Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-04-2011, 08:15 AM
CuriousVagabond

Dreams, dreams pertaining to the indigo or others who just know.

I've had so many dreams that are relevant to end time theories and devastation, which could in part be a a result of my interests but most recently I had a very curious dream. This dream was circling around 2012, it was one of those things in the dream you just know but there's nothing that specifies this, I just knew. There were so many people, lined up if I remember correctly... and the planets were about to align... This took place in a very remote area, no city lights, no sign of civilization so it was odd... and it was flat for miles, but there was a large land mass aside where people were lined up, like an inverted canyon... It was night and the sky was lit up with stars for as far as you could see. The next part I jump to in the dream to remembering is just laying with 2 other individuals looking up at the sky, no one I claim to really know... waiting... just waiting... and it was beautiful and frightening at the same time.
The reason I am posting this is to know if anyone here has experienced a similar dream, and if anyone has interpretations of their own they'd like to share of it?
Old 16-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Serenity Bear

Iv not had this dream, but I do know what it means.

Basically its those sent here to do specific jobs will become known to each other, and come together whether that is in person or telepathically or even mediumistically. Once they have gathered they will begin their group work they were sent to do.

Its not something to be frightened about, its something the world desperately needs right now.
Old 18-04-2011, 06:30 AM
CuriousVagabond

It is what the world desperately needs. It just seems so much greater than me or anyone else in a sense, I think that's why it was frightening. That is a wonderful interpretation, thank you so much. I think I understand it in a different way now.
Old 28-06-2011, 06:55 PM
bubblyglot

wellllll like you said, your interested about 2012 and things like that so thats probably why you dreampt itttttttt. your minds all full of that stuffs that it carried over to your little dream world xoxo