Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 05-12-2014, 09:26 AM
escucharla

Advice on Lenormand GT Spread

I've been trying to work on my Lenormand GT readings and I could use some advice on how to best read certain situations. For this particular reading that I pulled for myself, I asked, what would be the outcome of my relationship with my boyfriend. I got the man (my boyfriend) and the woman (me) card next to each other. From what I understand, usually when this happens it means either the couple has no feelings between them or they do not have anything in common.

Could anyone experienced in reading suggest the best way on how to interpret this spread? Thank you in advance!

When carrying out knighting:
Man + Ship = I met my boyfriend while living abroad, we've been in a long distance relationship for 7 months but we'll be living closer to eachother soon in the same state and neighbouring cities.

When looking diagonally:
Heart + Ring = commitment, could this also suggest marriage?

When looking at house cards:
Man falls in house of Snake: Does this indicate he is being unfaithful, he's involved with another woman?, or he will be?
Woman falls in house of Coffin: Could potentially indicate I am depressed about the fact that he may be unfaithful

Man + Woman + Sun: Would this indicate a successful outcome?

Here is a link to a picture of my Lenormand GT spread:

http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/para...=image_767.jpg
Old 09-12-2014, 11:36 PM
escucharla

Lenormand GT Spread

Old 29-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Master
Phew, that's tricky with a deck I don't know ...
Few pointers: the first 3 or 4 cards (intuit whether 3 or 4) tell you the general gist of the reading.
As the Fox is there, on the house of Rider, it could indicate that someone is not honest and open or .. one is suspicious or insecure.
But read the first 3-4.

Also connect yourself to Heart and find the other corners (Key & Mice). Read those 4 cards.
Connect him with Heart and find the other 2 corners (Key and Garden). This gives answers concerning feelings of love.
Do the same with the Ring.

Do box spread reading around the Ring and then around the Heart.

With the Heart you have limited box spread as it's in the bottom row. The future of the Heart shows Coffin & Mountain, so it's going to be difficult.

Him being on house Snake could indicate he's the jealous type, or very vain or simply very into looks.
You being on the Coffin, well, you should be able to work that out. Have you gone through something very painful (recently) or a huge transformation that was difficult etc. etc.
Maybe not fully recovered from something that had a major impact.

Also look at the four corner cards, so Fox, Sun, Lilies, Book.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I don't do this GT spread, but with the 4 x 8 + 4 and I have difficulty recognizing & reading these cards :/
Hope you can do something with the extra info though.
Old 31-12-2014, 03:03 PM
escucharla

Fairycrystal, thank you so much for the advice. Reading Lenormand GT can be quite difficult because there seems to be so many ways you can interpret something. Sometimes you need a little context to get the big picture.

I had no idea about reading corner cards. Thank you for pointing that out! I really appreciate all your help! But you're right, this relationship is quite difficult. My boyfriend is not honest with me. That makes me insecure about what other things he may not be honest with me about (infidelity, etc). I wouldn't say he's the jealous type, but he I would say he is vain and into looks.

Thank you again for the advice!
Old 31-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Everly

Since you are the reader and the reading is for you, only you can really discern what the cards are telling you.

I've been a professional intuitive for a long time, and I never, ever answer "fortune telling" questions. I consider asking if s/he is the right one or if things will work out to be "fortune telling". My answer is always this: I am not taking your money for a question you already know the answer to. If you have to ask if s/he is Mr/Ms Right, the answer is no.

The thing is, escucharla...if there weren't serious problems, you wouldn't be asking. The cards will often give us nonsense when we already know the answer(s). And when we can't make sense of the reading, then it's usually nonsense. If a reading takes too long or too much effort to figure out, then give up and leave it. It's also good to remember that we can make any reading say whatever we want it to say. (And trust me, without honesty from the beginning, no relationship has a chance of working out. And this applies to romance, friends, work, etc.)

Good luck and know that you are worth more and deserve better.
Old 31-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by escucharla
Fairycrystal, thank you so much for the advice. Reading Lenormand GT can be quite difficult because there seems to be so many ways you can interpret something. Sometimes you need a little context to get the big picture.

I had no idea about reading corner cards. Thank you for pointing that out! I really appreciate all your help! But you're right, this relationship is quite difficult. My boyfriend is not honest with me. That makes me insecure about what other things he may not be honest with me about (infidelity, etc). I wouldn't say he's the jealous type, but he I would say he is vain and into looks.

Thank you again for the advice!
You're welcome .. In general the reading does not look very favourable for this relationship. And your own feelings of not being comfortable with things .. well, do not dismiss those! Trust your instincts and gut! Esp if you're not in that deep yet, as in living together etc.

Like Everly says, if you're asking if someone is right, you indeed already know the answer deep down ... you wouldn't ask if he did feel right!

Good luck!
Old 03-01-2015, 12:18 AM
escucharla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
Since you are the reader and the reading is for you, only you can really discern what the cards are telling you.

I've been a professional intuitive for a long time, and I never, ever answer "fortune telling" questions. I consider asking if s/he is the right one or if things will work out to be "fortune telling". My answer is always this: I am not taking your money for a question you already know the answer to. If you have to ask if s/he is Mr/Ms Right, the answer is no.

The thing is, escucharla...if there weren't serious problems, you wouldn't be asking. The cards will often give us nonsense when we already know the answer(s). And when we can't make sense of the reading, then it's usually nonsense. If a reading takes too long or too much effort to figure out, then give up and leave it. It's also good to remember that we can make any reading say whatever we want it to say. (And trust me, without honesty from the beginning, no relationship has a chance of working out. And this applies to romance, friends, work, etc.)

Good luck and know that you are worth more and deserve better.

Thank you so much Everly! You are right! But I've had many friends who've gone through this situation of questioning whether s/he is Mr(s) Right and they continued their relationship through the hardship till marriage to know that they truly love one another. I think my boyfriend and I haven't spend enough time together to truly know whether we make a good fit. It's actually my personality to question everything, whether it be relationships to even what I'll have for dinner. I'll drive myself crazy with too much inner dialogue till I'm completely exhausted. I've been told by many that I'm overly analytical.