Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 10:15 AM
psychic sue

I saw two bright green orbs the other night (with the naked eye) in my bedroom. Anyone know what green orbs represent?
Old 05-05-2006, 02:33 PM
silver swan

Hi again Sue. I do not know for certain , but I would say that what you saw was spirit, and they were bringing you healing and peace.
x
Old 17-05-2006, 08:40 AM
bodylisious32

hi Silver, long tym no see , hope u r well,
aswell as everybody else who myt read this also,...
ive been told to be on the look out at home for lights, as i saw alot in the circle, so this is there way of letting me know they are there , so im awaiting a sign lol....
dnt know what to expect, or how my reaction gona be , because he told me is gona be 2 by 2 up to 6 and repeatedly , im gona try remain calm , lol, { tell the time comes hahaha }.....
>>>>>>>>>>runs out the door , pmsl, naHHHHHHHH i try be calm ,lol...and go with it ...
much love and light,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 31-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Catz

Cat re orb photos

I have collected over the years quite a few photographs taken in various places with different camaras and by different people from all over the world. All of these photos have been checked by a freind of mine who used to work in a developing studio. We even experimented one day with a digital camara to see how easy it was to produce 'orbs'. I have to say it is very easy and most orb photos can be put down to dust, insects and light or dirty lenses and even incense or smoke from someone smoking near by. Sometimes so called marks on photographs taken by ordinary camaras can be caused by a fault whilst the film is being developed.

Of course i am not saying this is the answer to every ghost or orb photograph as even i have one which cannot be easily explained, but what i am saying is don't believe all orb photos especially if they are taken by a digital camara as these seem to pick up natural orbs very easily. If you have a photo which you suspect may be genuine then check and double check.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:54 AM
bodylisious32

I had more light besides me by my comp the other day , but these were like , when u got a sparkler, and the light drips from it was like that,
MUCH LOVE AND LIGHT ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:15 AM
psychic sue

Yes I also see the sparkles - like someone has thrown glitter into the air. I am now seeing blue and red mists as well as the white mist which turns into spirit people. I am not keen on red - feels "dangerous" to me.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:13 PM
bodylisious32

Oh wow, Sue,
I had the white mist , but remained white mist, lol, i was lookin round my bedroom the other night, and was like looking at the sky full s stars, although my bedroom wasnt that dark it was abit, but all around the room above me towards the wall and the foot of my bed , was like tiny fractions of glittering lights everywere......i kept seeing a wavering mist come towards me then back away then 4th then back again .
I would say go on your gut feeling , as you say with the red, 9 tyms outer 10 your always right ,
how are you feeling Sue, as been a while,
have you seen anythink of Starlite, i have been tryn to contact her 4 a while,or Silver, but mainly Starlite.....???????......as i had a dream about her 2 nights running, i just wanted to check on her, put my mind at rest....if you have saw her on the forum , or spoke to her i would apreciate it if you could let me know if she is okay ty.
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 19-06-2006, 01:22 PM
marie.louise

Hi, i am interested in finding out more about spirit orbs. My partner recently returned home to Mauritius for his mothers wake. He returned with many photos taken on digi cam, many of which have markings on them when viewed on screen. We thought nothing of them at first as only a few of the larger marks were noticible,but on showing them to a friend he suggested they looked like 'orbs'. Having checked out a few websites i am intereseted in hearing any other possible reasons for 'orbs' other than dust, which seems a little lame. Although i am open to all possibliites i am still a little sceptical. Some of the 'orbs' are small and some are larger and are almost brain-like in shape. There are photos where up to six can be seen and others with only one or two, some being more brighter and well-defined then others. The pictures were also taken over various locations although none actually appear in photos taken outdoors. Would be interested in any possible explanations as i am still not convinced.

mariexxx
Old 19-06-2006, 01:43 PM
marie.louise

Hi, also found a few on other photos taken on digital camera, is this caused by lighting effects? or displaced energy of the living rather than the dead? The more i find the more i become confused. Have attached a photo of my daughter that is not connected to photos mentioned aboved. Please let me know what you think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 1390.jpg (35.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 22-06-2006, 07:10 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Marie,
Just to say how beautiful your daughter is,
and that orb like light at the back of her, its so clear. children are more drawn to spirit energy, as they are like a beacon to spirit world....
My daughter is the same, i have only seen orbs a few tyms in my life , but i remember this 1 insidant, when i was in my last house, there was a few orbs tennis ball sized, but they were beaming off the wall/floor and ceiling very fast, couldnt beleive what i was seeing at the time .
the other night i had a experience, but this was with streaks of lights, blue, and white/silvery they were like dancing around the bedroom , was like watching a light show....and then another night after this , i was in my liven room, i was on my p.c when i turned round to watch the t.v for a moment, when more lights caught my eye, only these was the usual white tiny lights, only i watched them move like up to the ceiling in stages like rising smoke only lights.....
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.

Last edited by bodylisious32 : 22-06-2006 at 07:12 PM.
Closed Thread