Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Guide

Glass building

I dreamt I was walking up a large, wide, wooden spiral staircase in a glass, circular building and on each floor were tables of beautifully laid out items of food, all lined up in oblong shapes around the circular table which seemed to go round the middle of the building. There were picnic type tables (where the table is attached to the bench like seats) and they were high up to climb onto. The seating was a bit too close together and their were I think 6 round stool type tops for the chairs so you were sat individually but it was all still together as bench seats would be. There were people already sat at the tables and we had to go up about 3 floors. I felt like there were more floors, that we weren’t at the top but we decided to stay there as there was some space for us at two of the tables even though there were other people sat on the tables end. I was looking outside each time we went up a floor to make sure we could see the view properly as there was a lake with beautiful trees and some kind of game was being played by people on the lake (like baseball and the teams wore crash helmets that were red and white with boiler suits that were also red and white) and I wanted to make sure we’d be able to have a good view of it when we sat to eat. I sat on the end of one table and struggled to get on the seat whilst a young child of about 10-12 years old who was with me sat on the end of another table next to me (so we were still sat together) when all of a sudden I felt the table I was at start to tip up towards me and the people at the other end who were going up in the air were saying ‘woooaahhhh.’ I tried to get off so the table would right itself and I was laughing and thinking ‘this is so embarrassing, I must be really heavy.’ At the bottom of the stairs before we started to go up I felt there was 3 of us, myself, the child and another adult but not sure who, they weren’t with me and the child when we sat to eat.

Then I was somewhere else, like an open office and I was sat with a girl I used to work with that I never liked but couldn’t put my finger on why I didn’t like her. Our heads were huddled together while she filled in a report of what the food was like and I said to her, (neither of us had eaten anything) ‘it was alright but ***** wasn’t too impressed with the food.’ She looked up and over to the other side of the room and there was another girl I used to work with doing something over there (I used to like this girl) and the girl I was sat with nodded towards the other who wasn’t looking at either of us and she also nudged my elbow as if to say ‘shhhh, she’ll be upset if she hears that.’ It felt like the other girl was the one who’d made the food. Then I told the girl I hadn’t liked something which I won’t put here but it was word for word something I’ve said in reality thats an in joke with the family. It wasn’t about this girl or anything to do with her so I’m not sure why I said it but it seemed like although I didn’t like her, I was making an effort to get on with her and it felt comfortable in this dream.

I felt there were then more people in the office and I asked out loud if anyone had been to…..(this place I’d been with this child) as they’d been showing Cinderella and something else (I can’t recall what it was called) and nobody answered. I was referring to the lake and the game on there but that wasn’t Cinderella? I said out loud, ‘I went, I felt like I needed the fresh air and the walk, it was good!’ Then I woke up.

Throughout the whole dream, I was aware of how sunny and bright it was outside and inside. It was a nice dream and it flowed, there was no chaos as such and the speaking was me speaking clearly and as though I would in reality.
Old 15-03-2018, 12:16 AM
Master
this is seeming too intricate, and perhaps too delicate for me to weigh in
on presently. i'm feeling kinda "ham handed" when i look at your story.
that 3rd person, who seems to disappear, is likely a spirit guide...
they weren't needed after you'd begun climbing the stairs.
Old 15-03-2018, 08:56 AM
Guide

H:O:R:A:C:E it was a dream, not a story. The blanked out bit isn't a swear word, by the way, it was the name of the child which I didn't know. Not sure I can do anything about the detail, it's what I remember but your use of the word 'ham handed' makes me feel this was a bad dream.
Old 15-03-2018, 09:55 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
The winding wooden stairs is the tree of eternal life that has passages in its branches leading from the waters up into the human body, which is on an energy platform world.

The spiritual beings can see through the body to the spiritual side & they see the trees & the water & the competition happening above the water. That represents the battle of life we all take part in as well as the danger zone just above the water where the spiritual beings are attacked if caught out in the open.
You relate it to Cinderella out there because when a soul comes out of the water it is handed to two evil sisters who make it work hard for no results. They are the earth guards. So that means the battle at the surface is the battle that keeps the spiritual beings out of the earth zone & puts negative minded guards onto you to hold your soul down & stop it shining like a star.

Anyway the body has many levels with beings on different levels who all work at different tasks, & they all get fed from the central tree sap that runs through the branches of the tree into your body.

You are made aware that beings are feeding at that central point of the tower on each level & there are people feeding below you & above.

Then you are made to sit down in a seemingly separate seating arrangement that is cumbersomely tightly connected to other seats as well.

The spiritual beings all say to their humans that they are cumbersomely connected to the person's seat or lower spine area, & so all their seating arrangements are bunched together very uncomfortably to the human's butt.

When you sit down the table tilts into you & all their food & eating potential obviously is headed to end up in your lap. And that is because your kundalini in your lower spine area is the branch from the tree of eternal life that they all get their sustenance from. So that is the place they naturally eat from. It is where the central stem from the tree of eternal life is.

So it was a simple lesson that you come up from the tree of eternal life that feeds all spiritual beings including yourself, & while you are on the human level above the water, which is an intermediate level, the tree runs up into your lower spine, & there are a number of beings connected to you there who get their sustenance from the tree of life within you.

Usually the larger adult being who brings the soul to the earth says that they stay back at the edge of this world & send a small being into the earth world with the human. I think that could be why the larger being stayed down near the waters when you rose up higher into the tower. They often say it is the shore where a tall building rises up near the waters, & they are separated from the human at the shore & wait for them there, & send a small cherub or family member with the human instead.

That is what it all means. Oh you are also shown you have a negative female with you & a positive one & the positive one brings the nectar from the tree to your soul, & so she wants you to like the idea that she gets food from your kundalini & gives it to you. The negative one is the teacher who will put you through hard earth lessons. You have to show love & respect to them all & they will all help you as much as they can. But they have to watch out for the negative earth guards who will smite them horrifically if they help you too much.

The red & white helmets & clothes at the water's surface may possibly symbolise the point where the holy soul meets the flesh world, & the conflict & containment that occurs to the spiritual beings when they rise from the waters through the tree of life to that point.

Thank you for this Perfection. I appreciate you taking the time to do this. Why do some of the beings feel comfortable yet others feel sinister to me? Do you know what I mean?
Old 15-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
H:O:R:A:C:E it was a dream, not a story. The blanked out bit isn't a swear word, by the way, it was the name of the child which I didn't know. Not sure I can do anything about the detail, it's what I remember but your use of the word 'ham handed' makes me feel this was a bad dream.
"it was a dream, not a story."
sorry.
i think stories are wonderful things, and life itself might be described as a
story if it's looked at in a particular manner.

"The blanked out bit isn't a swear word, by the way"
last i knew certain words get auto-censored, like the name of the guy
who wrote A Christmas Carol for instance. i hadn't concluded that you
were cussing. i've survived plenty of F-bombings, and i've even seen
the Departed (2006), so there's no worries anyways.

"your use of the word 'ham handed' makes me feel this was a bad dream"
that seems to be an example of empathy, where you took on my bad
feeling. [thanks?] the dream itself is replete with 'positivity', so it's not
something for you to feel bad about. the image i'd conjured for being
ham-handed was involving John Hamm, from a comedy show skit:
Old 15-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Guide

Quote:
It is because the earth is a school where all young souls are sent to learn about good & evil, in themselves & others.

And there are large groups of spiritual family & community members keeping in contact with us & they don't care if we pass our grades or not, they love us the same anyway.

And there are various workers at the school who put on a stern cold demeanour to keep the souls in order & in their correct areas, but underneath they are very nice loving angels who are quick to show kindness.

And there are some beings who are extremely negative & they will only show kindness when you overcome all your own negativity & be unconditionally loving to them all.

It is a negative world where hardships are the norm & so all of that would come to an end if every spiritual being was positive & uplifting. So there has to be a heavy stern & grim negative presence to keep the energy levels at an earthly life & death level, so that the earth remains as the school for souls it is designed to be.

So you will encounter demons & angels & elves & Dragons etc etc etc & all you have to do is be loving to them all & you will be more free than any of them, & they will all help you see what is in the beyond. It's very astounding.

I sort of think of things of things this way but slightly different, it all leads to the same thing though. What's really hard is to feel like a very slow, creeping, crawling sensation all over my body when some beings interact with me and it truly feels, 'awful.' It's hard not to react like that in some of the dreams. I've come close to having that feeling whilst running past a being within one of my dreams a few months ago and I made myself slow down and feel the sensation and stay calm, I think because my reaction was different I didn't feel so bad at the end of that dream. Normally when I can't seem to control my reactions and I react badly, the dream is on my mind for quite a while after. I don't know how I was aware enough to do it on that occasion and not since or previous to that.

However, I've noticed a bit of a difference whereby my dreams over the last week or so have had a better feeling within them but I'm back to my normal self after having a bit of a 'down' period.
Old 15-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
"it was a dream, not a story."
sorry.
i think stories are wonderful things, and life itself might be described as a
story if it's looked at in a particular manner.

"The blanked out bit isn't a swear word, by the way"
last i knew certain words get auto-censored, like the name of the guy
who wrote A Christmas Carol for instance. i hadn't concluded that you
were cussing. i've survived plenty of F-bombings, and i've even seen
the Departed (2006), so there's no worries anyways.

"your use of the word 'ham handed' makes me feel this was a bad dream"
that seems to be an example of empathy, where you took on my bad
feeling. [thanks?] the dream itself is replete with 'positivity', so it's not
something for you to feel bad about. the image i'd conjured for being
ham-handed was involving John Hamm, from a comedy show skit:

I'm not familiar with John Hamm and 'ham handed' means something different to me. No worries lol, it's all good!
Old 16-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Guide

Quote:
Well the human body is God's Temple '& the servants of God, & Goddess, will appear in it & move around on its outside. They are like spacemen walking on the outside of a spaceship when they leave the temple & go outside. But then they go into another body & go away & take our souls with them.

It's like their bodies are on a different level inside of us & when they come out onto our level we get all these bizarre new sensations that we are not used to. After a while you will adjust to it & ignore it.

Just focus on the telepathy & not the physical sensations. The telepathy will teach you everything & then when your soul is lifted out of your body & taken to other worlds you will appreciate more that the physical sensations are the least important thing of all.

You are the eternal soul living in a temple with God & God's servants, & there are also earth guards with you watching to make sure the spiritual side of things does not get out of hand.

So you will notice both positive & negative minds commenting about the way things are going but they are all there simply to look after your soul, & lead it through its earth life & into the eternal life. None of them are there to harm you.

If you become 100% loving to all spiritual beings & throw away fear forever then nothing will bother you at all, because you will be unconditionally accepting of the differences each spiritual being has. And also it is new for them to make their physical presence known & felt & so they will be adjusting the way they move around in your wide awake presence. Normally it all happens when people are asleep & it gets caught on camera sometimes.

It really helps if you leave your feet uncovered.

God appeared as a tree or bush in Egypt where people had always worshipped god as a small tree, & it told Moses it was God & it wanted him to take his shoes off. That is so that God could enter Moses' feet. There are spiritual portals in the feet & they lead up into the torso. When God enters the feet & moves into the torso & starts moving around inside & outside the torso it all feels very strange & new. But it is just God. The most amazing, miraculous person of all.

Its hard to throw the fear away. Sometimes I feel like I don't have any fear but then something shows me I do. How do you focus on the 'telepathy' rather than 'sensations' because the sensations are very strong....is there any kind of technique I can use to help me do that?

Every time I leave my feet out of the covers I get the odder, creepier dreams but at least I understand what they are now which is good. Those pictures are fascinating Perfection and as ever, I greatly appreciate your input
Old 18-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
telepathy is a matter of leaving your mind empty, so that 'like a satellite dish that has had the pile of garbage removed from it' the signals from God can now get clearly through.

And your faith in God's protection is all you need to give you 100% fearlessness when interacting with or entering the spiritual zone.

You will sometimes encounter beings that are the personification of pure evil. Demons of unimaginable wickedness & cruelty. Yet they cannot harm you because God is holding you in His Hand. It is a fact. Your fear gives them power over you & if you have no fear then they are powerless. Absolutely & completely powerless.

I was made to encounter thousands of terrifying beings as a test to see if I would ever fear any of them & I didn't. Then I was brought before God & He was infinitely powerful & made every other being in creation look like a little gnat. Seriously. God is the only real power there is. Everything else is just a joke & you should never fear it.

But fear God. Fear displeasing God & taking the wrong path in your life. Live for God & serve God with a loving Heart & fear ever losing faith & contact with your Maker.

God is the only thing to fear. Seriously. He is awesome!!! Nothing can harm you in all infinity because God is with you.

Of course the earth is the place of death for the mortal body. Everything dies here & so there are things on the earth that can harm you. But in the spiritual realm absolutely nothing can harm you, if you always remember that God is holding you & will protect your soul for all eternity

Ahhh right, I can leave my mind empty, I do it really well when meditating. Not much really seems to come through though, just odd little bits, sounds, pictures, thoughts that aren't mine. Perhaps I do it more than I realise! This is all good, helpful info, thank you Perfection.
Old 20-03-2018, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I dreamt I was walking up a large, wide, wooden spiral staircase in a glass, circular building and on each floor were tables of beautifully laid out items of food, all lined up in oblong shapes around the circular table which seemed to go round the middle of the building. There were picnic type tables (where the table is attached to the bench like seats) and they were high up to climb onto. The seating was a bit too close together and their were I think 6 round stool type tops for the chairs so you were sat individually but it was all still together as bench seats would be. There were people already sat at the tables and we had to go up about 3 floors. I felt like there were more floors, that we weren’t at the top but we decided to stay there as there was some space for us at two of the tables even though there were other people sat on the tables end. I was looking outside each time we went up a floor to make sure we could see the view properly as there was a lake with beautiful trees and some kind of game was being played by people on the lake (like baseball and the teams wore crash helmets that were red and white with boiler suits that were also red and white) and I wanted to make sure we’d be able to have a good view of it when we sat to eat. I sat on the end of one table and struggled to get on the seat whilst a young child of about 10-12 years old who was with me sat on the end of another table next to me (so we were still sat together) when all of a sudden I felt the table I was at start to tip up towards me and the people at the other end who were going up in the air were saying ‘woooaahhhh.’ I tried to get off so the table would right itself and I was laughing and thinking ‘this is so embarrassing, I must be really heavy.’ At the bottom of the stairs before we started to go up I felt there was 3 of us, myself, the child and another adult but not sure who, they weren’t with me and the child when we sat to eat.

Then I was somewhere else, like an open office and I was sat with a girl I used to work with that I never liked but couldn’t put my finger on why I didn’t like her. Our heads were huddled together while she filled in a report of what the food was like and I said to her, (neither of us had eaten anything) ‘it was alright but ***** wasn’t too impressed with the food.’ She looked up and over to the other side of the room and there was another girl I used to work with doing something over there (I used to like this girl) and the girl I was sat with nodded towards the other who wasn’t looking at either of us and she also nudged my elbow as if to say ‘shhhh, she’ll be upset if she hears that.’ It felt like the other girl was the one who’d made the food. Then I told the girl I hadn’t liked something which I won’t put here but it was word for word something I’ve said in reality thats an in joke with the family. It wasn’t about this girl or anything to do with her so I’m not sure why I said it but it seemed like although I didn’t like her, I was making an effort to get on with her and it felt comfortable in this dream.

I felt there were then more people in the office and I asked out loud if anyone had been to…..(this place I’d been with this child) as they’d been showing Cinderella and something else (I can’t recall what it was called) and nobody answered. I was referring to the lake and the game on there but that wasn’t Cinderella? I said out loud, ‘I went, I felt like I needed the fresh air and the walk, it was good!’ Then I woke up.

Throughout the whole dream, I was aware of how sunny and bright it was outside and inside. It was a nice dream and it flowed, there was no chaos as such and the speaking was me speaking clearly and as though I would in reality.
the edifice you were climbing within might be a structure representing the
spiritual development of the human species. i can't get a clear picture in my
mind of it, since it seems like a cafeteria, with food laid out all over, yet it's
also entirely a staircase -- which seems incongruous to me.
your concern with having a particular view to the outside world is saying that
you've wanted to be at a specific point along the spiraling progression... each
level is much as the next, depending on the landmarks provided from the
outside (inside there don't appear to be demarcation points distinguishing
one level from another). the game being playing outside is remarkable...
perhaps 'miraculous', in that it appears to involve some sort of baseball
game taking place on the surface of a lake!
the idea of you sitting, and causing some others to lift is making me think
that you have some 'natural talent' in lifting the spirits of others... effectively
providing them with 'spiritual growth'/enlightenment, simply by being nearby.
the 10-12 year old accompanying you could be another version of you... you
are together, and yet separated and distinct. this might be your 'inner child"
that you are counseling, or maybe it references something that has begun for
you a decade earlier, or something else, i'm unsure (she doesn't seem to have
said anything or provided much clue as to her nature).

the remainder of the dream seems to involve reviewing the earlier portion
through the sensibilities of your 'old energy' [with people you'd used to
work with]. i'm understanding the starred name to be referencing your 10-12
year old companion (is that right?). your in-joke remark seems to reveal that
the energies you've examined the early scene with, represented by one-time
co-workers, are actually a part of your 'soul family' (which is why she'd know
what you'd meant, and why you've had no lingering animosity with her).

the 'old energies' were unresponsive to your question, perhaps, because it
hasn't registered with them... the scene with the ball game, which had become
a cinderella story, is something brand new, not open for review to those older
sensibilities.

your present understanding of human advancement is informed by the
reference point provided by the observation of the 'miraculous' ball game,
a 'competitive sport' which has become transformed into a story wherein
an 'ordinary girl' becomes wed to a prince (sort of like the world becoming
wed in christ-consciousness, united with godly majesty)... something
unknown to a prior understanding of human development.