Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
I'd love to hear some accounts/stories of how crystals have changed your life?

Examples of how they've worked, healed for you....

I work with them for a living - I'm a Crystologist and do Crystal Array for people. (Array meaning a series of similar objects working together as a whole to create a new thing larger than the total of the parts. Think Circuit board)

There are far too many stories I could tell across a broad spectrum of things.
So how about just - todays Story.
Client came and after a consultation with his Higher Self on best how to use the energy the decision was made for the Vesta Array. This client is a Practitioner in the Spirituality/Counseling/Healing field and works with Family linages healing in particular.

It increases Kunadilini flow, helps one to release 'old stories and old identities' about themself and become more Present in the NOW without Ego's stories and self descriptions. It increases access to Inner Knowing and living in alignment with Love and Love's radiating out into the world.
It helps one to actualize their full potential as a embodied human and from that place to help others step into their own self realizations.....and a lot of other things in addition. The Vesta Array covers some neat things.

During the array the client received so much energy that their body was convulsing with it as it moved in waves through the body opening new channels and flushing out old ones. This convulsing continued while the person began laughing in total amusement at what their body was doing. (Kundalini was starting to flow)
Afterwards the person was so deeply Present and in the Now with no head talk that they just sat still and beamed light in perfect peace and beingness. I told the person to just sit still for a while as they'd just rode a lightening bolt and to just let all the energy settle.

When the person was ready to try walking they decided to not drive home but instead just took a long walk from my house through the park and nature to allow the energies to integrate and do their work in the body before attempting driving.
The persons eyes were shining like headlamps and they skin glowed and they will be in an altered state of consciousness the rest of the day - looking and feeling like an Angel who just landed delightfully and with wonder into the 3rd dimension.

In the weeks following, their own level of power, influence and ability to assist others will increase dramatically, for as they own Truth unveils and they live in it they will be able to hold space for others at a much higher and more empowered state of consciousness than previously. They received an upgrade.

Crystals can bring on very very strong shifts of consciousness.
Crystals can cause amazing effects in the hands of someone who knows how to maximize their potential.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes I think they can work. The stone could be fully charged, but it depends on what circadian rhythm I'm in, and whether I've had alcohol or bad foods, if they help or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrial
Try wearing a stichite for 24 hour and see if you notice your skin being more elastic. It will effect you in others ways too but the the physical are most obvious. So repeat this 5 times as your personal science experiment and you'll be 70% likly to be convinced.

They look very nice too, I want to try one.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrial
Try wearing a stichite for 24 hour and see if you notice your skin being more elastic. It will effect you in others ways too but the the physical are most obvious. So repeat this 5 times as your personal science experiment and you'll be 70% likly to be convinced.

Thanks for the info, being curious and unfamiliar with Stichite I bought some to experiment with :)..... In the form of a necklace, earrings and ring. LOL Turns out its very pretty also!
Old 21-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Guide
I've been working on my chakras since last year, and as soon as I started using crystals it catapulted the healing process. My meditation sessions are more intense when I use them and make me feel more cleansed.
Old 22-04-2017, 04:47 AM
Knower

I started using crystals about 2 years ago and I've had an amazing experience with them! They give me such clear dreams and help me calm down when I need to. I also will sometimes keep an amazonite next to my leg somewhere because I get muscle spasms in my legs.
Old 29-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Pathfinder
I have too many stories to focus on one when it comes to crystal use and emotional/energetic healing. Although I've never been one to tune into the idea that crystals could heal physical ailments. Until a few weeks ago-

I really tweaked my lower back. I honestly can't even remember how, but I was in quite a bit of pain. Yoga hadn't helped like it usually does. I kept walking by my green aura quartz in the kitchen window and thinking "go lay down and put this on your lower back" I ignored that thought at least half a dozen times that day before I decided to just give it a try to make the thought finally cease. Within 10 minuets of placing that cluster on my lower back, the pain vanished without a trace. Curious, indeed!
Old 16-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Seeker

When I was trying to get over a bad break up I did some research on crystals to heal the heart chakra and rhodochrosite (sp?) was recommended. I bought a bracelet of chips of this crystal and it soothed me and made me feel more positive whenever I wore it. Whenever I'm struggling with my emotions or heartache then j wear it and it's effect on me is like that of a friend holding my hand. I'm very grateful to it.
Old 16-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfasvonpa
My amethyst in living room also is stopping me from drinking too much.......... I would even say that in 1 year I conquered my addiction..... Before meeting with amethyst i had a desire for drinking 24/7, now I drink rarely, A LOT smaller dose and I cannot get properly drunk anymore just some dizziness.....

Wow I'd like to try that. Thank You for sharing
Old 17-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Pathfinder
I used to be fascinated with crystals as a child, back then I was generally interested in everything that is now my entire lifestyle and spiritual belief. But I had a break, many years of being a skeptic. When my interest in everything spiritual came back, I naturally started researching crystals and ordered a few since there is no crystal shop where I live. I didn't have any great expectations, I was just planning on treating them as a little boost, a reminder of sorts. So I got myself a few different crystals that I was very interested in, thought that I'm drawn towards them but now I think that I just simply found them beautiful. I also took an amethyst cluster that I wasn't very drawn to, but I wanted to have a crystal for each chakra and amethyst seemed like an appropriate choice.

I got my crystals a while later, I sat down with one of those that I really wanted and I expected something to happen but not much did. I put it aside and looked at the amethyst cluster. Somehow in person it seemed to be speaking to me much more than on the photo. I took it in my hand, it had a nice weight to it so I've decided to take it with me while I go lay down and relax with some YouTube videos.

So I laid down with my amethyst and I was just holding it in my hand. I soon forgot all about it, I was just watching some random video. After a while I felt this incredible sense of peace. I haven't felt this peaceful for a while, maybe in a deep meditative state. What followed was a feeling of pure joy. I just felt happy, incredibly happy, for no reason whatsoever. It's really hard to explain it but it was very powerful. This is how I discovered that crystals work. It felt such a connection with this stone that I even painted an artwork inspired by it:

Another funny thing about amethyst. when I fell in love with this stone I started dreaming of having a huge collection in my bedroom. I would imagine it using my favorite manifestation exercise. A few months later my boyfriend's mom told me that someone in town wants to get rid of their crystal collection and they want me to have it. She brought an entire bag, out of which half was small, raw pieces of amethyst ;)

Yes, I absolutely believe that crystals work :)

“We are neighbors in a modern world where proximity is relative and the threshold to our hearts moves outside time and space.”
Old 18-05-2017, 03:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow great art piece