Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 10-11-2013, 03:03 PM
Jah-Shlovell

And last night, i let my energies get too low and I payed for it. I broke my spirit for a minute. Bad energy rushed in to fill that void. It scared me. Which is part of the problem in the first place. Doubt and fear, that all is not taken care of from the Creator. You lose faith for even a second, you are out of the loop. But you must pick yourself back up. Get back in! I will not lose! You just can't keep a good guy down! But I also have to live with bad energy too from my mother. She is sad to say deep into the white mans bull. I'm definitely never giving up on that one. My dreams tell me I have my work cut out for me. And in my drama, i won! And it was such an awesome feeling! She was in a filthy stable with a light bulb sticking out of the wall. Somehow I was privy to walk around this place where many were kept. I had no choice in her being there. But I had to get her out! Then she got moved to another deeper place. I had to crawl through duct work, infiltrate through the ceiling and get her out of a deep freezer. I got her out though!!! So, I see my path here. She isn't staying here in Redneckville without me! It will end up taking her. She needs to be surrounded by good energy if their is any hope. She hasn't the good magic to fight the bad. She respects Native American culture too. She sees the romance that is lost. But she doesn't want the things I tell her a lot. She fights it hard. Strong ego! So, I said last night that if she wants to hang these pictures, statues of this kind of stuff around, she better get on board with the lifestyle. You don't hang things you don't respect. That is then bad magic to you. Not really bad, just seems that way to the bad, but bad for your evil ***!... I told her to get with it or that stuff will come down. Does the KKK hang pictures of Michael Jordan and all his good magic on their walls? Of course not. You see my dilemma?
Old 10-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Edit: 'Dream'. Not drama. I have been working my magic hard in a few places. And I have been neglecting other areas. I am just getting back on track health wise and have had all this new energy that I need to use wisely right now. I still need healing myself. So, I'm gonna chill with my stuff for a bit on that one. Any words of advice to me? I'm going to get me a medicine bag. I don't know lots about this kind of stuff, but I have the ability to understand this stuff now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. How to get stronger and stay protected better, things to avoid right now, etc.? But when you have God, I know I'm taken care of. So I know I need to keep my qi flowing good. No hen for me right now either. That contributed to my bad last night too. I didn't have the energy for it. I was tired already. So, this is pretty much how I stand as of now.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:14 PM
Jah-Shlovell

No hen?? Haha. I meant herb as in ganja.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Good story, Libby. Sounds like a place of good. I'm sure there is good places like this all over America. Be respectful and that place will welcome you. So you must have a pretty clean spirit to feel something like that, I believe. You had respect so you got some back. Everything is reciprocal. You do good, you get good. But the catch is you have to do for the sake of good alone. No selfish motives. And I believe that if you do things the right way, you will probably get what you were after in the first place, and then some. Karma. I have many influences that I have pulled together for my well being. I use Christianity against Christians all the time. They can't even follow their holy book. But I have some theories on the bible that i think you all might like as well. I have turned my facebook into a blog really. It is my life after all. My good magic now! I use it as such. That is why I want some of you good peoples to check me out. If that seems wise, that is. I don't want any more evil than I can handle. But I just have to not break my spirit like I have been. This is still all very fresh in the mind. Got work to do, for sure. Sorry, I ramble sometimes. Okay, a lot. ha. I haven't eat yet either so, here I go wasting energy I don't have really. So it's brefas time! I'm usually more sharp than this.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Jah-Shlovell

And I would like to say too that I don't think my spirit was truly broken. I took a hit for sure! If it was, I got it back. All that counts now.. Felt these bad vibes closing in on me hard. But, when it happened, I did get scared and go to where my mom was for comfort. I had to wake her up and that started more bad vibes. I just needed some consolement. Maybe she was the bad vibes I had to go attack or something. It can't be good having two different vibes going on in the same dwelling. Light and dark do not mix! So there is def. mixed energies sometimes. My dog sees it. Scares her to death sometimes. She is very sensitive. I pay close attention to her. She has nightmares a lot too. I wonder what that could be? Looks like bad vibes to me. That dog has been through it though. From me too. I've been a real mofo at times. I deserve any bad that came my way before because of some of the things I have done. But all is forgiven. Just a learning tool now.. But when I got scared, i wanted my ego back for some reason. Familiarity? I psyched myself out. But now I see that I just need to stay the course I was on before for the most part. Good magic-muscle memory/instinct. I know the general direction I must go to, and good magic from bad now. You know not to let bad in. But then it is like you look for it instead of looking to good. It's like one day a friend told me that whatever I do, do not to think about leather-girrafes, no matter what, for the rest of the day! Guess what I thought about all day? Haha. I need to always count my blessings and keep my true identity. Enlightenment is funny stuff sometimes. You realize you were partly there all along, if you have had good magic in your life to draw from. And that makes it easier. My life has been lots of both which makes me able to see more clearly through comparison. I think that is where I draw a lot from. Here I am still tired and trying to yap. Ha. When will I learn? I hope I'm coherent enough... Laters..
Old 11-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Pathfinder

Gonna go out on a limb here man...I don't mean it in a bad way but would you happen to be bipolar?
Old 11-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Wow! Um no! I am passionate, yes! Lots of it. I need no one to tell me what trip I'm on. I'm right! All that don't get it can **** off! I don't have time to answer your stupid questions like that. Looks like some of you just don't get it either. Tis a peoole problem!Sorry! i will be quiet now in here and just read and talk to those I want to. Now last night I realized that my ginseng tea has been raising my damn blood pressure. I just have energy out the *** right now. I treat good good and **** up the bad! If this is bipolar, im all in!This is called a warrior!!! I guess i shut up in this forum. I'm not sensing what I thought I would. No offense!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Jah-Shlovell

When people try to **** with my good trip, your damn right i'm gonna come at them! Idc what YOU wanna call it!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Jah-Shlovell

You sit around stir crazy in spice/pillheadville with Johnny Redneck everywhere you look and tell me how you feel.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Jah-Shlovell

I have to be bold! My guard stays up around here. I will be out of it soon. Thank God!