Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Posting two days after my last post, above...

This morning we woke up to find the main outside door again open a couple inches. It must have opened while we were sleeping. There was no sound, nothing woke us up except the usual time for arising (the "inner clock").

But something else happened, too. My partner is an artist (sculptor) and has a studio in a separate building on our property. Yesterday, she was in her studio working while I was off the property. This morning, she told me that while I was gone, she'd heard the distinctive sound of her front door of her studio shutting (she was in the studio's second room at the time). When she went to look, there was no one there, inside or out.

Interesting. It sounds like something is really trying to get your attention. Just a thought; Maybe try placing a heavy object (chair?) in front of the door that opens the most frequently. Also, if you or your partner feel comfortable; The next time a door is found open, say out loud "I see you've opened the door, I prefer it closed but thank you" or something to the effect of acknowledging your "guest". I would just say it calmly and then go about your business. So far, it appears to be more about getting your attention. Nothing horrible about that, just that startled/unnerving feeling. Unless of course, you or your partner feel uneasy at all (apart from finding the doors opened/unlocked).

It might be someone you've known (any recent deaths in the family?) saying hello or someone unknown curious about you and trying to get your attention. Sometimes, just acknowledging their presence helps. Keep us updated
Old 29-03-2018, 05:29 AM
Seeker

I have this happening at my place from time to time too, I'll wake up and sense something in my bed room. Then I see my bedroom door moving back n forth just a couple inches. At first I thought it was maybe from the heater vent going in the hallway. Tonight no blowing air, video taped it to make sure it wasn't my eyes. Odd thing is, once I say "what would you like" talking to the spirit, it stops.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:30 PM
Pathfinder

Sometimes we confuse the meanderings of "poltergeists with the silliness of Angels. My dad had this thing with squirrels eating only seeds out of good apples and pears we grew in his backyard. For years the was a comical war with my dad chasing down the squirrels with the hose.

After i began growing spiritually. Seeing and hearing Angels etc. Then i got to see the whole pitcure. My dad, a very prayerful person. Was being teased by Angels who were directing the squirrels to go after the seeds
Old 24-05-2018, 12:39 AM
Master
Hi Tanemon,

Don't know if you still have issues with this, or not. Just came across it. The feelings I was getting was it was more fae, fairy energies than poltergeist. That energy is different. That energy is more dense, more angry at times. This sounds more light hearted, and fun, than the latter. With fae energies they usually are just having fun, and in many cases just trying to get your attention than anything else.