan things inside myself as well. I do not tend to share with others too much of what I am preparing for myself. I have come to understand that when I put it out there to just anyone or everyone, it somehow disperses the original idea or goal. Others place their energy on my words, plans etc, and then something about it slightly changes.

It is the Potential that I tend to care of while creating my inner reality to my outside world.

Has that helped?

I tend to not share too much of my personal life here, but I'll give you an example-

I wanted certain things in my life that I felt represented who I am to the outside world. I now have a home based reiki business. It is not busy enough to quit my day job for, but that is all part of the process. It is a progressive goal and I am enjoying the journey. This time three years ago, I was living in an abusive relationship and felt very hopeless. I am now happily single, independent and loving my life in many regards. I got here because I knew I wanted it bad enough and I felt it inside me daily all those years. Bit by bit as I faced myself and my triggers, I overcame many things, removed blocks, found I was happier, felt my vibration raise and just saw more and more evidence of the positive aspects of Manifesting a life that brought me joy.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Samsakra

I haven't mastered the LOA but, I have gotten very good at manifesting stuff! things I want and don't have the money for come in the most unexpected ways. I put it all in the vortex (Abe-Hicks) and then got happy about having it. Make pretend, like children do. The yearning keeps the stuff away and the desire brings it to you. I'm still learning though, not a master yet!
Old 09-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Master

:) for the longest time I went through all the trouble to research and practice everything, when I went to a special leadership program called RYLA. There, we were shown that all you need to do is ask. So I applied that idea to everything I knew. I took on Reiki, and from that I got the idea of attunements, so you don't have to be slammed with everything at once, but gradually (I received an attunement for Reiki by Asking my higher self.) So you may find a thousand ways to take, some harder then others, but how hard is it to ask yourself to open up or to ask your higher self to open you to such and such. The way to go is by Asking. You just need to talk to yourself, and attunements take 10 min to an hour depending on the attunement. Asking is, eventually, the only way, and when you ask others, eventually you begin to see that they may have asked someone else and etc, but when you trace it back, all the way, you realize the only way they got it was bc they Asked, some asked their higher selves, some asked themselves, some asked others. But everyone Asked, and they got an answer. Asking has brought me so much developement, my curiosity never ends so I delve deeper and deeper into Everything, my abilities increase Daily, I learn daily, and I develop at my pace..
Hope my rambling helps

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 24-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Aquarian

Really excellent thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn121
He (for simplicity, assuming sex) told me in my head the numbers of the first 5 or 6 cards (might have been more, I don't remember now) on the top of a shuffled deck of cards I keep nearby my bed, and got them all correct. Immediately after he gave me advice; that the best way to use the law of attraction was to pretend I had what I wanted.

I've tried to use it, but its difficult.
Cool about the cards, but doesn't mean it's a spirit guide. It means its a separate intelligence from yours with a certain ability.

I have to try Seawolf's idea. I'm not sure if chakras are related to manifesting. Other than that I'd say I have a pretty good idea how it works. Perhaps my most impressive manifestation was Tony Blair's downfall.
Old 25-07-2012, 10:04 PM
unicorn121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Really excellent thread.

Cool about the cards, but doesn't mean it's a spirit guide. It means its a separate intelligence from yours with a certain ability.

I have to try Seawolf's idea. I'm not sure if chakras are related to manifesting. Other than that I'd say I have a pretty good idea how it works. Perhaps my most impressive manifestation was Tony Blair's downfall.

LOL.

Well anyways you're right, it could have been a separate intelligence. Could have been a psychic thought-projecting alien for all I know, but I feel like the most likely explanation is it was my spirit guide; being that I'm one person among billions I feel its unlikely any other entity would really take an interest, but then again what do I know :P.

Thanks for the responses everyone, I'm glad I came back to this thread to read up on the responses. I still feel/hope that eventually someone should be able to prove this stuff without a doubt like how Jesus did; because so far its just intangible improvement in personal situations or meeting the right people.

If we are truly Gods with the ability to create our own reality with our thoughts, we should be able to do *so* much more. I mean walking on water, curing the sick/blind, discovering the cures for cancer & other diseases or a way to harness fusion power, creating rain in drought-stricken regions. Aah well.

My journey to talk to God is proceeding though...at an uncomfortably slow pace. But in desperation while I was praying to Jesus to help me (because I heard some stories where he helped others in time of need) I think I heard a forceful and distinct voice in my head telling me he heard me. I can only assume its on its way...but I don't know how much I have to do, and forcing belief that God will talk to me even as a result of that "message" is tough. Damn...maybe all my years of trying to be logical and realistic are causing problems for me.

Okay time to go back to Seawolf's method :P
Old 26-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Master
Hi,

I can declare that I have mastered the art of manifesting.

If you wish to have an explanation for how this can be done, I suggest the following book.
http://www.diannecollins.com/

In practical terms, you need to get beyond conventional human logic to a place of divine wisdom. Since most of us do not want to really go there, manifesting is a problem.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Ascender
Yes I have but I have not mastered it to it fullest......

And I cant find words to describe how I do it.

yours

A Peaceful Mind

Ps: there are many levels of manifesting
Old 16-08-2012, 04:17 AM
Master

I just have to point out the logical. You don't believe in Abraham because of something someone told you they said, or something you heard from them that they said that you didn't believe.

We are all here to learn and grow, and each one of us has an agenda for how to do that. When you have such negative thoughts about things, it is much harder to manifest anything that you are wanting. And when you speak about Abraham in such a way, it turns me off and I tune out to anything else you are saying , I who love and admire them. Just saying. You are on a spiritual website, looking for spiritual answers, but then say you don't believe in the spiritual ?. It helps to keep an open mind, but if you can't, that could be the problem. Because what you are looking for, there is no proof. There is no Genie that is going to pop out of a bottle and say, TaDa, here's your proof. Faith is the only proof, and all that God requires. The rest is gravy. I would suggest you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

A belief is a thought you keep thinking. If you are not manifesting things that you want, change the thought. - Abraham
Old 19-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatChild
If you want to know my little secret with it, it is simply the Joy of what I want/need/desire etc. I begin to really experience it and interact with it as if it was already my reality, and then it begins to occur slowly.

So manywonderful answers here. I can resonate with so many. I like what you said here re: "joy" The sort of manifesting I want to do comes from the highest vibrations. I do think that the manifesting that happens from strongest heart connection is the one I desire the most !!

Thank you everyone for the inspiring thoughts !!