Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Master
How to love

How do you love if you've never loved before ? I'm talking about Infinite/Eternal love. I'm on this journey to love, that's my life lesson.

I've always had an intellectual understanding of it, i'm getting there, but i guess i need some additional advice to fully be infinite love.

Would be great to get some advice, thanks.
Old 17-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Ascender

It...sort of comes naturally. No need to overreach yourself.
Old 17-01-2014, 08:42 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeandOneness
How do you love if you've never loved before ? I'm talking about Infinite/Eternal love. I'm on this journey to love, that's my life lesson.

I've always had an intellectual understanding of it, i'm getting there, but i guess i need some additional advice to fully be infinite love.

infinite love has infinite potential in that space of love. To become love you become YOU, in all your colours. And what you do in that space of being love is what your you heart connects too. What you love to do creatively, taking care of others, smiling at strangers, helping out, supporting a family member, volunteering...taking a bath, having a massage, learning something new.etc etc..We are here to live our life fully doing what makes our heart sing..follow your heart, that's what I do..:)
Old 17-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
infinite love has infinite potential in that space of love. To become love you become YOU, in all your colours. And what you do in that space of being love is what your you heart connects too. What you love to do creatively, taking care of others, smiling at strangers, helping out, supporting a family member, volunteering...taking a bath, having a massage, learning something new.etc etc..We are here to live our life fully doing what makes our heart sing..follow your heart, that's what I do..:)

Hi life and oneness- I was actually thinking about this just 2 nights ago, it seems to be a very large portion of my lesson at this moment.
The first part of my life- I felt denied - not of love but of the FEELING. I have felt similar to you- that I understand LOVE in a thought based way -

Now I am trying to BE an expression of that infinite love and as Silent Whisper said- it is a process of me being me - I've always been just another expression of that infinite love it's just along the way I started to doubt it -so all I really need to do is explore/ emerge and BE me. Doing what I enjoy and sharing my skills- time - smile haha- whatever it is with others.

The other thing I have realised over the last few weeks is that- feeling love and expressing it is often a lot more subtle than I anticipated lol- it helped me to think back to all the times I was naturally (without consciously realising) expressing/being love- once I started thinking about it I realised their were too many to count-
Old 17-01-2014, 10:03 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful-Chameleon
Hi life and oneness- I was actually thinking about this just 2 nights ago, it seems to be a very large portion of my lesson at this moment.
The first part of my life- I felt denied - not of love but of the FEELING. I have felt similar to you- that I understand LOVE in a thought based way -

Now I am trying to BE an expression of that infinite love and as Silent Whisper said- it is a process of me being me - I've always been just another expression of that infinite love it's just along the way I started to doubt it -so all I really need to do is explore/ emerge and BE me. Doing what I enjoy and sharing my skills- time - smile haha- whatever it is with others.

The other thing I have realised over the last few weeks is that- feeling love and expressing it is often a lot more subtle than I anticipated lol- it helped me to think back to all the times I was naturally (without consciously realising) expressing/being love- once I started thinking about it I realised their were too many to count-

Yes being yourself in that space of love, and expressing it takes a little more courage..:) We can deepen our experience of love by deepening our expression of love..the avenues of expression are rich and plenty in this world..finding what *Feels* right for you, is your path and experience to be and share..

Some people love hugging others to share their love...some don't like doing that..some prefer a hand touching on another to show love and care...some can openly say I LOVE YOU...others might prefer to buy their loved one a gift to show their love.....the expression of love has infinite ways and infinite potential as well..:) We are in many ways able to deepen our own as it arises..and unfolds..of course..:)

I love your spunk chamey...
Old 17-01-2014, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:

What is the intellectual understanding that you have of it?
Old 18-01-2014, 03:56 AM
Guide

Quote:

I have found it isn't realistic to be love for everyone and everything. I don't love some things and some people and in the past I felt very guilty for not doing so.
The love I have searched for is for myself. Although even to me it's sounds selfish, I believe it is the key to my existence. This love is based on understanding, trust, faith and knowing self. This love shows itself in life experiences. I'm not there yet, but it's my intention. Good luck.