Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 03-08-2014, 05:59 AM
GoldenChild26

New Leader to bring Global Consciousness?

I was curious, is there any prophecies or myths on some type of leader that will help the masses go into the 4th and 5th dimensions? Or even unite all countries for the sake of good? Change has to come about and people are surely waking up, so will there be a human that is a production of their current environment that will rise to this time period to help bring change and love and peace and unite to show the world the we are all really one?
Old 11-08-2014, 08:13 AM
kindigo

I feel that there will not be one 'special' human being that going to save the world. It is more probably that all or most of us will raise higher up by ourselves through beingness. You can say that we are all leaders.
Old 29-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Guide
I agree with kindigo. In this would of globalization where everyone can have assess to any part of the world at anytime, I believe a single prophet is improbable. My guess is that there will be a world wide spiritual movement. However, spiritual awakening and prophets throughout history have occurred after unrest and destruction. If you look at current events existing in today's world, we are on path for another awakening. The world must experience a new low before this happens however.
Old 29-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenChild26
I was curious, is there any prophecies or myths on some type of leader that will help the masses go into the 4th and 5th dimensions? Or even unite all countries for the sake of good? Change has to come about and people are surely waking up, so will there be a human that is a production of their current environment that will rise to this time period to help bring change and love and peace and unite to show the world the we are all really one?
The time seems right
Old 29-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Master
We must all bring the change to the world we wish to see in the world. We must all want it, or it will not happen, or it will not last. One person could get balls rolling, but the end result will be achieved by the collective all.

A change can not be forced upon people for it to full manifest into being. We must all choose it. To be in that state always.
Old 29-09-2014, 11:05 PM
Megamedes

If the world needs it then it will get it regardless of what some think. If so hopefully it will not be a leader but the shadow under your foot
Old 29-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenChild26

IMHO, I think that technologies bring us all together more than ever, and, from this communion, this connection, will raise the consciouness of people!

This new acqainted awareness (consciousness rising) will bring small changes, in time will bring bigger one, hopefully for the better!

As we know the Financial World has an extremely powerful grip on the World Development.

Nevertheless, think of the best outcome of our future.

Or, the Artifical Intellligence will decide for us what is best!

Or, Intelligence from other Galaxies may intervened in our World, who knows?

Considering every things remains the same, I don't see a prophet coming to save ourself, it's our responsibilities to see to that! because we were created with a "Free will" to decide what is best for everyone, then the responsibility lays within us!

Sorry!
Old 29-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by love9
Sorry!

What are you sorry for?
Old 30-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by love9
IMHO, I think that technologies bring us all together more than ever, and, from this communion, this connection, will raise the consciouness of people!This new acqainted awareness (consciousness rising) will bring small changes, in time will bring bigger one, hopefully for the better!As we know the Financial World has an extremely powerful grip on the World Development.Nevertheless, think of the best outcome of our future.Or, the Artifical Intellligence will decide for us what is best!Or, Intelligence from other Galaxies may intervened in our World, who knows?
Considering every things remains the same, I don't see a prophet coming to save ourself, it's our responsibilities to see to that! because we were created with a "Free will" to decide what is best for everyone, then the responsibility lays within us!Sorry!

Yes I know what your saying. but I feel we need to keep an open mind at the moment
Old 30-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
What are you sorry for?

In the Introduction Post of this Tread, I could feel in reading, a "saviour" was welcome to save us.

And since, I don't believe there will be a saviour, is my response "sorry"!