Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Pathfinder

Seeing different coloured flashes everyday

Hi, its been a while now since i’ve been seeing flashes in my vision. Somedays i will see multiple gold sparks just twirling around or even silver. It’s actually quite fascinating. Nearly everyday i see a blue sort of sparkle which is there for a split second. Or a green/purple flash which is there for a while even when i blink my eyes multiple times. What do these mean?
Old 19-10-2018, 09:12 AM
Pathfinder

Hi :) I often see blue flashes but no other colours. I find it increases if I have been meditating recently.
Old 19-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Seeker

Hi... I too have had 'visions'... mine are weird... it's a reoccurring Smoke/cloud that runs persistantly ..similar to a news press???... and then it changes into what looks like 'rolling money' same as the news press which leads onto a car crash ending in a fireball and then it all morphs into something spinning with trianglular shapes, hexagonal shapes and theres the flashing lights that I can only describe as 'all the colours' simultaeneously but they look like 'black' lights flashing ???

its been happening for as long as I can remember since I was 7-10'ish??.. and i'm now 40?!?!?

im not sure if this helps you??? but i feel its good to know others are having similar experiences??
Old 20-10-2018, 08:07 AM
Seeker
The "black" lights flashing is the unclaimed dark matter prana from The void mother plane being claimed by the celestial spheres of light inside the holographic matrix. Nothing to worry about for there it is normal for 2 opposite forces live of each other :)
As for the other "lights" consider them proto sub spheres of colored spirits playing with the spins of the zero point matter atoms.
Love and Blessings
Old 22-10-2018, 07:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingsoull97
Hi, its been a while now since i’ve been seeing flashes in my vision. Somedays i will see multiple gold sparks just twirling around or even silver. It’s actually quite fascinating. Nearly everyday i see a blue sort of sparkle which is there for a split second. Or a green/purple flash which is there for a while even when i blink my eyes multiple times. What do these mean?

I've also seen flashes of the same or similar colours in my vision & at various proximities. I've come to understand these to be supernatural activity.

Last edited by Astro : 23-10-2018 at 08:51 AM.
Old 28-10-2018, 08:05 PM
Seeker

Thanks for the replies guys... much appreciated.

The flashing lights thing is nothing ominous.. but I have come here to find out what the voices are all about.. I don't believe thy are 'natural, psychosis' of some sort.

I've tried to debunk then andused various techniques to prove whether it's myself and manifestations of my own imagination but there's no way they are coming from me???

PLease let me know waht you think of the matter... it's a first for me and entirely negative. AT times its unbearable.. I really could use the help guys..

Thanks in advance.
Old 29-10-2018, 07:21 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
I've also seen flashes of the same or similar colours in my vision & at various proximities. I've come to understand these to be supernatural activity.

I Can't be sure about the flashing/wizing lights that manoeuvre in a cool way??

I's happened to me many times (especially) when you being bombarded by light or suns rays??? Try testing the theory out by focussing/glazing over you eyes as some rays are hitting you from the right or left. you might find it will happen again..

(I call them fairy lights but their nothing like that) :)

To my knowledge its just pretty... but nothiing more..

(unless Im wrong)
Old 30-11-2018, 03:00 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I am seeing purple flashes or streaks... and flashes of the brightest white or brilliant silver. Sometimes a room just seems to be brighter suddenly.
Old 30-11-2018, 03:07 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Yes, the more meditation, the more colors. I love it!
Old 01-12-2018, 02:03 AM
Pathfinder

For me, I see the different coloured lights depending on which Angel I am connecting with, it's a way of letting you know they are around.