Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish *Some Guidelines For Astral Projection*

Hello everyone! A friend at this site recently asked me a question about astral projection, and so I shared some ideas about it that they may find helpful. I've decided to place them here (slightly modified) in the AP forum, that others may read them...

*Be very clear about your intent for wanting to astral travel. "Am I honestly doing this for my growth and joyous exploration, to learn more about myself?" Astral projection is intended by the soul for the experience of conscious creation of desired realities.
*Everyone astral projects all the time (but simply aren't personally aware of it).
*Physical reality is also a projection, a projection of consciousness within consciousness.
*We (as humans) exist within the soul; it is not what most people think, that the soul is "in the body." The soul is infinite, and cannot be contained in a body. Only a portion of it manifests as the body and physical reality. The universe is a projection of consciousness within what one may call the "soul."
*It is best to make practicing such things FUN, and to ask for guidance and assistance from your Higher Self/Soul.
*We actually do not "leave" the body nor go anywhere when it appears that we project. This is an illusion that the mind creates. The soul is actually everywhere all at once in the Eternal Now, in all times and places! :) The experience of "leaving the body" is an idea that is part of the collective human consciousness, but it is not an absolute. This is rare, but in some cases people project INSTANTLY to the astral vibration, without the feeling of floating or moving out of the physical body. (I met one such woman in a chatroom who told me she projected in this way, and she was quite baffled by it. She would seem to *pop* into an astral location in her astral body, as a form of teleportation. This kind of projection also happens more commonly during meditation for some people, instead of when lying in bed.)
*The astral body is a portion of the soul, a projection of consciousness; it is not the soul itself in its "true state."
*Physical reality is also part of the astral vibration. Ultimately, there are really no separate dimensions, for everything is really the same energy, which exists within one universal consciousness.
*No one and nothing can harm you during projection. (People who have frightening astral experiences only have them because of their own beliefs and fears about such things, and the mind then creates things in the astral that frighten them.)
*When people project and have the common experience of leaving the body, sometimes they see a "cord" that connects their astral body to the physical body. This is something that their minds create so that they feel safe during projection. We cannot really get lost during projection, however, nor be unable to "get back in" the body.
*Feeling fear when one is about to project obviously means that it is not wise to attempt to do so yet! One should first be confident enough not to allow oneself to give in to fear, but rather to love and joy.
*The Higher Self, spirit guides, angels and many loving beings are available to assist us in having enjoyable astral projection experiences, if we allow them.
*Dreams are also astral experiences, but the difference is that they are like watching a movie that is an interpretation of the astral vibration, rather than a direct, conscious experience of being in the astral.

Love & Peace
Kar

Last edited by Simon Karlos : 18-02-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Made a minor change in the title :)
Old 21-02-2011, 03:32 AM
Guide
Some great tips here! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
*We actually do not "leave" the body nor go anywhere when it appears that we project. This is an illusion that the mind creates. The soul is actually everywhere all at once in the Eternal Now, in all times and places! :) The experience of "leaving the body" is an idea that is part of the collective human consciousness, but it is not an absolute. This is rare, but in some cases people project INSTANTLY to the astral vibration, without the feeling of floating or moving out of the physical body. (I met one such woman in a chatroom who told me she projected in this way, and she was quite baffled by it. She would seem to *pop* into an astral location in her astral body, as a form of teleportation. This kind of projection also happens more commonly during meditation for some people, instead of when lying in bed.)
What you're talking about here is the type of projection that I practice called Phasing.

http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/0...-and-noticing/
Old 21-02-2011, 03:51 AM
Simon Karlos

Hi Xanth!

Ahhhh, excellent. Thank you, my friend. I'm also visiting your website after I post this. :) Bless you.
Old 26-02-2011, 02:43 PM
sunny shine

Why do we go our of our body? I go out of my body spontaneously like the one i did today, it was still day did not feel very well came back home and slept and i caught myself just getting out of my body and with so much speed i went out of my body i was seeing myself in the room growing very smaller and then i was taken to place everything was made of transparent glass, the steps table chair i dont know what this place is i saw a waiter climibing stairs and wanting to give way just came back and i felt something very cold behind me i immediately felt love but then i did not want to turn back to see what it was or is i came back to my room and wanting to go to the hall where my husband was i kept repeating to go there but i flew like a bird and came back to my body, but all this leaves me with a question why am i going out of my body what am i searching?
Old 26-02-2011, 04:07 PM
papadan

Good to see more people beginning to mention that there is nothing to fear.
This fact could help a beginner to further their experiences, unafraid.
Thanks for sharing!
Old 26-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
Why do we go our of our body? I go out of my body spontaneously like the one i did today, it was still day did not feel very well came back home and slept and i caught myself just getting out of my body and with so much speed i went out of my body i was seeing myself in the room growing very smaller and then i was taken to place everything was made of transparent glass, the steps table chair i dont know what this place is i saw a waiter climibing stairs and wanting to give way just came back and i felt something very cold behind me i immediately felt love but then i did not want to turn back to see what it was or is i came back to my room and wanting to go to the hall where my husband was i kept repeating to go there but i flew like a bird and came back to my body, but all this leaves me with a question why am i going out of my body what am i searching?

Hi my sister. In all our journeys, all our experiences, whether in the physical or not, we are inwardly searching for Who and What we Truly Are. However, this is a realization.

Blessings
Old 26-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadan
Good to see more people beginning to mention that there is nothing to fear.
This fact could help a beginner to further their experiences, unafraid.
Thanks for sharing!

Hi Papadan. Very true, my brother! Learning through joy rather than through fear. Always a choice. You're very welcome, thank you for highlighting that important key insight. Peace.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

The Human Ego: "Beam me up, Higher Self!"
Old 02-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Guide
"*Dreams are also astral experiences, but the difference is that they are like watching a movie that is an interpretation of the astral vibration, rather than a direct, conscious experience of being in the astral."

Ah! Yes, I like it put that way. We are either phased into an interpretation (dream) or we are phased into somting more objective, outside of the psychological perspective of a dream.

Old 07-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Hello Apakhana, my friend! I greatly appreciate your pleasant feedback and awesome insights. Blessings. -Kar