Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-12-2011, 03:34 AM
journeyofone

Blue/White sparkles

I'm new to the forum so hope this is the right area to post this question.
I see sparkles, almost like a twinkling star vs a flash of blue/white light sometimes - it's happens very fast and then it is gone.
Obviously something I would get checked out with my eye doctor but barring any medical problems does anyone have some thoughts about what it may mean on a metaphysical/spiritual level?

Thanks
Old 08-12-2011, 11:14 AM
iklenic

i Journeyofone,
I get this ALL the time, i sometimes see blue orb shapes also,
I have no idea what it could be there are plenty of medical explanations
but i like to think its spiritual
sorry i cant be more help x
Old 08-12-2011, 11:20 AM
earthprowler

yes, i would agree to have your eyes checked first.

second, i've had my eyes checked and i can say my angels show up as sparkles on my left side. they can show up when they want or if i ask them to come.

well that sounded a bit harsh when i went back and re-read this. i do think it could very well be something metaphysical. the more you open up to spirit, the more they are able to make themselves aware to you in different ways.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:02 PM
rubiesmoon9

I have seen like a big orb of flashing little lights. They stay for a couple of seconds. I have even looked away and they would still be there. I believe it's angels or spirit who have crossed over .When both my parent died I seen them . I told my husband and he thought I was seeing things. Year later his parent had past away months apart and after there passing he seen the sparkles weeks after they had past. I had never seen them before my parents had past so I feel it's them or angels.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Avalancediscoverer

Noticed this happens more when you meditate regularly? I get all kind of buzzing noises and weird kind of flashes when I meditate regularly. I have been to an eye doctor and a ear doctor to ask about these things too. They say it's perfectly normal, nothing out of the ordinary that people experience it all the time. :P
Old 08-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Knower

I occasionally see these things you speak of, but mainly dismiss them.
However, I recently visited my parents house and was reading the Celestine Prophecy. I got to a certain point and started thinking about it and the light literally switched on and off a few times.
I decided to stop reading and fall asleep. When I turned the lights off, several times, I had these white flashes of light, like those you describe
They could not be ignored!!

I dont know what it is, but I suspect it means something, probably that you have something or someone around you, guiding you and it is a sign of some sorts.
Perhaps it is related to what you were thinking about at the time?
Old 08-12-2011, 09:58 PM
sleepyamethyst

its a shame a lot of the info from this site was lost because there have been many convos about this i have been seeing this for a few years now i see it in many colours too, i like to think that the bluey purple sparks are relatives and any thing white is guides and if im lucky i will see right up high crackles of white like fire works which in my opinion are angels , they are just letting you know they are around :)
Old 09-12-2011, 07:01 AM
journeyofone

Thanks all for your thoughts....I like to believe that for a moment the veil to whatever is really out there has broken for but a moment.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:18 PM
sleepyamethyst

people usually start to see them when they are first opening there minds up to spiritual things.
Old 21-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Pathfinder
I see orbs all the time. THey are all sorts of colours and some fly around the room in 3D and some are flashes. Sometimes, as soon as I see them I have a name pop into my head and I think that maybe it was the name of whoever that orb was in their life. I don't really talk about it to those around me, as they may think it strange. I always thank them for visiting. I find that also, when I have a question, sometimes I will suddenly see a white flash and I take that as guidance to my answer. Love and Light