Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-03-2018, 12:23 AM
Newbie ;)

The devil wants my attention

I often have devilish dreams, but the last 2 days were a bit more intense.

The last two days i have devilish dreams. I myself try to repel it. Because the devil is mean to me.

- The first day I remember well .. It seemed to be a dream with a poltergeist in it.
In my dream I had something that if I rub my hair with shampoo and then look up I will get better hair growth. I also knew in one way or another that this will trigger something I did not want .. But I did it anyway.
I sat on the toilet and did the shampoo rubbing on my hair .. Then I looked up .. In the ceiling I saw a gap to another world. Through that hole, a devilish face stuck out with glowing eyes that screamed at me. As soon as I looked in front of me I saw a doll and my vision became vague, I had no control over my body .. It was shrieking .. Then I woke up suddenly .. I opened my eyes and did not dare to move anymore. Afraid that a poltergeist / demon may be present in my room ...
(Read more about this below. There seem to be videos on the internet that are possessed .. If you look at it then that can have unpleasant consequences .. It will not surprise me that one of these videos has already passed on my computer screen..)

- Today I had a dream that was also very bizarre .. I was working on my laptop .. Until a devil of about 50cm high from the laptop jumped out.. He had everything as we think what a devil should look like . A red male with black horns, yellow glowing eyes and a red black fork in his hands with which he constantly prodded me. He always had an offer for me. However, I do not know anymore what that was exactly. I myself was not so scared of the little man and told him if he was able to trust me and go back in the laptop because I wanted to do something and that i will come back to it afterwards. He was fine with this. The devil jumped back into the laptop. I closed the laptop as fast as I could. But the devil had the laptop under control and turned it on again. Then I removed the battery from the laptop .. The laptop stayed on .. Then I noticed that there was a plug in it. I got it out of the laptop. Then the laptop turned off.. Soon after a young man walked into my house.. i recognized his face right away. It was the devil. He grabbed my arms. I could not do anything because he was considerably stronger than me. Oddly enough, the devil begged me to accept the offer because it would be better for me. I struggled and shouted that I did not wanted this. There were also family members in my room around me .. They watched and did nothing. But I was used to that in my dreams.
Then I woke up ...

-------------------

Now I have to admit that I am very busy with spiritual things myself.
For example, I often watch ghost hunters on youtube and I start to learn more and more about the afterlife. I am not so much afraid of ghosts because i am beginning to believe that ghosts are not the thing what we think they are and that we do not have to be afraid of ghosts either. However, the fact that the devil appears in my dream frightens me. Especially when it comes to poltergeists or demons that occur in my dreams.

I would like to know why I have these dreams.
Am I being warned about something?
Or is the devil actually really trying to get my attention?
Old 23-03-2018, 04:02 AM
Master
hi BonzaiHunter, welcome to the forums.

i don't see much cause for fright from the dreams you've described... apart from
the idea that the figures appear 'devilish', and that carries connotations which
are unpleasant. the general idea is that you're being offered opportunities for
learning and growing in awareness; things which can benefit you greatly, if you
can overcome the fearful impulses you've built up to prevent you from looking
in those directions.
know that you yourself are a divine spark of creator energy, and are immune
to harm from infernal energies and you'll be fine. believe it; beyond doubt.

the idea that you're using a special shampoo which will facilitate hair growth
is like applying an ointment on the head, to bring you greater knowledge.
you'd sat on the toilet, where 'old energies' might get flushed away, and look
up to find a portal to another realm... which might provide you with fantastic
opportunities for exploration, and new understanding. the idea that a devilish
face appears, which screams, is suggesting to me that there are beings held
in bondage which could find peace through interacting with you... you might
provide them with hope and inspiration to become free of their torments.
the doll seems to be of 'this world' (not through that portal), and it seems to
imply that you'll face similar terrors if you don't enter that portal anyways,
but there would be no benefit to interacting with 'pretend' lifeforms. [you'll
need to master your fears one way or another.]

the second dream is on the same theme, except here you've promised to
help, after you've finished something else. it's not like you're "contracted"
to perform a service, and apparently you can renege without difficulty,
but the devil himself is pleading with you for assistance, and claims that
you'll be better off for the effort.

"There were also family members in my room around me ..
They watched and did nothing. But I was used to that in my dreams
."
this is very curious to me. it may be saying that you've had little or
no guidance from your 'spiritual family', and that you've had to
blaze your own pathway, without help. establishing a reliable link
to spiritual guidance may be the important business you're needing
to finish up, before making the decision to help out or not.

it's not that you'll be traveling anyplace, if you do decide to help
those devils get free from their misery... it's more like a minor
change in your perspective on things. human spirits can feel
trapped into miserable circumstances, and it may be that you
can help them, if you are confident in your state of being, and
unafraid to face "risk" (truly, there is no threat). it's noteworthy
that the 'portal' appeared when you'd looked up, which seems
synonymous with you setting a goal towards advancing spiritually
(towards heaven).