Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Experiencer
Medium Laura-
I never actually attacked anyone specifically. The comment I made is open to the interpretation of the reader. It is not my goal to bash anyone-- the advice itself was sound.
Old 28-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Angel247

First thing's first... stop beating yourself up for this. Feelings aren't really in our hands. They happen!! Beating yourself up solves nothing and only makes you ashamed in something that you shouldn't be ashamed of.
Second, you have recieved a lot of good advice, but now it's time to just take it all in and decide what's right for you. Because your the only one who knows what is right for you and your the one who has to live with it. Stop caring what other people might think about you. You are wonderful, so start believing in your self and the fact that you can do this.
The answer lies within you. Look deep down in yourself and there it will be.
Nothing is right or wrong. Everybodies path is different. What might be right for you may be wrong for someone else, so stop looking outside for the answers and look inside. That's the only place your going to find them.
Best wishes and big huges!
Old 28-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Master
Blanket--

This could be a lot less than everyone is making of it. Yes, most of us have had shared many lives with our guides--some we even remember. And we feel that deep love for them.

In the physical world, true love is given so infrequently that we immediately jump to the romantic love idea. Love given from one man to another or one woman to another is suspect. With so many restriction in the physical, receiving unconditional love is so overwhelming to us that we try to put it in physical world terms.

Feel all the deep feelings you want for your guide. He/she won't be misguided by that--and will provide you the kind of guidance that will result in your best evolution--trust that. Eventually, you will interpret their love in the deep way it is meant.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 08-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Blanket, if you're still on the forums, can you pm me? I'm going through the same thing, and it would be great to talk to someone who gets it... :/
Old 09-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I think coming back to your request of wanting to know what to do if you fall in love with your guide or angel is important. Because... we're only human and we do fall in love. It might help you to strip away anything extra and just focus on the fact that you are feeling love, experiencing it. Nothing conventional will come of it because obviously your guide or angel is in spirit but that feeling of love is still there.

Sometimes just letting the love be and acknowledging it can bring clarity to the entire situation and you may find that it's not a problem or causing angst at all. It will just be something that is. And it's entirely possible that you're experiencing this in order to help you understand what unconditionally loving something is like, so that when you're feeling ready, you can apply it to the more physical material world we live in.

Kaere's responses make sense to me...but the situation at hand is IMO a very disturbing one if the "guides" were to actually cross the boundary and engage with the OP in that way.

That would be a huge trust and boundary violation for a vulnerable and perhaps understandably confused soul, who may never have experienced so pure and powerful an unconditional love -- as that which we received from our guides. Normally, IMO, a guide would allow your feelings to be what they are and accept you in love non-judgmentally, in the fullest agape sense.

TBH...I don't involve myself with any formerly Terran guides on any regular basis, because of the lingering obstructions in higher consciousness that we all still have. That's why I work with the transcendentals. I explicitly need that purely unfiltered unconditional, non-grasping or demanding love that they are and that they give. For me, this allows for TRUST and true appreciation and gratitude.

I find it very hard to believe that any responsible guide would 1) engage with us like this and 2) if ever this occurred, that it would not shatter trust and faith at our very core, being IMO a serious violation.

If ever you can't trust and rely on your guides to love and accept you unconditionally -- with no expectation or demands on your body in the physical sense -- then this universe and this existence are not what I thought they were.

And yet so far, thankfully, I have not found myself wrong on that score
Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke