Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-01-2014, 03:35 AM
Anuman

Delta Waves and Binaural Beats??

Hey,

Just curious if anyone has info/experience with these kinds of CDs for sleep and meditation?
My buddy claims it's really no different than having a fan or playing a CD of white noise. Just background noise to drown out other sounds and lull you to sleep.
Is it more than that - different than that?
Also, he said you need to wear headphones to get the proper effect.
Is that true?
I find them annoying and would prefer to have a speaker next to my bed instead.

Thanks
Old 03-01-2014, 03:41 AM
Gracey

if you find them annoying then do what best suits you.

they balance your brain hemispheres. much more than back ground noise will do.

try it yourself, everyone experiences them different. just focus on the sounds alone and relax. allow your mind to only focus on the sound and your body and spirit will experience possibilities.

i prefer no words with mine.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:48 AM
Anuman

I'll try during the day with headphones first.

Thanks
Old 03-01-2014, 04:22 AM
Knower
I use the chakra activation and healing music...its 70 mins long and it works for me...once i focus on my breathing and listen to the music..i see waves of purples and i love it.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Ummon

I have no exprwith Delta waves, but yes with theta/alpha stimulation. I enjoy it
I would recommend Kelly Howell's stuff on YouTube