Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I am who I am now because If I was not , I would not be who I am now.

Hi Nev .

How I see It nev Is that who or what you and I are now Is the same "who or what we are " from our so called past and so called future .

All that changes are the experiences within life within mind . Like you say a sage may not have the experience In this Incarnation of killing a child and so forth . That matters not .

I have relived many lifetimes where I have been killed and I have killed .

The multitudes of experience Integrates and becomes part the overall picture . The picture that makes up your overall experience .

You don't therefore need to be conscious of what It Is like to kill another In your present lifetime . You therefore don't need to experience poverty or disease etc, etc, . to have an understandings of such .

So I would say as we continue to live many lives and experience many things we do evolve and learn and carry forth such wisdom's and understandings . It's just that we are not always conscious of them .

x daz x
Old 23-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Neville

Hello daz, I am appreciative of your remarks, I am of a similar view that within our gene pool as a species we should at the very least be in posession of a genetic memory of every experience and every deed we have a race as ever been subject too. After all if we to go back in multiplication.2 parents, 4Grandparents, 8 Great grand parents and so on it becomes apparent that everyone earth now is related to the Emperor Charlemaign (sic).

If we were to equate our collective genetic memories and ancestral memories (store subconsciously apparently) It soon becomes apparent that all of us have done just about everything conceivable and perhaps some things that are not conceivable.

Your next quote was on the money for me.

Quote:
The multitudes of experience Integrates and becomes part the overall picture . The picture that makes up your overall experience .

I maintain that if there is (as unlikely as it sounds) something that your soul has not yet experienced in all of it's live's. then the likliehood as far as I can see is that it will be on your souls to do list. ( This might in an off topic way suggest why we do indeed seem to continue returning to live live's. that and the fact that creation recycles by nature anyway ).

I am an old soul, by my standards. And I have been coming back and coming back with no conscious reason as to why. I even coined the phrase " karmically tired ".

I don't personally think or know that souls can be worn out but maybe they can become jaded.
Old 23-03-2011, 12:39 PM
bbr

Quote:
I don't personally think or know that souls can be worn out but maybe they can become jaded.
Souls become jaded, Neville? I can't imagine that. That sounds like your present human self speaking. And I can certainly relate. I'm in my 50s, and at times I get pretty darned tired of noise and blur of this world.
Old 23-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello daz, I am appreciative of your remarks,

It soon becomes apparent that all of us have done just about everything conceivable and perhaps some things that are not conceivable.

Hello daz, I am appreciative of your remarks,

As I am of yours I understand your thoughts made .

It soon becomes apparent that all of us have done just about everything conceivable and perhaps some things that are not conceivable.

Yer I would agree In respect to what the earth plane can offer .

What seemingly makes one Individual stand out to be different / unique to another amongst the same or similar experiences had Is the amount of allowance I would say to what was felt within those experiences .

Does an Individual hold on or let go of such connected emotions to those experiences .

That I would say Is In reflection of how people behave and Interact with other human beings . They are the way they are because of such .

That's not really the same as what you are being what you are In human expression I would say . What do you think .?

I would say that If what we are Is In true expression so to speak within human experience then we would be all acting, doing, thinking alike .

almost God-Like . he hehe .

x daz x
Old 23-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooty~frooty
LOL

Again some calculation might help me be fair here..

For instance within the same example...

Children and my duties towards them can not be escaped from.

But I'd expect my children to think about what they are wishing for? Is it worth it? Would they really want their parent to suffer just because the have certain desires..

And if the child still wants it's desire I might earn the ability to fulfill their wishes? but then I might feel disgusted with them for not caring about my sentiments (if i lost too much of my self in the process of earning this ability to fulfill their demands)..

So I might give them whatever they want (as in distribute equally) and get rid of them (banish them) from further attachment..

Think the same goes here in almost all aspects of fairness?

If I am suffering from a certain debt who is the person or which entity is responsible for this would be important..

If they are worth it then I might have to agree to suffering. I think people only choose a suffering that is bearable and it again depends on whether the person I am suffering for is going to mourn/ignore while watching me suffer for/because of them.. etc.

Ultimately I'd see to it that I am fair with myself as much as I am with another.

Let me know what you think though!?

Hi Fruits .

But I'd expect my children to think about what they are wishing for? Is it worth it? Would they really want their parent to suffer just because the have certain desires..

Absolutely . At times Individuals can be oblivious / unaware as to how another Is effected by such desires / actions as In an Individual can walk upon the ground not knowing that he has wiped out a million Insects beneath his feet . Awareness Is the key .

And if the child still wants it's desire I might earn the ability to fulfill their wishes? but then I might feel disgusted with them for not caring about my sentiments (if i lost too much of my self in the process of earning this ability to fulfill their demands)..

Yes this happens many parents go without and are unselfish In their actions In order to please their child or partner . The moment one feels resentment or that they are being taken for a fool one must withdraw otherwise what they resent they will become .

Ultimately I'd see to it that I am fair with myself as much as I am with another.

That almost goes hand In hand with the golden rule that One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself .

x dazzle fruity x
Old 23-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooty~frooty

How about you though? How are you reflecting Him through you?

I would say toots that once you have tasted what you are only then will you know If you are a true reflection of that . If you still have that same taste In one’s mouth whilst cleaning the toilet (lol) then you know you are being yourself .

What I realized was that I was In minimal expression of that for many reasons . Mainly because there Is so much to let go of within an ordinary mind state In order to allow that expression through .

I have for sure let go of much and yet attained much . I would like to say I have let go of energies that do not serve me and attained energies / qualities that do . Difficult to explain . On a lower /basic scale It would be like letting go of Impatience and acquiring tolerance .

x daz x
Old 23-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr
Souls become jaded, Neville? I can't imagine that. That sounds like your present human self speaking. And I can certainly relate. I'm in my 50s, and at times I get pretty darned tired of noise and blur of this world.

I appreciate the solidarity bbr, whilst not being in my fifties yet and being a relative spring chicken at a mere 48 years young I will try to explain my meaning. This is not going to be easy.

There is a fatigue that seems to transgress physical fatigue, It permeates your physical fabric and yet seems to go deeper.

Now moving aside depression or any other psychological impediments, and bearing in mind that ostensibly I regard myself now as having a comparatively fortunate and enjoyable existence, There are mornings when I wake up asking if it is really necessary to get up today, Can I not skip today and do this tomorrow.

It's an odd feeling and difficult to describe easily. It's ingrained fatigue. I don't think it's CFS because I do still have energy at times. There are just times when one feels a little threadbare.

Best wishes Neville
Old 23-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Neville

Hello daz,

Quote:
Does an Individual hold on or let go of such connected emotions to those experiences .

That I would say Is In reflection of how people behave and Interact with other human beings . They are the way they are because of such .

That's not really the same as what you are being what you are In human expression I would say . What do you think .?

I would say that If what we are Is In true expression so to speak within human experience then we would be all acting, doing, thinking alike .

I think we hold on to certain emotions that are attached to certain experiences, usually the pivotal life experiences as to a great degree these pivotal events in our life define us and we use emotional attachment to strengthen our relationship with who we are as individuals, which is great when we come to ask ourselves, how did I get here?

With regard to us not all being alike, I think that in this apparently eternal inteligence mission that the soul undertakes and we call experience gathering finds us as individuals at many points of the spectrum of creation, even though our eyes and our ears are the instrument through which , God, Creation, Source see's and hear's

We are it feels a small part of creation and then again creation in action, I dont even know if their is dividing line any of that. If we consider, we are creation in action, we are small part of creation in action, we are creation The lines between theses distinctions are a bit blurry to me.

The Christian Bible hinted at it when it says we are all made in Gods image. I take that to mean we are mimicking or a facsimile of God.

I have seen it out there, Destruction, Creation , Birth Life, Death, Rebirth. And In Life I have done that, Thrown one career in for another, produced Children and watched grand Parents die. All of this shows me to be an integral and active part of the dynamic process of creation.

It seems that Creation is pre disposed to diversity and this my friend is why me you and many others are not dopplegangers for one another save that we are all involved in the creative process right now.

Thankyou for the good and stimulating conversation.
Old 25-03-2011, 03:24 PM
tooty~frooty

Book1 Beautiful thing to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I would say toots that once you have tasted what you are only then will you know If you are a true reflection of that . If you still have that same taste In one’s mouth whilst cleaning the toilet (lol) then you know you are being yourself .

What I realized was that I was In minimal expression of that for many reasons . Mainly because there Is so much to let go of within an ordinary mind state In order to allow that expression through .

I have for sure let go of much and yet attained much . I would like to say I have let go of energies that do not serve me and attained energies / qualities that do . Difficult to explain . On a lower /basic scale It would be like letting go of Impatience and acquiring tolerance .

x daz x

Things you said are truly God-Like because it is so fair. I try and see things like that.. will I be so-n-so or such-n-such in opposing circumstances then I'd be able to stick to that stance a bit firmly..

Thankies!