Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-08-2018, 04:09 PM
Pathfinder

Psychic series of unfortunate events

Theres something thats been eating my soul for a few years now, so painful my minds been blocking some of it since I can't handle it all at once. I haven't been able to talk about it to anyone because it involves so much psychic stuff most people can't begin to understand. I get the sense only psychics can understand this. I would deeply appreciate if there are any psychic mediums here who can talk to me about this.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Experiencer
Hi, LoveAllBeings,

We have all been there......
Why not explain a little bit about whats happened.
I don't do readings, but might have gone thru some of the stuff you have so maybe I can relate if you want to share.
You can pm if you like.

Love Shine
Old 13-10-2018, 08:46 PM
Pathfinder

Hi shine,

I didn't see your reply at the time. I haven't really told anyone about this cuz its a heavy thing to carry. About 12 years ago a psychic medium told me that if I stayed on the path I was on, I would end up in a dark place. She offered to help me but she told me to write her number down and she would delete her account that day. I didn't know to believe anything she was saying or not but that night, I saw in my dreams that I needed her help. The next morning I went to look for her number and I couldn't find it, I forgot to write it down or something. I couldn't find her again. So I stayed on the path I was on. 10 years later, things she said (some really good things, and some bad things) actually happened, around the time she said they would. So now I'm feeling a bit doomed because I know my fate. She didn't just tell me the consequences in this life, she told me about my next lifetime. She told me I was psychic too, and a big part of this series of mishap involves psychic visions I've had myself. Like I saw the consequences of mistakes before I made them and somehow I still made the mistakes. What I saw in the visions, its happened. Some haven't happened. Like for example, I saw this vision of myself outside somewhere sitting around a circle with a group of people, like a support group of something and I was crying. I had a bald patch which means I'm older in this vision. So my future seems doomed. This is where it gets interesting. Because I've seen this vision, I can't live my life the way I would have if I hadn't seen the vision. The future completely lost its appeal so my consciousness has shifted a lot more into the present moment. Doesn't that mean the future I saw will be altered? Its a bit of a mind boggler. I'm guessing psychics experience this a lot, if you see your future, having seen your future will alter your present, does that mean it alters the future you saw too?
Old 23-10-2018, 10:29 PM
Ascender
This is the sort of thing I am struggling with too. I don't know how much I may have changed my to.antic future by seeing it in advance. I emotionally reacted to it and now have told the guy why I have been such a mess. But he doesn't believe in the psychic stuff. So I just seemed really nuts. He and I aren't even speaking right now. How could we still end up married? It was suppose to happen within about four months?
Old 24-10-2018, 04:41 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am a Psychic / Medium I came into this life with all that one can be in place so I learned things in reverse to understand how they all unfold for others.

I got into the dark stuff when I was young and I played in it til I had a lesson given to me in a near death event. I was told then that the path that I came in on had a meaning to it, that I had a course to take. While the dark I admit was great fun to play in, it was not the path that would have kept me in the land of the living. I was given a second chance at life, but I too suffered along the healing path in it to change course.

We all have what I see as "forks in the road" where we can go down different paths and at times turn around or be turned around to come back again to that fork place and try a new path.

I do not see any path as being wrong more I see it as the options that are out there for us to try on. When a psychic does a reading that is not carved in stone. I always say that a reading is like an unpaved road where we put the pavement down as we go along the path that might be shown there. Its like when we work with Guides they are there to GUIDE us as it is the individual that has to do the work.

If I was to take something a reader told me when I was 18 years old I would not be with the wonderful man I am now. I was again told the same thing by the same reader some years later. That I would only be with one man one partner til death parted us. Well that was not to be the case I hit one of those "Forks in the Road" of life and I was given a chance to explore something new and different.

That path lead me into a friendship with the man I married, that I met here on site, that is now my wonderful husband and step father to my teenage kids. I got a chance to escape the abuse I suffered with my ex for 33 years. If I had taken to heart the readings given I would not have opened to change to the idea of freedom and safety.

The Universe we are told planned for us to come together in this life we are Mirror Twin Flames from the original Soul Seed that we once were. Rare on rare connection we share that in no readings ever showed up. The Universe controls a lot of things for us and we are not given the insights there til we find that path or fork in the road to change course on.

WHat I have found is that the present is in the moment in time and the future is just an outline or dotted line on a map that is yet to be paved.

Never say something is carved in stone, as when you do carve something into stone remember that the elements of time can erase that from view.

Lynn
Old 24-10-2018, 12:05 PM
Administrator
I have to agree with what Lynn said I to am a psychic medium.and have faced many difficulties in this life.i had a reading once when I was a teenager many moons ago telling me.that I would meet my partner very soon,and I would have 2 kids.

wrong it did not happen.she said the same thing to my friend and it happened.so its hit and miss.

Namaste
Old 24-10-2018, 09:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have to agree with what Lynn said I to am a psychic medium.and have faced many difficulties in this life.i had a reading once when I was a teenager many moons ago telling me.that I would meet my partner very soon,and I would have 2 kids.

wrong it did not happen.she said the same thing to my friend and it happened.so its hit and miss.

Namaste

This psychic medium 12 years ago, she told me I would "meet my soulmate". I didn't believe in soulmates at the time but was curious, I asked her "when", she said when I was about 30. I think she described her hair colour and what part of the world she was from too. I forgot all about that. Well a few years ago at 29 I experienced this massive heart awakening and bliss state which coincided with meeting someone I fell deeply in love with. Someone I had this intense empathic, psychic connection with. This is what is haunting me. I had no idea what it is to have a loving connection with someone like this, I would have spent every moment of my life working on myself if I had known. And this psychic told me. I experienced this traumatic shock thing which caused me to make a mistake, a psychic vision told me this would sever my connection with her, not because she wouldn't want to be connected, but because I would no longer be able to accept myself. Strangely enough, the same time I got that vision, I also got a vision of my "soulmate" closing my eyes like you would a dead person. Theres a lot of details I won't go into, really unusual stuff. There was many times when I had dark, scary visions about her. Whatever the case, I love her and likely always will, I really hope she didn't get hurt in this. What happened me, I accept it all, its all being used as a catalyst for transformation, even if I may never recover from it, it is what it is.
Old 24-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I am a Psychic / Medium I came into this life with all that one can be in place so I learned things in reverse to understand how they all unfold for others.

I got into the dark stuff when I was young and I played in it til I had a lesson given to me in a near death event. I was told then that the path that I came in on had a meaning to it, that I had a course to take. While the dark I admit was great fun to play in, it was not the path that would have kept me in the land of the living. I was given a second chance at life, but I too suffered along the healing path in it to change course.

We all have what I see as "forks in the road" where we can go down different paths and at times turn around or be turned around to come back again to that fork place and try a new path.

I do not see any path as being wrong more I see it as the options that are out there for us to try on. When a psychic does a reading that is not carved in stone. I always say that a reading is like an unpaved road where we put the pavement down as we go along the path that might be shown there. Its like when we work with Guides they are there to GUIDE us as it is the individual that has to do the work.

If I was to take something a reader told me when I was 18 years old I would not be with the wonderful man I am now. I was again told the same thing by the same reader some years later. That I would only be with one man one partner til death parted us. Well that was not to be the case I hit one of those "Forks in the Road" of life and I was given a chance to explore something new and different.

That path lead me into a friendship with the man I married, that I met here on site, that is now my wonderful husband and step father to my teenage kids. I got a chance to escape the abuse I suffered with my ex for 33 years. If I had taken to heart the readings given I would not have opened to change to the idea of freedom and safety.

The Universe we are told planned for us to come together in this life we are Mirror Twin Flames from the original Soul Seed that we once were. Rare on rare connection we share that in no readings ever showed up. The Universe controls a lot of things for us and we are not given the insights there til we find that path or fork in the road to change course on.

WHat I have found is that the present is in the moment in time and the future is just an outline or dotted line on a map that is yet to be paved.

Never say something is carved in stone, as when you do carve something into stone remember that the elements of time can erase that from view.

Lynn

Thanks Lynn. This reader told me I'd destroy my health and spend the rest of my life trying to recover it but never be able to. She said I was incredibly gifted and spiritually above 99% of humanity but staying on the path I was on would cause a descent and I'd be reborn much lower. I didn't believe any of that at the time, it was only when things she said actually happened, it hit me. She said I'd meet my soulmate, and get my dream job, and it would happen around the age of 30. She described the job too, that it'd involve computers. This actually happened strangely enough, I lost both of them. Why? Because I destroyed my health (not just physical health). The belief that formed in me by the time this happened was that we reincarnate and rise in consciousness each lifetime and ascend, it plummeted me into despair cuz if its so easy to fall God knows how many lifetimes by taking a self destructive path in one lifetime (not even a full lifetime, only about 10 years), then it seemed hopeless. These beliefs have kind of been washed away. Its still very difficult to come to terms with all this though. At the time I talked to this psychic, I wasn't in a spiritual paradigm, I didn't know what she was talking about for the most part.

What makes it really hard is I accidentally harmed this person who I love. She was in love with me too and it was a big source of happiness for her also, and it was my fault the connection was severed, I was the one that went into devastation.

So there are things no psychic or reader could ever see, things the universe has planned that cannot be foreseen by anyone. I been wondering about this for quite a while now.