Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Jilly

Finding my baby

Hi,

I have always been aware of life "coincidences", but sometimes I can't believe that they are not signs.

I have been trying for a baby with my husband for almost 3 years - IVF and surgery and tests and medication - no luck yet. A psychic told me that I would carry a child when I was 33 (I turn 33 in 2 weeks), and that a female spirit on my husbands side was waiting in the spirit world holding my first born child.

As it turns out my husband has an unusual surname and my christian name is not that common - only to be told sometime after I was married that my hushands Grandparents had lost a child with my exact name - she was 32 hours old.

I searched the net, googled my name and found her grave site. She was buried in grave site number 33. Today I went to her grave - I couldn't find it so I closed my eyes and felt where she might lay. I walked down a row and said to my friend that I could feel pressure on my heart, I took a breath and stepped back - right in front of her grave. I didn;t feel that her spirit was there, I actually felt that it was her in her adult spirit form holding my baby for me. I felt a sense of materal love, I took of my crucifix, kissed it and dropped in down a crack in her grave. I whispered to her and left.

My namesake would have turned 50 this year.

I feel silly telling this story - but also at peace.

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Love and light,
Jilly
Old 15-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Medium_Laura

That is quite an amazing story! Yes I've had a few but nothing like yours. I had a friend I couldn't save from suicide. When I went to find his grave. I closed my eyes and "felt" where it was as well.
Old 16-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have agraveyard story.

This happened with both me Son’s when they were both at the age of 2 years. Their Grandmother would take them for a walk,and would pass by an old graveyard that dates into the 1700’s. Both of them so wanted to enter the graveyard. She though as I did it must simply look like a part to them. So that was not a good plan.

I was out for a walk with the eldest Son whom is now 13, he was 2 when he had his first visit to the graveyard. We were walking by it and he stopped and so wanted to go in. I thought OK I will go in with him and if he starts to run around and play I will simply leave. We entered and he walked along a row of grave stones to the very back of the graveyard. NOT stepping on a single stone and not saying a word. He stopped at a small in ground grave stone and when I looked down at it I was stunned. On the stone was his first and middle name, the same month of his birth and the same day of his birth. I was blown away. This infant lived 3 days.

There was avery elderly lady there that day that came over to speak to me. She goes you sure have trained your Son well to come and visit a loved one here. I was wary on what to tell her, but I felt trust there so I told her of how we came to enter. She said to me then your Son was once this child. I said might well be and we left.

When I had me second Son at the age of 2 years old he wanted to do the same. He is now 9. He wanted to go in as well as we walked by. So I too took him in, he too did not step on any grave stones nor did he speak. He walked along a row of grave stones to back corner of the graveyard. Stopped at an in ground small grave stone. Again on that stone was his first and middle name and his month and date of birth. I was again stunned.This was two sons’ that had done this. This was too an infant this one lived but a day. (Not related to the first infant)

When theywere both old enough to understand what happened at 2 I told them of the graveyard event and I took them both in to see the graves. (Sadly vandals destroyed many of the markers)and out of respect I never took a photo.

Were the infants in those graves them in a past life I do have to wonder. It would seem they were called to come visit.I have to wonder on WHY at the age of 2.

Lynn
Old 16-11-2011, 02:56 AM
Jilly

Thats an amazing story Lynn! Gives me chills!

I feel that I was called to the grave also - the baby died at 32 hours (my current age is 32) and is buried in grave 33 (turning 33 in 2 weeks, also the age I was told by a psychic that I would have a child).

Either I may be the reincarnation of that precious tiny baby? But I feel in my heart that her soul will help me to have a child, or perhaps will be my child.

I find the numbers just a bit more than coincidence and the pull to her grave a sign.

Jilly xx
Old 16-11-2011, 03:20 AM
Administrator
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly
Thats an amazing story Lynn! Gives me chills!

I feel that I was called to the grave also - the baby died at 32 hours (my current age is 32) and is buried in grave 33 (turning 33 in 2 weeks, also the age I was told by a psychic that I would have a child).

Either I may be the reincarnation of that precious tiny baby? But I feel in my heart that her soul will help me to have a child, or perhaps will be my child.

I find the numbers just a bit more than coincidence and the pull to her grave a sign.

Jilly xx

Hello

Well I am blessed to have three children. I was told by a Tarot reader at 16 I would have three children later in life. I met me mate at 18 and we have been together 30 year's now.

It was soon noticed by him that I had some MAJOR woman issues with the monthly and he got me to go to the Dr about it. I was told at 19 I would NEVER be able to have children, and then he got thinking. He had the mumps at 16 and the test then showed he was NOT ok in that area. SO he got re tested and he oo was not able to have children. I thought OK I was given the blessing in a parnter that would not be saddened we could have no children.

Life went on and the year's went on. I was on the Pill to regulate things but that did not argree with Blood Pressue for long and had to come off it. We used nothing for year's on year's and no child came. At 35 I started into menopause and I was honestly happy about that. I was 36 and I was so dizzy and sickly in the AM that I so wondered on what was up. NOT thinking at all I could be with child I went to the Dr for the Thyroid level checked and it was not me normal Dr on he ran a pregnancy test and OMG I was with child. I was like HOW then I thought back to the reading I had at 16. We were so exited. To have all that exitment to to sheer horror at 20 weeks, I started to hemorage and HOW I stayed with me Son is a total mystery to the Dr's . I had him at 37 weeks and all was well. In the back of our minds was that maybe we were not to have children durning the mont I spent in the hospital but all was good.

I had my Son and was told that was a miricle but that is IT no more will come, but in me mind was that reading. I went on nothing again and I found that at 38 I was yet again pregnant this time all went well and I had Son number two....The Dr was HOW and again said that is it....this time put me on the pill and schedule a procedure to fix some issues I had. OMG the week I was to have surgury I felt dizzy and sick I went and got a stick and never has one said possitive so fast. I was with child again. This was the last one I had LOL I was 39 when I had her.....DONE ON DONE I got fixed when she was 3 months old.

SO from the medical profession we were told NO babies but from the psychic I was told three babies....all later in life....SO magic does happen. OH and the readings on me mate STILL say is is COOKED in that department BUT they are all his.

I so hope for ye it is a possitve sign.

Lynn
Old 22-11-2011, 04:27 AM
Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly
Hi,

I have always been aware of life "coincidences", but sometimes I can't believe that they are not signs.

I have been trying for a baby with my husband for almost 3 years - IVF and surgery and tests and medication - no luck yet. A psychic told me that I would carry a child when I was 33 (I turn 33 in 2 weeks), and that a female spirit on my husbands side was waiting in the spirit world holding my first born child.

As it turns out my husband has an unusual surname and my christian name is not that common - only to be told sometime after I was married that my hushands Grandparents had lost a child with my exact name - she was 32 hours old.

I searched the net, googled my name and found her grave site. She was buried in grave site number 33. Today I went to her grave - I couldn't find it so I closed my eyes and felt where she might lay. I walked down a row and said to my friend that I could feel pressure on my heart, I took a breath and stepped back - right in front of her grave. I didn;t feel that her spirit was there, I actually felt that it was her in her adult spirit form holding my baby for me. I felt a sense of materal love, I took of my crucifix, kissed it and dropped in down a crack in her grave. I whispered to her and left.

My namesake would have turned 50 this year.

I feel silly telling this story - but also at peace.

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Love and light,
Jilly

I pray that you get your wish, and are able to have a baby soon, Jilly. What an amazing story!! :)