Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-07-2014, 12:33 PM
LeoJeo

Great White Brotherhood as guides?

So a few nights ago I was at a girl's house and we were laying on her bed about to fall asleep when she casually mentioned that her star family was there with us. We are both starseeds and met on a starseed forum so I asked her star family to bring mine and she could feel the change in energy when mine came and apparently see a white cloud where they were.

She said they were much taller than hers and much more calm and peaceful, whereas hers were much more excitable. I could feel their presence and it was very loving. She later told me however that what she was feeling was the energy of the Great White Brotherhood. The GWB is basically the ascended masters and other angels and cosmic beings that are helping in the Earth's ascension and I'm curious is it possible that a member or members could be my spirit guides?
Old 19-07-2014, 10:45 AM
LeoJeo

Any knowledge on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Old 19-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Amoralight

Hi LeoJeo. I remember reading a book a long time ago about the Great White Brotherhood. I looked on my bookshelf but could not find what I was looking for. The book I thought had a connection was The Light Bringer by White Eagle.

I'm sorry I'm not much help, however I always go for things positive. So yes, it's possible that you have spirit guides from the Great White Brotherhood. :)
Old 20-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Twin Lightz

GWB has a connection to Mt Shasta

I would say yes, it is very possible. In my experience if spiritual beings that are on or involved in a 'council' reach out to you then it is definitely not a coincidence.

Here is a better question for you to ponder on..

Remember, your main spirit guide is your higher self...so are you yourself a member or work w/ the GWB but just aren't consciously aware of it yet? They may be waiting for you to do so..

I am not a starseed as my true essence is human and all of my incarnations have been on earth. But I do know my higher self works very closely with certain councils. I am not consciously aware of most of it because I have a specific purpose here in the physical to focus on.