Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-01-2018, 05:40 PM
Knower
Energetic Vortexes around the Earth

Perhaps you have heard of the energetic vortexes around the Earth that tend to draw people of our ilk to them. They are places where you can more easily connect with our true nature and therefore you will allow yourself to heal easier and come to insights more quickly than other places.

Map of Vortexes

I have went to one vortex so far, Sedona, Arizona and yes something about this place was definitely powerful.

I was wondering if anyone can talk about their vortex experiences here. I want to visit as many as possible because it excites me to go to these places. Please tell me the specific locations or activities that you would suggest experiencing at these locations or if you feel just being around the general location is enough.

Also, just so you feel balanced. Vortexes are not at all necessary to go to. It's only if you feel drawn to visit one that makes it fun. I am planning to go to Eureka Springs in a few weeks. Is this a powerful vortex? I'm not sure if they still have the hot springs around for use. I also plan to visit Mount Shasta, Mt. Fuji, Hawaii, and Queensland New Zealand. Many spiritual communities gather around these locations.

If anyone has more information about it or other vortexes. Please let me know.
Old 25-01-2018, 03:17 AM
Master
Back in the 1970’s I hung out with a bunch of hippies who researched and visited some of the world’s energy vortexes, and I have visited some of them myself. They were first widely publicized around the mid-1940’s, or even earlier, and have since become known as the Earths major chakras. It is believed that all matter contain chakras, or energy vortexes, and some even say that black holes and white holes in outer space are similar to these vortexes, or chakras, as well.

Today a lot of people are talking about “blue zones,” places on Earth where the majority of a population of people live to 100-years or more, and I have been looking into if there are any correlations between blue zones and the earths’ energy vortexes. Of course the commercial food industry is attempting to capitalize on blue zones by saying that the longevity of these people is connected to their diet, or food intake, but I think it is a lot more than that.

I have attached a map from a book published back in the mid-1970’s, written by Chris Bird, showing how the Earth’s energy centers form a grid, just like the human bodies chakras form a grid. You can create your own energy vortex by erecting an outline of the Great Pyramid in your home, preferable using 8-long pieces of wood. I used to meditate in a pyramid for years and it is an incredible experience.

A person can create an electro-magnetic focusing device; which is what a pyramid does, by using the exact formula of the Great Pyramid in Giza. You might have also heard of Buckminster Fuller, who created the geodesic dome, that is another type of energy focusing device which people can create. The square houses and apartments which most people live in, in my opinion, are not conducive for a person's energy, feng-shui notwithstanding.

Link to Planetary Gid By Chris Bird:
http://missionignition.net/bethe/pla...isbird1975.php

Old 25-01-2018, 09:53 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokazulu
Perhaps you have heard of the energetic vortexes around the Earth that tend to draw people of our ilk to them. They are places where you can more easily connect with our true nature and therefore you will allow yourself to heal easier and come to insights more quickly than other places
Sure have heard of them. We have a local stone circle here that's built to align with the moon and not the sun, but that seems to be usual in this particular area. It sits atop a hill that 'gathers' the energy from the landscape, and because of the shape the energy shoots up from the top. I took a friend up there last Solstice and it resonated with the metal plate he has in his head so badly he almost dropped.

One of the vortices on your map is Callanish, I was there a few years back. There's no real energy at the main site but I found a smaller site where it was pretty cool. I met a lady from New Zealand there and we instantly connected.

The ancients knew of these places and often built their sacred sites on or near them, so if you look out for those you shouldn't go too far wrong. Pretty much every country has them, I did a quick Google for Arizona and found plenty of sites and info about them. The Native American Indians had their reasons for building their sacred sites where they did.