Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 02-10-2014, 03:35 AM
getgoodvibes

Has anyone has a lucid dream experience in waking life?

I was at a spiritual festival about a month ago, and I had many awesome experiences. One in particular was when I was talking with this woman, and just her presence and energy put me in a lucid dream state of consciousness. I literally felt like I was in a dream and that I was aware of this "dream" (much like a typical lucid dream only I was fully awake in "normal" consciousness). I looked down at my body and it felt like a dream body....kinda hard to explain but I jokingly said to a few people that it feels like my body is somewhere else lying in bed and that I am dreaming right now. I felt much more limber and powerful. I felt like I could even fly if I put my mind to it (although I had enough "rational" sense not to jump off anything and try it lol). But it was an awesome experience that lasted a half hour or so. At one point, I felt my soul expand and felt so much bigger than I ever felt before. I even had the thought "what if I really am dreaming" because there were times where I had dreams that I swore were so real only to wake up in my bed afterwards, so there was a tiny bit of doubt for a few seconds. Anyway, that was the first time I ever felt like I was in a lucid dream while being fully awake and conscious. Anyone else ever have this experience and can possibly shed light on it?
Old 02-10-2014, 03:39 AM
getgoodvibes

And no, I didn't take any hallucinogens prior to this experience lol
Old 02-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Guide

I guess such things are not to be thought - just to be lived.
If we conider we are here in this world not for our willingness, perhhaps we are part of something we don t know.
Old 19-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Master
It sounds to me like your consciousness was expanding at that time, and you received a very strong and vivid impression of what that felt like.

This can become a regular experience during your waking hours. You can use it for meditating, travelling, healing, and communicating with others. Among other things. Just don't do it whilst driving or operating heavy machinery or anything sharp or dangerous...it can still be distracting at times.

Good luck and have an amazing time with it all

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke