Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 21-03-2014, 08:08 AM
dogninja

Prayer suggestions

I am having issue with a lot of spirits who will not
leave me alone. I was wondering about some new prayers/ mantras that may be out there to help. Might you be able to suggest any?

Thanks in advance,

Dogninja

Last edited by dogninja : 21-03-2014 at 12:29 PM.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:10 AM
Master

You could try burning copal, it's supposed to help drive bothersome spirits away.

If you can't get copal burn sage, especially white sage. Do it in every room in the house if you can.

You can also use Witch Balls - they are globes of iridescent coloured glass and you can put them around your home and property to get rid of malicious spirits.
Old 22-05-2014, 07:58 PM
DaisyPup

You could try meditating and then speaking to the spirits, if they are not being harmful that is.

I find the best way to deal with problems is to begin with a simple meditation - whichever one levels your mind and grounds you the best. I am sure you already have your own methods, but if you do not feel free to let me know and I can walk you through some of the ones that I find most powerful.

Once you are well grounded and your mind is at ease try speaking to the spirits. Position yourself in the center of the room that has the most activity, or in the center of the house if you find it everywhere. Close your eyes, breathe as you would in meditation, and in your mind feel yourself pulling the spirits toward you - calling their attention. Keeping your eyes closed, then focus on what you want from the spirits, in this case having them leave you be. Begin to explain to them that you are weary of their presence and that you wish for them to stop bothering you. Speak to them as if you would a person, but do your best to be polite.

This is something you can do without having to get any physical object other than your own body, however I am sure there are better methods that call for the use of sage, incense, or other physical objects.
Old 12-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Mantra

You can chant HU a sacred name for God, it tunes you in to the Holy Spirit, and clokes you with sort of speaking Its armor. I was told in our beliefs not to invite spirits to your being it will leave an open chanel. Do the HU for about 5 min, don't worry if your ears ring, it means you made contact with the Holy Spirit
Old 12-12-2015, 10:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't know what your doing to have spirits or souls bother you, think about it. Good Souls know better not to intrude on others, they have no reason to, but a spiritual guide will or a love one that passed on could with your permission, otherwise these spirits are saposto stay on the astral plane, not going to the physical plane to bug someone, like I Said don't envite them in your spacel your arowa is force field that protects you from such things, if you hear these spirits talk to youl yourl spiritual ears have opened, use this gift wisely for your good advancment on your spiritual path
Old 11-04-2016, 09:43 AM
Master
Sometimes spirits can just follow you because they see that you can see or hear them and therefore they want your help. In my case it was spirits of people who knew me when they were alive and they figured I could help them. I do not know how to get rid of the spirits