Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 24-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account
All true

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
Allow me to clarify
spiritualism
1. the belief or doctrine that the spirits of the dead, surviving after the mortal life, can and do communicate with the living, especially through a person (a medium) particularly susceptible to their influence.
That happened for me without a medium to present the "dead" person. The "transitioned" person was absolutely alive and well in the other dimension - which i can only describe as space-like.

Quote:
2. the practices or phenomena associated with this belief.
My psychic/medium late wife did a few very simple "practices" in a reading but nothing as silly or elaborate as Hollywood films show us. There never was any "phenomena" like smoke, lights or weird sounds during any of her work.

Quote:
3. the belief that all reality is spiritual.
4. Metaphysics . any of various doctrines maintaining that the ultimate reality is spirit or mind.
It's not a "belief" - it's a fact but I cannot prove it - as of right now. Go get a reading at a Spiritualist Church and then decide for your self it any of this is true.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Suspended
Knower

Spritualism is such a wider term that it holds a lots of things in himself and it's difficult to give clarification for all them seperately bcz there is different things and stories associated with every one.
Old 27-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Pathfinder

I found the Spiritualist organization deficient. At least here in the USA. The readers I met with had a limited understanding and accepted whatever they received as the final word. Whether or not they believed what they saw or heard as from spirits or made it up from their own imagination is not really clear but personally I never found them helpful.

I also spoke with a number of the church pastors and even their headquarters, in New York if I remember correctly and was disappointed. Yes I contacted them for a specific reason but the responses I received were at odds with their supposed belief system.
Old 23-10-2016, 08:56 PM
Knower

Spiritualism is a religion whose basic tenet and practice is conversing with the dead. Some of its members attend seances; others attend regular services (as well as seances).....

Edited by SF Staff re: Copy-Paste rule.
To read more please go to:

http://www.espministries.com/Topic-Spiritualism.html