Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 29-09-2018, 07:15 PM
Knower
Questions for Mediums..

Hello to all..

I am a not a professional medium. I was wondering if some mediums here on SF could possibly give me some advice.

I have been dealing with a lot of crazy things when it comes to being a medium.

I was wondering if any of guys have experienced this and what do you currently do that helps you..

1. Energetically a lot of times my hands sort of burn/vibrate. They seem to emit energy. If I rub them together I can feel the energy flow between them. Last Thanksgiving I held someone’s hand during prayer, their hand started shaking. It stopped when I released their hand. Sometimes my hands will burn/vibrate when I am around someone that may be ill. A couple times someone was near that was going through Chemo my hands started doing that and I also got sort of antsy. Like something may have been wrong as if the person might have been stage 4 cancer or it had reoccurred.

2. I am unfortunately a magnet for entities. I can’t seem get them to leave me alone. I know the importance of grounding and keeping our thoughts clear and balanced. I do have things that I enjoy that ground me, but I have problems with interference from entities. An example, when I try to get into a meditative zone while working out or doing yoga, the entity would get “chatty” or block me from meditating. When I say block me from meditating, I can sense movement of energy. It kind of feels that sort of a tug of war with my mind I guess. Feeling the entity pulling me out of a meditative state.

So many other things happen. I want to learn more about my energy and how to use it more effectively in more of a positive manner. Not always having to use it for “psychic defenses” all the time.

If any of you guys experience this, how do you handle it? I don’t want to have to take medication to deal with it. I already have to take something at night to help me sleep.

Thanks for any advice anyone could give.
Old 30-09-2018, 04:11 AM
Administrator
Grounding is important but many people forget or don't know how to do it.the easiest way is to either sit with your feet flat on the ground,
and visualise roots coming from the bottom of your feet anchoring you to the ground.you need to learn how to open up and close down.
you are to open you need to close down for a while.
as for the heat coming from your hands means you have got healing abilities.
a spiritualist church or circle could help you they would teach you how to open up and close down as well as everything else.

Namaste
Old 01-10-2018, 11:16 PM
Experiencer
I may be able to help you out a wee bit. Private message me. I've been through what your going through now and may can provide you with a cheat sheet.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:50 AM
Ascender
I am a medium and empathy and medical intuitive....but my body doesn't pick things up. However I liken my abilities to be developing as if I am in a giant sun room full of windows covered with seperate shades. And once I hear of an ability I think I might be interested in.....that shade opens and I allow myself to start experience and learn to control that particular ability. So maybe you opened yourself up to something I haven't.I do have burning palms in my hands here and there especially at night and used Chinese Medicine studies to learn I am likely just dehydrated.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Grounding is important but many people forget or don't know how to do it.the easiest way is to either sit with your feet flat on the ground,
and visualise roots coming from the bottom of your feet anchoring you to the ground.you need to learn how to open up and close down.
you are to open you need to close down for a while.
as for the heat coming from your hands means you have got healing abilities.
a spiritualist church or circle could help you they would teach you how to open up and close down as well as everything else.

Namaste

I do try to do that with to anchor to earth. I connect to Earth a lot. The same thing happens when I visualize roots. When I do it, I end up having to sort of fight to anchor. I feel the tug of war. I sense sort of a sawing back in forth in my mind consciousness that causes me to lose my anchor. I actually feel it which makes it hard to ground.

Water has always been grounding for me, but for personal reasons, I can’t use a body of water for grounding purposes.

There is a spiritual fair this weekend that there will be a workshop about protection and among other things. I’m going to check it out.

Thank you/Namaste
Old 10-01-2019, 01:11 AM
Newbie ;)

I remember the first time my hands burned up, it felt like they were on fire, I was attending an empowerment at the time, I was so freaked out that I ran outside and put my hands in the snow to cool them. I laugh now, but back then I was terrified! If you can not use water as a grounding, try using mother earth, ask her for help to ground you and put your hands on the earth, feel the vibration of mother earth, she will soothe you and help balance the hot hands. You must have some wonderful healing abilities. Ask mother earth to guide you and help you. Put your hands on the earth, or a tree, anything to connect you to the earth. I hope this helps
Old 16-01-2019, 01:31 AM
Knower
Thanks Yeshe. I have found Earth and nature in general to be very grounding for me.

As for healing abilities I'm still trying to do some "soul searching" to see what path is best for me in reference to being a healer.

Thank you for your response!

God Bless