Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Experiencer
Can you prove to another you went out of body?

I am all one for the practical and this topic is of interest to me on so many levels. Curious how any of you demonstrated to another or others that what you are experiencing out of body is real. There are so many doubters in this world and so many ready to shoot you down with name calling and whatever when you even suggest you saw or did something while out of the body.

Please don't respond if you are a doubter or if you are a hater. I would very much like to keep this a loving and positive thread. Thank you in advance.
Old 25-03-2018, 12:36 AM
Master

From my first out-of-body experience I wondered how can I prove to myself that it was real. There isn't a way. Everything can be also explained in another psychological, or parapsychological, way.

The only thing you can be sure is that there is more than science / religion / common sense does explain / preach / advise.

The wisdom is to not need to prove it to anybody else. Anyway, you have to take a bet for yourself.
Old 25-03-2018, 03:27 PM
Master

Robert Monroe would visit people he knew. Ask them later what they were doing at a certen time .
Old 25-03-2018, 04:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Robert Monroe would visit people he knew. Ask them later what they were doing at a certain time .
I thought about that. It doesn't prove that he acquired the information by travelling out of body. He could've acquired it through other psychic ways.

Last edited by inavalan : 25-03-2018 at 10:27 PM.
Old 25-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Experiencer
Well this is a start! Hope to hear from others too!

BTW: As a person, I know Ingo Swann was good (very very) at a lot of Sixth Sense activities. He wasn't 100% at all his experiences but came close indeed on a variety of results. Remote Viewing and his extensions ranging from Telepathy to Out of Body were all highly regarding amongst the communities he partook in. It is all very interesting and I am very curious.
Old 26-03-2018, 11:43 PM
Experiencer
I think the first question that popped into my mind when I read your post initially was.... Why would you even feel the need to prove yourself? Let alone to anyone be it friends, family, lover etc...This is a gift that you've been given. My own personal thoughts would be to cherish it for yourself and don't feel any need to prove yourself, it is for you and you alone. I also strongly feel your development of that particular gift would come quicker if you ditched the need to prove yourself to others and cherished it with yourself alone. I think the learning curve in showing you how to develop it may come to you quicker.

The only analogy I can think of is the old Warner Brothers cartoon from years ago when the man found the bull frog and it woud sing and dance show tunes until he takes the frog complete with a top hat and cane to show off to a talent agent and instead of singing "Give my regards to Broadway" it just sits on the desk and says "Ribbit". The gift is for you and the universe is gifting YOU with it. Feel no need to prove yourself to anybody. My gut says your development will come much faster if you follow this.
Old 27-03-2018, 03:51 AM
Experiencer
Well it didn't take long for the doubter(s) to pop into this thread!
Last time I talked about parallel universes and the scientific community in a thread and the doubters came in full force! I think its rather humorous though because this 3D ain't got nothing on what's in the ether!

Come on: Has any one acknowledged your Out of Body experience? Someone? Anyone?

Again: this is intended to be a loving open thread...Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I think the first question that popped into my mind when I read your post initially was.... Why would you even feel the need to prove yourself? Let alone to anyone be it friends, family, lover etc...This is a gift that you've been given. My own personal thoughts would be to cherish it for yourself and don't feel any need to prove yourself, it is for you and you alone. I also strongly feel your development of that particular gift would come quicker if you ditched the need to prove yourself to others and cherished it with yourself alone. I think the learning curve in showing you how to develop it may come to you quicker.

The only analogy I can think of is the old Warner Brothers cartoon from years ago when the man found the bull frog and it woud sing and dance show tunes until he takes the frog complete with a top hat and cane to show off to a talent agent and instead of singing "Give my regards to Broadway" it just sits on the desk and says "Ribbit". The gift is for you and the universe is gifting YOU with it. Feel no need to prove yourself to anybody. My gut says your development will come much faster if you follow this.
Old 27-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Experiencer
I would like to address your last post...I am not a doubter. I truly believe you have a gift. There was no ill intent aimed at you in my post. All I was trying to convey is that you should never feel compelled in any need to prove yourself to others.
Most of our society has not "awakened" anyways like many of us are in this blog, so it can & will only feel futile to try to prove anything to them as well as leave a person very frustrated in the attempt in trying.

Your gift you were given is special and all things unfold as they should in time, just go with it. But never feel a need to have to prove anything to the doubters. I've been there done that and there is no sense. We all have people in our lives who are not awakened and the attempt to "prove" will only give your energy away. I meant no ill will to you whatsoever and I do believe you are using your gift. It is very apparent to me in the excitement within your original post.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:51 AM
Newbie ;)

I have stories to make it hard for people not to believe me if they really listened, but most don’t even listen properly. I’m lucky enough to have 2 or 3 people genuinely believe me and understand what it is! However, I don’t usually even mention it to most people as I know full well they will think I’m nuts, but I know I’m not! (Or am I?).

If the topic comes up I will mention it and see how they react to maybe “do you believe in out of body experiences”. Then decide whether to pursue the conversation!

I’m not usually bothered about trying to prove it to people and have accepted the fact that people will never understand fully until they experience it for themselves. I find this with most topics actually!!
Old 31-03-2018, 02:03 PM
Guide

To try and PROVE what is FACTUAL is a waste of time .......

DOING is for those who are ready ~

Those not ready..... believe in too many illusions to SEE TRULY ~

Astral projection ..... is simply a movement of Consciousness to a Higher Body State. Death is not an end ~ The Taoists FINAL Spiritual Practice is to PRACTICE PROJECTING without FEAR to make themselves READY for leaving a World they have Outgrown~