Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Guide

There is no reason not to accept the help of doctors and therapists. Many healers work together with them. Understanding your human form as the last transmutation of the subtle bodies above it, you learn that dis-ease in the body is the result of a transmutation of what lies above it in your meridians, aura...etc. So when you seemingly heal something in the lower layers of the aura which eventually results in the healing of the physical, have you really solved the problem? Perhaps, or maybe only temporarily as the blockage you seemingly removed was only a transmutation itself of the layers above it in which you might not be able to perceive. However, if you do discover the origin of the physical symptoms in the aura, for example, there isnt a reason why you shouldn't speed up the unfoldment of the new energies into the physical by also going to the doctor. Transmutation into the physical can sometime take time.

I would also like to caution those who are thinking of giving crystals a go as a healing method before they have been properly trained in it. Crystals can act like a magnifying glass and focus the energy in a more concentrated beam. This can be great for removing stubborn attachments in the energy field. However, it can also do more harm than good if you don't know what you are doing with it. You can cause tears in the aura and actually damage the person more than help. this is why I love reiki, you can't harm anyone with it and anyone can be attuned. It is a perfect and beautiful introduction to healing. But, remember, it is just that, an introduction. Even the title "Reiki Master" only means that you have been attuned to the master symbol so keep going, there is much more to learn!

blessings
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 21-01-2007, 12:22 AM
rose

excellent advice chadley. thankyou.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Hello All, I had a friend who was also having terrible pain with Kidney stones and being miles away from the nearest town, I looked into my herbal library and found that Tarragon Tea would dissolve the stones although it took a day or so for that to happen. I made up a gallon of the tea and he began to drink it off and on in between the awful pain he was having and by the next day he was doing so much better and so now when that happens (I think he had another bout this last year he used the tea and again it helped) Hope it is okay to put in my 2 cents worth. WWLN
Closed Thread