Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 23-05-2017, 01:14 AM
Master

Darkness

Hello.

First time poster here... newly intergrated yet again Ha!Ha!Ha!

I love learning about dark subjects like dark matter and dark energy!

What are they? Why are they? What is their purpose... it's all so exciting.

Anyway dark energy operates in the opposite way to gravity.
It pushes things out... it expands the "stuff" in space where as gravity pulls it in.
It's the whole expansion and infinity vs... the other force of contraction or whatever.
Both states contain infinity... yada ya... that is everything that I know about those subjects... so I will move on to my next conversation.

I'm just going to jump onto my computer and finish my thought!

Back in a second.

Okay I am back on an actual computer!

So anyway I have been dreaming alot lately about all sorts of wondrous things and the other day I had a dream
that I was floating as a part of darkness or emptiness or whatever. I was simultaneously expanding into space as well as
remaining very still I guess in the core... and I was just sort of plucking individual atoms out of the "emptiness" or darkness
and shifting them around. Sorry this is all very non cerebral... as I am a very intuitive 'feeling' thinker type.

Anyway it was then I felt that the dark empty space is not empty but rather contains all the basic building blocks which float around
relatively docile in nature until the contraction, gravity whatever pulls it together and mixes it all up in a big soup to create something.
Cool.

So darkness and emptiness is very necessary to the other state of existence.

And then I felt extremely happy in emptiness... everything is there already in it's pure state. Waiting to get all mixed up.

That concludes my very unscientific feeling of darkness.
Old 26-05-2017, 09:30 PM
Pathfinder
In Buddhism, that would likely be called "voidless-void".

I have found Emptiness is not truly empty...but pure potentiality.
Old 27-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Master
In the dark vacuum of space called the Dirac Sea, there are less sub atomic particles than here on Earth.

When Einstein formulated his speed of light equations, he didn't understand the quantum drag on the photons caused by sub atomic particles and the forces of gravity.

In space, in a vacuum where there is less drag, light can actually travel faster than the proposed speed of it. These photons are thus called superluminal as they travel faster than light and there is quantum entanglement between them.

When light travels faster than light, it creates mini quantum singularities which emit terahertz radiation and if we turn the equation around; M= E/C^ we see that Dark Matter is the gravitational mass of superluminal photons in a vacuum....so there we go scientists! lol

This was revealed to me in meditation one day...after that I got plans on how to build a Terahertz Thruster and how to make a free-energy device based on Dark Matter creation using long Carbon 80 chains arranged in the shape of a Merkabah. That was one hell of a wild ride.

It was like Wilhelm Reich, R. Buckminster Fuller, Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein were all trying to talk to me at once...and I was like "slow down...SLOW DOWN" and I couldn't get all of it because the words and images just flashed too fast before my third eye.
Old 28-05-2017, 09:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
In the dark vacuum of space called the Dirac Sea, there are less sub atomic particles than here on Earth.

When Einstein formulated his speed of light equations, he didn't understand the quantum drag on the photons caused by sub atomic particles and the forces of gravity.

In space, in a vacuum where there is less drag, light can actually travel faster than the proposed speed of it. These photons are thus called superluminal as they travel faster than light and there is quantum entanglement between them.

When light travels faster than light, it creates mini quantum singularities which emit terahertz radiation and if we turn the equation around; M= E/C^ we see that Dark Matter is the gravitational mass of superluminal photons in a vacuum....so there we go scientists! lol

This was revealed to me in meditation one day...after that I got plans on how to build a Terahertz Thruster and how to make a free-energy device based on Dark Matter creation using long Carbon 80 chains arranged in the shape of a Merkabah. That was one hell of a wild ride.

It was like Wilhelm Reich, R. Buckminster Fuller, Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein were all trying to talk to me at once...and I was like "slow down...SLOW DOWN" and I couldn't get all of it because the words and images just flashed too fast before my third eye.

I am uncertain what most of this means but it sounds amazing... and I wish that I knew what you were saying!

I am pretty much stuck at the Dirac Sea theory of understanding right now.... and some vague idea that we have gravity and anti gravity.

I cannot seem to currently grasp the idea of having less sub atomic particles in the vacuum of space than on earth?

I 'see' everything in word pictures and everything is explained to me in poetic metaphors so it takes quite some time for me to process things.

I'm actually re - schooling myself in basic maths and science now and SLOWLY learning to bridge the gap between the different languages of... words and science/ maths.
I missed a lot of school so... am pretty much just bringing childlike curiousity to the table.

I reflect upon a documentary about dark matter I recall them noting that they were worried about exactly this... someone inventing a device which taps into an endless source of energy which could be effectively way too powerful for humans if used too prematurely?

Man...I have so much to learn !...

I'm not sure the spiritual relevance of this either other than acknowledging that the forces of gravity... and anti gravity, expansion and contraction work together in creation... which is... really quite a significant personal realisation I guess.

I'm basically an infant in my understanding LOL!!!

My husband just raised a theory that Dark Matter could be projecting from a parrallel universe... I'm not sure about this as I believe that with every action there is a reactionary force... so it makes sense to have both existing in this one dimension of duality...
Old 28-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by eputkonen
In Buddhism, that would likely be called "voidless-void".

I have found Emptiness is not truly empty...but pure potentiality.

Yep

I have a new found love of emptiness...

Emptiness is very fulfilling.
Old 28-05-2017, 10:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I am uncertain what most of this means but it sounds amazing... and I wish that I knew what you were saying!

I am pretty much stuck at the Dirac Sea theory of understanding right now.... and some vague idea that we have gravity and anti gravity.

I cannot seem to currently grasp the idea of having less sub atomic particles in the vacuum of space than on earth?

I 'see' everything in word pictures and everything is explained to me in poetic metaphors so it takes quite some time for me to process things.

I'm actually re - schooling myself in basic maths and science now and SLOWLY learning to bridge the gap between the different languages of... words and science/ maths.
I missed a lot of school so... am pretty much just bringing childlike curiousity to the table.

I reflect upon a documentary about dark matter I recall them noting that they were worried about exactly this... someone inventing a device which taps into an endless source of energy which could be effectively way too powerful for humans if used too prematurely?

Man...I have so much to learn !...

I'm not sure the spiritual relevance of this either other than acknowledging that the forces of gravity... and anti gravity, expansion and contraction work together in creation... which is... really quite a significant personal realisation I guess.

I'm basically an infant in my understanding LOL!!!

My husband just raised a theory that Dark Matter could be projecting from a parrallel universe... I'm not sure about this as I believe that with every action there is a reactionary force... so it makes sense to have both existing in this one dimension of duality...
It's okay. Even when I explain it to scientists and mathematicians it is way too advanced for them as well.

I contended myself knowing that mankind isn't ready for this yet and just dropped it - after I received an invitation from the Illuminati to join their ranks, and I was approached by the CIA asking me 'so, what else do you know about it?'
Old 28-05-2017, 09:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It's okay. Even when I explain it to scientists and mathematicians it is way too advanced for them as well.

I contended myself knowing that mankind isn't ready for this yet and just dropped it - after I received an invitation from the Illuminati to join their ranks, and I was approached by the CIA asking me 'so, what else do you know about it?'

I guess given the fact that we haven't yet even figured out a way... to even test it properly... really just points to the fact that we are not yet ready... if we were ready we would have figured it out by now lol.