Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-08-2012, 07:17 AM
duckstar

Could i possibly be?

Wow after reading so many of your stories in this part of the forum i wondered if i might even be an indigo or star child, i dont know alot about this but i can sense the mood in a room before i even enter & if i dont like the vibe somebody sends out i find it quite uncomfortable to be there & if those negative feeling are directed at me i find it unbearable and make an excuse to leave, it makes it hard for me to be around people, i know how people feel about me (i can sense it & almost psyically feel it) even friends & peoplei dont know well if they think anything bad about me or ever have i know about it &find it hard to forgive them(of course they have no idea that i know & wonder why im disancing myself more than usual) ive just recently come to the realisation that my life will never be like most peoples. Anyone else feel these things
Old 19-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Imaginary Remote

You sound like an empath
Old 19-08-2012, 06:48 PM
comforting

Hi i totally understand where ur coming from i sense these feelings from other people too , i can be in a crowded room yet know if im being spoken about , i can meet a person 1 time and know what they think about me , i thought i was being paranoid at 1st but i know in my heart im not ..
I used to love being around people but nowadays i actually feel anxious when im in a group of people i distance myself as much as possible ,
think i will read up on the indigo /star child as ive never heard of them ...
Old 19-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Newbie ;)

I as well can feel some ones stress or emotions like my boss for example for the longest time he would come in to the shop and you could feel his weight and it felt like he was thinking to him self why are we still open. (The shop has been open for two years now.) We hired on a new person to help me out in the shop since I was the only one there and when I first met her I knew she was good at what she dose and I liked her right away. I can also feel other pain almost to the point of exact measure. Also I am a good judge on people. I look at them and I know for a fact that they are a good or not. I base it on weather or not I like them. If I don't like them then I take the time to get to know them until I figure out why I don't like them and leave it at that. I'll still talk to that person but not as much as a good friend. It's a good feeling to know I"m not the only one out there that can feel the same about others when looking at them.
Old 20-08-2012, 12:48 AM
duckstar

Thankyou for all the replys, ive been reading about empaths today and its so interesting, i dont really know much abot indigo/star children, i know i was always different than other kids and i struggled emotionally as i couldnt connect well with other kids sometimes. I tend to have a few close friends rather than lots of friends, i keep friends close when i trust them. i joke with my partner that i would be a good judge in a court as i would know if the person was guilty or not!! I always say im never wrong about a person and he thinks that its not possible to be able to judge so quickly and acuratley. My mum can get a feel for someone very fast like me but i dont think she would be open to anything spiritual she has never said anything like that to me, in fact i think she thinks there is something wrong with me for the beliefs i have, im looking foward to chatting with you all more about this.
Old 20-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Quagmire

Yes the path of an Empath can truly be a tough one, yet also a very giving one but about the indigo/starchildren thing, then it is quite possible to be an Empath without being either of them. I am an Empath and I am an Earthchild
Old 20-08-2012, 01:49 PM
SoulWhisperer

I don't know if I need some spiritual cleaning or if I need to get out more and be in touch with people, or perhaps I need a shrink, but there are days I feel wonderful being outside, just walking anywhere, and then days I find very unconfortable being around people.

I probably am a very self-conscious person, most definitely an empath, and also have difficulty forgiving. When I was a kid I used to find it painful just walking around very crowded places at school.

Bottom line, I somewhat relate to your post

Cheers

SOULWHISPERER
Old 19-01-2013, 03:48 AM
PiscesLady

I Do know this feeling well :-)
To be an Indigo or not...i don't know, but to me it feels like i have a greater purpose..i feel 'god' (Universe) has some important tasks for me and i feel i'm being watched. I feel protection too, i can feel i'm not alone, and sense alot of things.

We all do have a purpose in life, small or big.. but while i just can't explain it...
i just 'knew' things when i was only 4 years old.. had a mind of a grown up deep down and i had questions, a 4 year old would usually not ask, about life, death, afterlife..etc. and i just 'knew'.

I used to have some spiritual experiences too as a child...

One of them was seeing a dark shadow/color around a family member, i was scared of it... and a photo was taken of me crying and wanting to escape from my mom's lap. A few years later, when i turned 12 years old, she passed away...but 'something' already was there...around her.

I get shivers when i think of it :/
and a few others things, like being in other dimensions, on the moon, some planets, and contact with other beings.

Ive always been very sensitive, and aware of things and knew there is more to earth.

Sadly, while growing up... i had a big struggle during my childhood, to fit in..childeren did not wanna play with me, did not want to be my friend etc..found me strange and all that... i never did fit in.

A few people told me i'm an Indigo Child and old soul,and i might believe it, cause as a little child (very young, like 1,2) i looked at my picture, and while i did... i just 'knew' i was different ... some voice, or something told me, that moment while staring at my own picture.

But i do not know, how to define someone as Indigo and what the differences are...:-)

But you could be yes.

PS: also i'm Vegan... i never understood why people eat animals ;) i see them as the 'same' and sense their vibration and feelings.
To me that was a natural thing, i'm a born herbivore...and its just the right thing to do in my case.
I had no doubts about it, those questions and thoughts also started when i was very young.

I'm an Animal Rights Activist too ;-)
Old 19-01-2013, 03:56 AM
PiscesLady

cancel this post please (i made one by mistake twice ) lol