Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-04-2018, 03:33 PM
Pathfinder

Will my Mum be okay?

My mum got some serious news about her health this week. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the outlook is like?
Old 28-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Ascender
If I may ask, what was the news? It kind of varies based on a lot of different factors. Honestly, you're better off asking her Doctor that question.

I wish you both the best. Love and light to you both.
Old 28-04-2018, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder

It is a rare form of cancer in her groin. That's all I know. Thank you for replying.

Last edited by Firetastic : 29-04-2018 at 10:31 AM.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:54 PM
Ascender
I'm so sorry to hear that. Cancer, is a scary word for anyone to hear. You are phrasing your sentence in a past tense, so I hope that everything is alright.

I'm not a medical professional and like I said everyone is different therefore every case will be different. The best person to ask is her Doctor. What I can say is that they have made major advancements in cancer treatment. More people are able to become cancer free.

Love and light to you both.
Old 29-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Pathfinder

Didn't mean to phrase it in past tense. Head isn't with it. Yes cancer is a scary word to hear. There are many people who have had cancer and are still with us. Advancements are there all the time.
Old 29-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Administrator
Hello

We all have our time and our path we are often told. No one can predict the outcome of illness. That is in much higher hands. What can be done is being there to send out positive energy vibes so that the path goes forwards with more calm and ease.

Its the word no one wants to ever hear. Too its something we sadly get, and have to face for what ever lessons that brings our Soul.

Lynn
Old 30-04-2018, 02:08 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firetastic
Didn't mean to phrase it in past tense. Head isn't with it. Yes cancer is a scary word to hear. There are many people who have had cancer and are still with us. Advancements are there all the time.

That is completely understandable considering what you are going through. How are you coping with all of this? If you need someone to talk to you can message me.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Pathfinder

Well in answer to my question I can say yes. Just back from the hospital and although the cancer is rare it isn't life threatening. One in a million people get the type of cancer that Mum has.

It's been a horrendous few weeks but I am so glad I've got my Mum back.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Experiencer

Congrats to you sweetie I am happy she is ok.

Namaste`