Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 08-12-2011, 11:53 AM
dena

am I an indigo?

i was born in 1991
i have different way of thinking .. nobody in my family knows that I changed my religion
my friends says that I'm "weird" .. but I don't have many friends
I'm not a social person
children LOVES me I have no idea why
their parents say that they cry they want to see me .. they dream about me in their sleep .. I really don't do much to them
I have that since I was a child and every body think it's strange
I remember when I was 5 suddenly I saw a very beautiful purple color .. I don't know where it came from but I said to myself I will never forget that .. and I didn't
when I was a child I was a leader
I remember things when I was less than 1 year old
I think I'm spiritual person
do you think I am an indigo or not?
Old 08-12-2011, 03:10 PM
dena

also .. do indigos have different soul shape?
because I remember things in life between lives and I remember my soul being different
Old 08-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Master
Some of us love to categorize things, I do not.

A better question would be, do you wish to be true to yourself? We are all spiritual beings, even those who wish to live in denial of that reality, are as spiritual as any of us. How spiritual do you wish to be?

What is your choice, your preference, and the intensity of this desire. Once you know that, the indigo label will not matter to you.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-12-2011, 04:29 PM
*Melissa*

I agree with John...Of course it is fun to hear the characteristics and relate to them...but I wouldnt put a label on it...It sort of like religion...it is best to be open minded and accept whatever you feel. Many people are a mix of all of these...If you were to be labeled as "indigo" you might forget and not fully be aware of the other "star" or "crystal" traits you may have...I would stick to your astrological sign...That is the only one that I know for sure and resonate with...Sylvia Brown has a great book, called "astrology through a psychic eyes"...and gives in depth info on your sign including characteristic traits.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Occultist

Reading your "op" I think maybe you are leaving the child behind and maturing into your own person. Many people go thrue a transformation in there 20's
they step out try to figure who they are some people are just different then the "norm" whatever that means.
People may see your quirky side may think your different we all shed our skin differently and come into our own.
I think this is what you are possibly going thrue by reading your Post.
Also its very normal at your age to dream of children as women we are life bringers and even though young you still might subconsciously want a partner and family.
It's all natural things you listed nothing out of the ordinary.
I do not know if your indigo it would be hard to determin on a forum thread.
You might be but also you might be just going through normal changes we all do. No matter what I wish you the best on your journey Blessings to you and yours.