Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 11-02-2015, 12:32 AM
loabeliever

Help in interpretation of a Celtic Cross Spread

Hi,

I had a Celtic cross spread reading on a "relationship" recently. We had a bad bad argument 10 months back ended with she saying she does not want to have anything to do with me anymore. So based on a reading back then, I stayed away as advised as things will turnaround if I do not meddle in it and give her space and respect her wishes (outcome card: Wheel of fortune).

True enough, totally unplanned, we bump into each other and talked about generally stuff (she was with a friend). In fact, she came up and talk to me first. I am certain still cares about me (not sure in what capacity - its an indication she does not dislike me). The conversation was only 10 mins or so as we both have official obligations starting then. Anyways, that meeting occurred at the end of last year and I still stayed away - I felt I needed to give her more space and given how things ended 10 months ago, it is still up to her to initiate any further conversation/ steps.

I had another Celtic Cross Spread done again and I need some advice in the intepretation. I suspect the reader was being temperate in her message to me. Telling me its about my growth and me needing to reflect on what I want out of relationships etc. The reader also asked me to continue staying away from the girl and let nature takes its course - let her come to me which she will and things will happen in terms of us getting closer but the reader refuses to say if its going to be romantic at all. She didnt say no nor did she say yes.

So here's why I am scratching my head. I am still lost and hence need help on the intepretation. Here are the cards (Sacred Circle Tarot deck)
1) First card Signifier - Page of Cups
2) General Theme: 9 of Qands
3) Influencrs/obstacles : 6 of Swords
4) Next card: King of Cups
5) Next Card: Initiation Card
6) Immediate Card: 8 of disks
7) Near Future: 4 of Wands (Development)
8)Next card: I cannot remember (tarot reader just said I and her will going through a lot of issues/insecurities etc)
9) Next Card:The Druid
10) Hopes and Fears:Ace of Cups
11)Final Outcome: Shaman (Hermit)
12) Clarifying Card: Empress

What is your take is what i am asking?

1) Does the 9 of wands suggest I should persist in what I have been doing, i.e. stay away and let her come to me.
2) 6 of swords suggest I need to have patience throughout the entire process?
3) What is your take on the outcome?
a) Are we going to start a romantic relationship? It seems that is what the Empress is saying - it means abundance in love etc.? But then why the Hermit - is it to mean introspection bcoz she is gonna leave, meaning I will be alone and introspect. After which, then others / many will come bcoz of Empress? or is it to mean after introspection, we know we can start a relationship etc.?
b) If the reading is saying we will not be starting a relationship, what can I do/change to make it possible that she and I get together. Did the cards suggest any solutions?

Thanks!
Old 11-02-2015, 03:14 AM
SpiralASMR

Im not sure about this but was curious, though it seems you have thoughts on these cards and they add up to you, and only you know whats best and goes accordingly to you needs, or someone elses, how do we see who is hurt the most, when our own pain is enough to seem more real than others, personally i would deal with my pain before being intangled in others pain, would be like fixing 2 cars with one pair of hands at the same time
Old 11-02-2015, 03:53 AM
loabeliever

Not asking for people to deal with my pain.

Asking for assistance in the intepretation of the cards. I asked specifically what does a few of those cards mean/suggest in my situation in terms of outcome, course of actions etc. I am a novice in tarot and hence am asking for insights from my experienced practioners. etc

Thanks!
Old 03-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Pathfinder

My take on this reading is that this "situation" will ignite a lot of self and spiritual growth. The hermit indicates taking a deeper look inside while the empress as a clarifier tells me it's going to lead to "much needed" self care rather than looking outside for love... You'll begin to find that love inside.