Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 19-06-2011, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy
You mean illusion is changing
therefore to change illusion is to
either, come to reality or get indulged into its snares?
To change illusion is to see illusion for what it is, the change will happen automatically without anyone doing anything.
Old 19-06-2011, 07:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy
You mean illusion is changing
therefore to change illusion is to
either, come to reality or get indulged into its snares?

They call it an illusion, but they mean it's a thought, if you look at it changes, and you can see yourself as the thought of you but not the you who is seeing, so the seeing is something in and of itself which has no structure which can be seen yet by awareness is acutely aware if it's own presence.
Old 19-06-2011, 07:51 AM
chinu

cheering this up ....

Famous punjabi Quote: _/\_ "Sat-shri-Akal" -#GGS

Sat means: Truth.
Shri means: Honurable.
Akal means: Beyond-Time, or No-Time.

Combine all means:

" I honur the truth which is beyond time "

So... _/\_ Sat shri akal

_/\_
Chinu
Old 19-06-2011, 10:24 AM
astroboy

I honor the Timeless (Being).

Khalsa - means the Pure

Pure means the one who realizes his/her inner, eternal essence.
Old 19-06-2011, 11:41 AM
astroboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
They call it an illusion, but they mean it's a thought, if you look at it changes, and you can see yourself as the thought of you but not the you who is seeing, so the seeing is something in and of itself which has no structure which can be seen yet by awareness is acutely aware if it's own presence.

Now why didn't I think of that? I mean, I know this, but it got lost into some old unused memory files.
Old 19-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Neville

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."

Doctor Who ...Blink
Old 19-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."

Doctor Who ...Blink

Hiya Neville.

Magic!

I quoted the man himself back in May with another nugget regarding time. In case you missed it...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=15322

He certainly knows his stuff. Then again, being a Time Lord, one would hope he does.

Squatch
Old 27-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Azlore

I dont know if this is on topic but I have not told many people about the most odd thing I had ever seen in my life and a friend saw it as well, if it was an "error" in time I am not sure but it was weird.

We were driving along to a shopping centre just chatting and talking in the car and something made us look up and what we saw was crazy, it felt like a pause in time and two trees in-front of us appeared out of nowhere .. first nothing was there than two trees appeared.

i have no idea how it happened but I wont ever forget it!
Old 27-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Neville

One Night in late March at about 2 a.m in the Morning it suddenly became 3 a.m and somewhat spookily One night in late October when the clock struck 2 a.m it turned into 1 a.m.

Stranger still both times were on a Sunday Morning, Oh and this happen's to me every year.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Master
Neville, LOL...aside from summer time switches for daylight savings...

I've noticed a few occasions of time lapses as well.
Perhaps more interestingly, I've noticed changes in the time line...here and there...the fact that I've begun to notice means ???

I think there may be both interference and mediation going on...I just hope it all works out smoothly...LOL...

peace & blessings,
7L