Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 28-03-2020, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi all. So this morning I needed to go shopping, which wouldn't be so bad in itself, except with world events at this moment in time , as in coronavirus , it's daunting to even go through the doors, wondering whether they have any toilet rolls ...yet !! But I also know and appreciate the fact that I am so lucky because in order to get to the store , I can walk along the beach. This morning I did just that. The tide was just going out. The sand was smooth... Perfect... Un-touched... Until I put my clumsy feet on it!!! But that's the point.. no other marks...no footprints, no dog paw marks. Just mine. It did make me think of the "footprints" verse...which I love... But it made me think more of being like Robinson Crusoe on my very own island, in my very own existence...and that was a lovely feeling.. just me , myself , I , at that moment in time.....

UNTOUCHED SAND!

Being it had just rained, the canyons were washed and one large sandy area just had freshly laid sand which nobody had traversed, not even the animals. What surprised me was out in the middle of the sand was a foot print. I left my foot print beside the singular foot print so as to see what size, height, etc. the owner must be. It did not take me long to realize the foot print in the sand matched my newly imprint in the sand.

IT WAS ME!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-03-2020, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.. and we can always have a moment of peace. Many people feel they dont have " time" for peace because life is too busy...there is always time..

Peace has nothing to do with time or whether you are busy or not. I'm sure you understand.
Old 30-04-2020, 06:56 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Peace has nothing to do with time or whether you are busy or not. I'm sure you understand.
Hi.. yes I do understand.