Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Master

Set backs?

I've let go... I hold no fear anymore, I trust the unfolding of the universe.
Alot of my hang ups were to do with growing up poor - so I have done a lot of work to release my negative beliefs about worth and money.

I am grateful for my life and all my blessings
... am I being tested though?

Recently my family has been hit with so many bills and fee's some quite out of the blue!

Is it quite normal to experience these sorts of 'set backs' in the early stages of practicing manifestation?
Old 05-05-2017, 11:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I've let go... I hold no fear anymore, I trust the unfolding of the universe.
Alot of my hang ups were to do with growing up poor - so I have done a lot of work to release my negative beliefs about worth and money.

I am grateful for my life and all my blessings
... am I being tested though?

Recently my family has been hit with so many bills and fee's some quite out of the blue!

Is it quite normal to experience these sorts of 'set backs' in the early stages of practicing manifestation?

How do you feel with this hitting home like this out of the blue?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Master
I really couldn't take a hazard of a guess what would be considered normal when it comes to manifesting our attitudes and our world within and around us.

But I do understand where you are coming from about certain thoughts about money. My dad's favorite thing to say was money doesn't grow on trees.

I remember my brother and I sorta inventing a magic wallet as children that would replenish itself whenever money was needed, but to tell the truth I do not remotely think for a minute we were the originators of that idea even at that age.

Bills can get tough, lately bills have been harder for my family, but at the same time so far things have gotten better as well.

My brother is a manager at a pizza place around here and offered myself part time work dish washing.

Bills need to be paid, no matter how spiritual I am and how much I have grown to detest money for the love of money, I will not deny this part of life.

I am very excited about getting back into the work force even if only for a few hours a week.

I don't view money itself and work to be negative in general, this helps me a lot in manifesting things I need. Currently I have very little monthly income after the bills are fully paid. But when I need or want things, I am not afraid to ask.

And I find often when I am looking for something specific in one way or another it comes to me through however the magic happens.

I am always grateful for such things. Truly.

Maybe with your issues with bills or your families needs right now you may want to try and affirm that you grateful for what you have, but also what you will continue to have, and the good which you will continue to attract to yourself from a place of gratefulness for the roof over your head (This is a good thing :) ), and see if that helps you come from a place of feeling more positive during these times where bills need to be paid, and the month or week starts seeming to get tougher.

Try to be patient.

Wishing you and your family the best.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:13 PM
If you think the Universe tests...ok.

This manifesting is an art...a true art...and it takes lessons, for example,
listening everyday to, say, an Abraham CD or youtube.
It must 'get' into your subconscious mind...period.
What does? The building blocks of what is going on here...how the Universe works...the LAWS of how this Universe works.

One would be...what we focus on is what comes to us.
So, what does that mean...it means when the bills come unexpectedly even tho we
have been happy and trusting in God, the Universe, the state of our mind to influence things, our emotional vibration
to create outcomes, etc...
we KEEP the faith...we laugh at the bills and say, ''Well, Lord...
(Universe, Krishna, Higher self...) I guess You're going to have to take care of these, too!''
And smile !

How the heck do you think all these amazing things happen to me.
I NEVER wavered, NEVER had doubt in any way what-so-ever...
I KNEW my Father would take care of it all...
I was like Tom Sawyer on a summer day with straw in his mouth...
nothing bothered me.

Sorry to say, but THIS is how you make things things happen, my friend.

I just spent $1500+ for an airplane ticket I needed the very next morning to NY...did I even think,
"Holy moly, how on earth am I going to take care of this and $300 to the pet sitter and, and, and"... even once?

I came back after a month there...with over $3000.
And why? Because I knew I would.
What you truly believe in your core is what comes about.

Please, take this to heart and be inspired.
And like Abraham says...we were not made to be patient...as the Bible says we are gods...
made in His image...we have powers so untapped it would make your head spin.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Master

Have you heard of what Gay Hendricks calls the Upper Limit Problem?
Old 05-05-2017, 04:51 PM
Guide

I can say from my brief experiences trying to let go and trust in the universe that the very thing I decide to let go of comes back at me full force as if it's a test. I try to laugh it off. Funny how this works! Well, not so funny when you're being hit with it in the face.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:37 PM
Master

Here is a nice quote from The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks

Quote:
“There is something important you should know about the Upper Limit Problem: when you attain higher levels of success, you often create personal dramas in your life that cloud your world with unhappiness and prevent you from enjoying your enhanced success. This is the Upper Limit Problem at work. In other words, the Upper Limit Problem crosses the boundaries of money, love, and creativity. If you make more money, your Upper Limit Problem may kick in and create a situation that causes unhappiness, ill health, or something else that blocks your enjoyment of your enhanced money supply.”
Old 05-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I can say from my brief experiences trying to let go and trust in the universe that the very thing I decide to let go of comes back at me full force as if it's a test. I try to laugh it off. Funny how this works! Well, not so funny when you're being hit with it in the face.

Haha!

That's what it feels like has happened.

Like I have let go of my concern about holding soooo tightly on to money so now it's just flying out of my reality...

I'll get it all back plus more :-)

It's really 'funny' lol...( using that word again) what is happening since I have committed to this thing. I'm finding creative ways to keep re-committing to it because I feel more determined than ever to change my inner space and outer reality for the better.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
How do you feel with this hitting home like this out of the blue?

So/ so Lol!

I have seen definate improvements in my reactions and attitude away from panic aghh! LOL.

It is a common pattern for our little family unit to be just getting ahead and then BAM!
I've been recovering from the last time a few years ago... we hit an all time low, were taking food donations, couldn't pay the rent ect. Those were the days which really cemented my fears around money.

I decided to have faith though this year, trust and live more lovingly from now on and I've been re committing to that every day... and mostly it is working. I waver at times but it's worth it because it has already given me a new perspective of taking care of what matters most in my life.
It has improved my relationships.

So today we pay more unexpected bills, yesterday we did the same and there are a few more bits and pieces to take care of as well.
This one really aint so bad. We took a risk at the end of last year to move interstate, my husband started a new job which his workmates percieved as a risk but we felt it would pay off and it did!

Our overall state has kept getting better and I have the energy motivating me to keep forging ahead.

I think in writing this review I just feel very grateful that everything is taken care of.

I have so much more abundance in general in my life than where my life began.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
So/ so Lol!

I have seen definate improvements in my reactions and attitude away from panic aghh! LOL.

It is a common pattern for our little family unit to be just getting ahead and then BAM!
I've been recovering from the last time a few years ago... we hit an all time low, were taking food donations, couldn't pay the rent ect. Those were the days which really cemented my fears around money.

I decided to have faith though this year, trust and live more lovingly from now on and I've been re committing to that every day... and mostly it is working. I waver at times but it's worth it because it has already given me a new perspective of taking care of what matters most in my life.
It has improved my relationships.

So today we pay more unexpected bills, yesterday we did the same and there are a few more bits and pieces to take care of as well.
This one really aint so bad. We took a risk at the end of last year to move interstate, my husband started a new job which his workmates percieved as a risk but we felt it would pay off and it did!

Our overall state has kept getting better and I have the energy motivating me to keep forging ahead.

I think in writing this review I just feel very grateful that everything is taken care of.

I have so much more abundance in general in my life than where my life began.

Ok. I completely understand this through my own process. The "foundation" of being "poor" in circumstances opens up a "wealth" of fear and trust issues . So money can often be a standout feature through your growth and life circumstances as you deepen within yourself to trust in you and your life completely, to actually know and listen you can take care of your needs completely as a family and yourself.

Clearing out the feelings and concerns actually opens you to let go more deeply when those little unexpected hiccups fall your way which is why I asked you the question.

We can be travelling along smoothly staying focused in trust and our own movements, but then something will strike from another angle and fall upon our old patterns (whatever those feelings are for you) within, so in the asking you simply noticed a twist and turn going on in you with something unexpected which has moved away from trust and its own centre.

You are the abundance within you, move closer to that, it becomes quite simple in terms of all other matters in life.

The old patterns on the surface work in conjunction with the old patterns within. So change those within and you notice change outside you.

Can you see that you are the only set back that comes into this view. The set back in circumstances is occurring, if you staying present with it in yourself in trust, you can meet your own needs, both in the set back in you and the set back in your circumstance.

Trust to know you will get through those different angles of this issue landing your way, trust to listen deeper, to notice more of life supporting you even when it doesn't come to you in the "way" you believe it needs too, which you show in the last line of your post.

Building deeper gratitude for what "IS"..is about moving closer to your own core self, staying present with what is in your life, trust you can move and be supported in a myriad of ways, not always in the form of "money" even when you "know" its money needed. Money often flows after the facts and process is completed.

Then we kind of go...Oh look things are ok now. What was all that fuss I made about? Oh yeah that was me making the fuss when life wanted me to notice more of life in me I wasn't feeling "completely" trusting with..hehehe

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder